Reviews for My Nephew Harry
GameOver82 chapter 1 . 2/28
Civilised people do NOT use the R word in writing or otherwise. refer yourself back to the first paragraph and please change it to something more suitable, unless you'd rather be known as uncivilised in which case by all means use the damn word.
petalssunwards chapter 1 . 2/21
it's a rather refreshing take on Harry is rescued storyline!
I enjoyed it and m so excited for the sequel!
tigersmeleth chapter 15 . 2/3
Well done!
thebetawholived chapter 10 . 1/7
I think that having Hagrid train Dudley is inspired!

He is an animal, after all, and who better to train an animal than the resident expert on animals?
Hank1967 chapter 14 . 1/4
Cool chapter! Glad to see Harry in a good place and such an irony that it's his Aunt Marge doing it for him.
Hank1967 chapter 13 . 1/4
Wow - very well done! Especially that last scene with Snape...
Hank1967 chapter 12 . 1/4
Both Petunia and Vernon have well earned all of the shit that's about to come their way. (No apologies necessary from the author.) I detest how Petunia is trying to minimize everything... Typical sociopath. You nailed that on the head! Excellent chapter!
Hank1967 chapter 9 . 1/4
Scary thought Skeeter going after Petunia... I almost feel sorry for Petunia. Almost. Nah...
Hank1967 chapter 7 . 1/4
Love the Squibb Network! Can't wait to see what you do with that!
Hank1967 chapter 4 . 1/4
Oh my... This is just delicious! Love this story! Great job with bringing Marge around. Can't wait to see what's next!
SavetheBatsandBs chapter 1 . 11/27/2019
DO NOT USE THE TERMS RETARDED OR MENTALLY CHALLENGED

BOTH ARE VERY OFFENSIVE

USE "SPECIAL NEEDS" OR "LEARNING DISABLED

A SPECIAL NEEDS READER
SusanMarieS chapter 15 . 5/3/2019
thank you for this truly great story. I look forward to more of your work.
125b chapter 15 . 4/23/2019
This story is great
demon.lvr chapter 15 . 3/19/2019
I love how you showed all the different points of view in different situations. Nothing is exactly how any one of them perceives it personally. My favorite is definitely the concept of Dudley being raised/'tamed' by Hagrid. Never seen that before, but it is awesome!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/25/2018
I love this story - very nicely written, great sense of irony!, but am sad that the sequel has been abandoned. I feel that the sequel could have been even better than this one what with "Marge" being willing and able to go to bat for Harry.

One tip about your entire lot of stories - since you have them filed all under your one writing name, MOST OF THEM DON'T SHOW UP UNDER YOUR PROFILE. Nope...there are simply too many of them. To help with that, I would sincerely and strongly suggest you create for yourself at least 5 or 6 more profiles, along the lines of Lucillia1, Lucillia2, etc., and post categories of stories under each one. That would help readers so much.
1,066 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »