Reviews for Midnight Massacre: Birth of the Volturi Twins
Volturi Fanatic chapter 2 . 8/2
Wow, it has been so long since I've read this. In fact, this was one of the first fanfics I've ever read, and is what got me into fanfiction in the first place.

I used to be obsessed with Twilight, especially the Volturi, and have read pretty much any Alec and Jane fanfic I could get my hands on. To this day, I can safely say that I have yet to find a better one. In fact, and this may sound silly, but I don't think I've ever read not only a Twilight fanfic, but a fanfic in general that has had such a big influence on me (and believe me when I say I've read plenty).

I'm sorry that I'm only reviewing now, when this fic has been out for over seven years, but I just didn't know what to say. Thank you for making my introduction into fandom so amazing :)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/29/2015
Love it
Renae chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
I honestly think this was perfect. Thanks for this. I've always been interested in the witch twins, they were my favourite characters! You did an amazing job! Well done!
tori1266 chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
That was a really good two-shot brings some insight on why Jane and Alec act the way the do, and how their past effected them.
Sara Fehl chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
hi i loved your story i think its one of the best alec and jane stories ever please right more alec and jane stories
FallenAuthors chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Wow, I really loved this! Great job! I love Alec & Jane, and this was very beleivealbe! I loved how you interpreted the way thier powers work! Best interpretation I have yet to read!

xoxo, :o)

lowen x chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
hey i just read your story LOVED IT! i loved the detail of when they were burning i was so sucked in2 your story i didnt hear my mum yelling dinner! very unic and would love to read more storys like this

lowen x
TwilightHater chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
Even as a twilight hater, i LOVED THIS STORY! so it was short, whatever! it was so bittersweet and really sibling love. it was soo...touching. brought out feelings. i felt like crying at teh end for reasons unknown-I'm not exagerating, I really, actually felt tears at my eyes. Don't tell anyone. Write more about Alec and Jane!
TwilightLovarr chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
Wow! This was really really really good. I totally loved it. You did an excellent job!

Thank you.
RebekahTHEBeautiful chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Kaylinn chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I've read A LOT of Alec & Jane stories, and this is one of the best!
Stefan Lee Salvatore chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
I love your story. It was lovely.
ginger-05 chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
wow this was such a great story about alec and jane's past and transformation. i really like this story.
Goddess-Divine-05 chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
Oh, Alec's getting evil! lol
XxBloodyredrosexX chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
this is by far the best fan-fic about jane and alec's transformation and what happened to them. i love it, to say the least. you had me criyng at some parts. i love this part:

(alec's POV)

I leaned against the damp walls and listened to his screams. A smile tugged at the corners of my lips as I watched him thrash around.

There was no pity in me.

...i always thought Alec is hot, and in this scene, i imagine his smile! lol, well, you have a real talent, you really do.