Reviews for Sensational
Captain Milotic chapter 1 . 7/25
Awesome! I love the idea of Brock secretly reading Playboy, I imagined this a lot in the past and joked about it too! And Misty being on a picture against her will sent by her sisters is also very in-characters, you portrayed her sisters very well. Much more realistic than some of the overly positive portrayals in some fics. And the way Misty is reluctant to have sex, and Ash masturbating on the toilet... This is one of the best PokeShipping fics ever! Normally I don't read mature content fics, but you wrote it in a very mature, non-immature, in-character way that makes it believable and not disturbing at all. I love this fic!
PokeshipperByHeart chapter 2 . 6/23
Sensational indeed!-
Revenial chapter 12 . 6/20
A master of tension building and cliff edges, like you I much prefer the last chapter as you have written it. Put simply, it's easy to write smut but it often spoils and is wholly inadequate or appropriate. Sometimes, things don't even need to be though of. Here's to a great story. I hope your still active on here to read this and I look forward to seeing other tales.

Revenial
I don't know p chapter 12 . 6/9
I would love if you would make a sequel more over to this
I won't.again chapter 8 . 6/9
well it's CUM not come!
I wont tell P chapter 5 . 6/9
you nailed it man!
sunita92 chapter 2 . 3/13
Wahahahaha ash finally growing up
sunita92 chapter 1 . 3/12
Interesting. I'm going to continue reading this story.
UnbreakableWarrior chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
this chapter the end of the chapter is so HOT but very goood job
PandaDawgBE chapter 12 . 10/16/2015
I hate it when authors end their stores with their titles...it gives me the feels
NYC times chapter 12 . 9/3/2015
Hello,
I'm an editor at New York Times, and from all the work I've read, this book was pretty alright. I just loved the way you made them tease one another. I especially love the chocolate finger scenes. But although there were many positive signs, I felt a little disappointed after read chapter 12. I've written a lot of pg fan fictions and I know that nobody likes short chapters. This is because people want to feel every aspect of the characters sex described. They want to be able to visualize it. To some how connect with it. So my advice is to maybe make the sex more descriptive. But this is just my opinion so exscue me if you disagree. But overall I think that for your level you are an great author.
bendertherobot5768 chapter 12 . 7/6/2015
That was great but more detail and I was really entrested in the story
Guest chapter 3 . 4/17/2015