Reviews for My Nephew Harry
mumphie chapter 14 . 4/13
A good story. I look forward to reading the sequel. :)
Rachel chapter 1 . 4/12
Good fan fiction, just one note. Since Dudley is a boy, it would be b****rd or son of a b***h instead of b***h since b***h is an insult for a female.
MiloJediWizardDemigodMagician chapter 15 . 2/27
You are a very good writer! Thank you very much for your work!
Detsella Morningdew chapter 2 . 1/2
Nice way of showing her as a very old-fashioned but still well-meaning person. Not the best person, of course, but good enough.

Reminds me of my own grandmother. We had to kick her out from living with us due to a lot of issues, but she still loves us, and us her.
SusanMarieS chapter 14 . 12/26/2020
Kyuubi-dono chapter 15 . 8/11/2020
Aw man. I love character studies! This was great. Very realistic. I liked the meshing between the wizarding and no-mag worlds.
Accio Allsorts chapter 15 . 7/14/2020
That was amazing. Simple as.
Accio Allsorts chapter 1 . 7/14/2020
I am literally gobsmacked. Noone, and I mean noone, has ever considered MARGE DURSLEY as the person to rescue Harry from Durzkaban. Noone. I am speechless.

So now I'm going to read the entire fic in a day.
DONE394 chapter 1 . 2/28/2020
Civilised people do NOT use the R word in writing or otherwise. refer yourself back to the first paragraph and please change it to something more suitable, unless you'd rather be known as uncivilised in which case by all means use the damn word.
petalssunwards chapter 1 . 2/21/2020
it's a rather refreshing take on Harry is rescued storyline!
I enjoyed it and m so excited for the sequel!
tigersmeleth chapter 15 . 2/3/2020
Well done!
thebetawholived chapter 10 . 1/7/2020
I think that having Hagrid train Dudley is inspired!

He is an animal, after all, and who better to train an animal than the resident expert on animals?
Hank1967 chapter 14 . 1/4/2020
Cool chapter! Glad to see Harry in a good place and such an irony that it's his Aunt Marge doing it for him.
Hank1967 chapter 13 . 1/4/2020
Wow - very well done! Especially that last scene with Snape...
Hank1967 chapter 12 . 1/4/2020
Both Petunia and Vernon have well earned all of the shit that's about to come their way. (No apologies necessary from the author.) I detest how Petunia is trying to minimize everything... Typical sociopath. You nailed that on the head! Excellent chapter!
1,074 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »