Reviews for Midnight Massacre: Birth of the Volturi Twins
Love it
Renae chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
I honestly think this was perfect. Thanks for this. I've always been interested in the witch twins, they were my favourite characters! You did an amazing job! Well done!
tori1266 chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
That was a really good two-shot brings some insight on why Jane and Alec act the way the do, and how their past effected them.
Sara Fehl chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
hi i loved your story i think its one of the best alec and jane stories ever please right more alec and jane stories
FallenAuthors chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Wow, I really loved this! Great job! I love Alec & Jane, and this was very beleivealbe! I loved how you interpreted the way thier powers work! Best interpretation I have yet to read!

xoxo, :o)

Trini
lowen x chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
hey i just read your story LOVED IT! i loved the detail of when they were burning i was so sucked in2 your story i didnt hear my mum yelling dinner! very unic and would love to read more storys like this

lowen x
TwilightHater chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
Even as a twilight hater, i LOVED THIS STORY! so it was short, whatever! it was so bittersweet and really sibling love. it was soo...touching. brought out feelings. i felt like crying at teh end for reasons unknown-I'm not exagerating, I really, actually felt tears at my eyes. Don't tell anyone. Write more about Alec and Jane!
TwilightLovarr chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
Wow! This was really really really good. I totally loved it. You did an excellent job!

Thank you.
RebekahTHEBeautiful chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Cool!
Kaylinn chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I've read A LOT of Alec & Jane stories, and this is one of the best!
Stefan Lee Salvatore chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
I love your story. It was lovely.
ginger-05 chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
wow this was such a great story about alec and jane's past and transformation. i really like this story.
Goddess-Divine-05 chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
Oh, Alec's getting evil! lol
XxBloodyredrosexX chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
this is by far the best fan-fic about jane and alec's transformation and what happened to them. i love it, to say the least. you had me criyng at some parts. i love this part:

(alec's POV)

I leaned against the damp walls and listened to his screams. A smile tugged at the corners of my lips as I watched him thrash around.

There was no pity in me.

...i always thought Alec is hot, and in this scene, i imagine his smile and..wow! lol, well, you have a real talent, you really do.

-XxBloodyredrosexX
Bad Wolf Jr chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
haha... *sung to I'm a Little Teapot* I'm a lazy shit, tall and proud. I review gladly, safe and sound. But if it's late, then I shout! Ah, screw this, I'm writing an anonymous review./

There you are. Poetry from a disturbed mind *eye twitch*/

Serious matters here now.../

Very well written. I quite liked this little insight into Jane and Alec's life. It's hard to remember that Miss Sadistic actually was human once./

But I do have a bone to pick. Ok, you know how you've set it in the fifteen hundreds? Well, even though S. Meyer doesn't really say it on her webpage thing, I've deduced that Jane and Alec were changed somewhere between the 1700's and 1900's. You know how Jane goes to inspect the aftermath of the Newborn battle in Eclipse? Well, she says to Carlisle that 'It's nice to finally meet him', of course meaning that she's never met him before. Carlisle wasn't changed until the 1600's, I think. I'm saying that Carlisle spent time with the Volturi, yes? And Jane wasn't in Volturi around those times, somewhere between 1600's and 1700's. Ergo, I think you've mixed the dates up a little. Unknowingly, of course./

But, hey! It's fanfiction! You can do what you like. And you've done what you like very well./

Wolfy ]