Reviews for My Nephew Harry
Lol... Snape and Dumbles both don't know Dudley isn't actually related to Harry...
GuesssWho chapter 11 . 7/24
Ah Sev :D
I must say, you are a terrific writer. You made this story very interesting despite there being no dialogue. Really, very good writing, not just cheap and thrown onto the page. Well done
Corwyn chapter 15 . 5/1
Loved this story. An excellent take on what could have driven each Dursley to be the kind of person we saw in Canon. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Interesting take on the Dursley's story. That is one way to explain how Petunia wasn't Magical while Lily was. Yay, I caught a few glimpses of Snape. Surprise about where Harry and Dudley ended up. Also love Rita's articles. I also agree and understand how reading the characters' point of view would change how they view a certain person differently. I believe you accomplished it accordingly and accurately. On to the sequel.
I love your take about working the Aurors into how they work with the muggle officials. Great twist on the story and I bet Marge would be the type to see the truth if the facts were presented and the truth laid out. She would change her views about Harry. Good story so far.
kirashu chapter 14 . 2/2
That was great! I definitively loved Rita's article, definitively better than Petunia version in my mind. Continue like that Rita! great story, short but good and emotional. Great story.
csheila chapter 15 . 1/7
Great story with interesting twists on everything. It's also very well written.

Thanks for sharing it.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/30/2016
Loved the chapter. It's a fav. of mine to make it clear that while a charecter may still remain forever apphresnivable for certain things that cannot be forgiven, no one is pure fucking evil. Petunia has her reasons and her past and all that. Not someone I can ever say is anywhere redeemed, but giving charecters full motivations and backstory and actual charecter outside of mis evil abusive bitch is a good change of pace.

You don't gotta redeem someone to make a well-built charecter, nor a well-built world. People see in black and white and in extremes, and it just ain't so with the indivuals they mis-understand.

We're all greys.

If you can't tell, I favor this. This sort of stuff is my jam!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/30/2016
I love how they dismiss DNA so fast. They never learn how USEFUL knowledge of what DNA is, and whatever knwoledge we gain on it in regards to all animal life. How much we can do with it beyound the silly blood-testing methods.

Oh, and don't get me started on how even classic idenfication application is much more effective, given instead of needing specifically blood, anything biological from a human can be taken an analyized.

We don't need a blood sample.

Just imagine Muggle police probably finding out a case, even if it was magical in orgin, faster- because they can actually use more than just blood to locate things. Yes, Wizard method of idenfication is much faster- but it's too specific.

No wizard is ready for a muggle to pluck a strand of hair off their brush, or the classic skin flakes under fingernails of the victum. No-ho-oh!

Ahh, it's great being reminded how the Wizarding world is both amazing, and stupid at the same time; it's so content in it's abilties that it never stopped to think about how things could go further if they stepped down a peg and took a different path. A method that starts crappier but builds to be better than the spell ever could be.
pp chapter 4 . 11/30/2016
the line about Ripper dealing his own punishment.

Ha.

Serves' em right.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/28/2016
AAAAAHHHHHH WILKERSON GIRL
Ogrebear chapter 15 . 10/8/2016
Now that was different!

Marge being Harry's rescuer is not a variant of the theme I have read before, but you have pulled it off with aplomb- well done.

To the Sequel!
Cemalidor chapter 10 . 8/11/2016
Yeah, the usual "What could possibly go wrong?" :XD Poor Dumbledore.
Hagrid training/taming Dudley is pure evil. :XDDD
Cemalidor chapter 8 . 8/10/2016
Oh dear, with all that "sciencetific" and "special school" flinging around I somewhat expected Professor Xavier to turn up. :XD
1,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »