Reviews for My Nephew Harry
tanilc chapter 15 . 7/16
Great story
MAFITA chapter 15 . 7/1
I loved this story! I can't believe this is the first time I read it! :D I loved the different point of views, and that Harry gets along with Snape and Remus, not to mention that he got to meet these two before his Hogwarts years! XD I'm really looking forward to the sequel! I'll be reading it now! :D Kisses!
slytherclaw7 chapter 15 . 5/21
Excellent plot idea. Beautifully written, and like Harry, the irony wasn't lost on me either. Amazing job!
ElementalMaster16 chapter 14 . 2/28
cool fic! you've certainly fleshed out every point of view in an interesting way.

well, onto the sequel!
I kinda feel obligated to say this, but nuclear weapons actually aren't that complicated, and don't really require electricity in any form. Fission bombs are either compressed (if they contain plutonium) with chemical explosives, or are split into two halves (usually uranium), with one half being shot with the other via chemical explosives. A thermonuclear bomb is pretty much a glorified gun: the entire thing is covered with material and separated into two chambers; one chamber contains gas, usually a form of hydrogen, which surrounds a stick of nuclear material, and the other chamber a core as described with the compression fission bomb. When the bomb is activated, the gases push the stick into the core and either the core commits itself to nuclear fusion, with the stick usually being consumed.

So unless ambient magic can cause gunpowder to spontaneously combust, it can't make a nuclear bomb explode. It's a really cool thought, though, and explains why even Voldemort hadn't resorted to nuclear explosives (beyond the fact that wherever he used it would become completely irradiated and unable to support life, and probably kill him as well - at least in part).
smiling neverhope chapter 8 . 1/17
291TTA 5#495
major wallace chapter 15 . 12/24/2015
nice
Phantom Pawprints chapter 12 . 12/13/2015
Interesting balance between viewpoints of Vernon and Petunia
Phantom Pawprints chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
Wow. Not a senile or manipulative Dumbledoor. Interesting.
Nobody Smurf chapter 15 . 12/7/2015
An interesting read.

As far as the Dursley's go, Petunia may have instigated, but it takes two to tango. At least Vernon realizes he was wrong. Petunia has a long, hard, way to go.

Of course Rita manages to be a complete waste of oxygen.

Cheers.
Nobody Smurf chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Marge? Is her husband named Homer?
Salome Maranya chapter 12 . 11/9/2015
Glad you did a chapter like this because the sides presented were from Marge who is, despite attempts to remain impartial, completely biased against Petunia (and of course, Rita Skeeter would fuel the villain hype as far as it could go). Hope her side becomes known to the others, too, like in OotP.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 15 . 11/7/2015
loved it

S. Ravenclaw
musicbox22 chapter 10 . 10/25/2015
is dudley gonna get Hagrids accent because if he did that would be cool
booklover19a chapter 15 . 10/16/2015
Awesome story! I'm glad that Harry was rescued from the Dursleys! I wish you had written about Harry's time at Hogwarts, though! I really want to see how his Hogwarts years were changed!

Keep writing!