Reviews for My Nephew Harry
Angelfirenze chapter 15 . 5/15
I did enjoy this story. There were a few false notes, such as when profanity is used in prose as opposed to speech because that throws the entire story off for a bit. But the entire story is a very enjoyable look at the potential for positive behavior from Marge Dursley.
Angelfirenze chapter 7 . 5/15
Wow, what an interesting use of Colonel Fubster, on top of seeing Marge Dursley in a new light. I've never actually seen that before. And Arabella Figg as Filch's sister is even more incredible. Your ideas are really, really unique and I'm going to enjoy their playing out. I just wish...oh, hey, you have given me the idea to either look for or write stories where McGonagall actually lives up to Gryffindor backbone by refusing Dumbledore's insistence that Harry live with the Dursleys.

Thanks for writing this, it's a captivating read.
Hawkeye Reticle chapter 15 . 4/15
The chapters were short, but gosh, it was beautiful. Honestly, I wasn't sure what to expect, but it brought a smile to my face to see how things were looking up for the characters, along with all the ups and downs.
I'll read the sequel, definitely.
Natalie chapter 1 . 3/14
I really like this, from the first chapter I can already tell, it will be a great story!
redandready45 chapter 15 . 2/20
I really enjoyed this story. I understand Marge Dursley. You portray as person who believes in tough love, and thus, the Marge we see in the books and movie are just giving their cents to someone she believes deserves them. What we have here a well-meaning woman mislead by a vindictive bitch who acts like a spoiled teenager. I will continue more of your works, meanwhile enjoy my fave!
AD Lewis chapter 15 . 2/15
A fun read, reay enjoyed it. Definitely going to read the sequel :)
I'm enjoying this idea, and you executed it very well. Thanks for writing :)
….he hadn't had any children of his own that he knew of.
That sounds interesting!
It is nice to read about Dumbledore not being blamed for everything.
DracyGiuliana chapter 14 . 1/25
Wow! That was very very impressive! You kept me at the edge of my seat all throughout this and blew my mind more than once! I am very *very* impressed with this. Kudos to you. You're awesome!
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 1/14
Yay for Harry! I'm glad he's safe now, and only punished for stuff he actually did (plus, playing with those puppies and eating regular has to help).
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 15 . 12/26/2014
Excellent story! Off to read the sequel now! :D
Griffin Raven chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
Severus, seems to have very confused views of Potters, and little Harry - although at least with having been a victim of abuse/bullying, its very clear that Harry is not likely to be a bully like his biological father James Potter (and his friends) were towards Severus. So that fact alone should at least make him content, that the chid won't go around believing that everyone is not as important as himself - little lord fot...roy!
chisscientist chapter 6 . 11/14/2014
What child would be willing to fight to save a world... Harry. Dumbledore really was unreasonably lucky in canon.
Kwizzic chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
'Extremely thin, bordering on anorexic' is not an accurate phrase. Anorexia is a mental illness, not a measurement of weight. While losing weight is a side effect of anorexia more than in other eating disorders, thin people should never be described as anorexic unless they've visited a qualified psychologist and received a diagnosis. More to the point, thin anorexic because there are many other factors that lead to below average bodyweight. A more likely cause would be a hyperactive metabolism.
1,000 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »