Reviews for Steel
CoraIM chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Absolutely beautiful - Your writing is marvelously eloquent and elegant.
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Perfect in every way! Luv it!
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 3/11/2013

Love love love.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Very nice fic. :)
taydev chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Wow! This was sexy, angsty, tasteful and well written. I think you captured the characters well and how they'd respond to those feelings. Very nice.
silverstargazer chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
It's good to view a NejiTen story out of the stereotypical(sp?) plots out there. Keep it uuuuuuup!
LonelyAsura chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
So beautiful 3
OSYH chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, and beautiful. I honestly can't write anymore about how much I loved the way you painted Neji and Tenten, and how their relationship developed, and how they confessed to each other at the end. A lovely fic.
sanriochica333 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Beauitul. I will say the angst tag somewhat worried me. I was afraid that he was in fact using her for practice. Anyway, I enjoyed this I'm glad it all worked out in the end. I just thought it was sad that someone would be afraid to broach a subject with someone they were intimate with for fear of them leaving. :( That is no way to feel with someone you have sex with.
een nihc chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Lovely image of the last line. Tenten's insecurities and all is potrayed very well. I thoroughly enjoy the girl talk she shared with her friends. And Neji's confession is endearing. Being Neji, I don't think he'll ever confess his love in the conventional way.I'm glad I found this gem.
Lady Callista chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I liked this story for the most part. Some of your imagery was just amazing, and this felt pretty IC for them. Although the way you bounced around between scenes was a little hard to understand at times, I still enjoyed the story.
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
That was lovely.
crookedcath chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This was really beautifully written and I really liked it, you wrote both of them very very well!
Sonya Rivers chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Absolutely stunning! Keep up the good work!