Reviews for Sensational
Jonathan chapter 7 . 2/20
I think you meant Brock HAD given the spare key to Misty. Not he HADN'T.
That's amazing! All hail Ash!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2016
ooc, but goodnees help me or i can't resist.
Aghhh chapter 12 . 12/6/2016
I really hoped you'd finish this fanfiction. It's amazing.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/21/2016
That was awesome. I only wish you had gone more in depth on the one chapter that truly mattered... Still though. Phenomenal. Best I have seen!
Captain Altaria chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Awesome! I love the idea of Brock secretly reading Playboy, I imagined this a lot in the past and joked about it too! And Misty being on a picture against her will sent by her sisters is also very in-characters, you portrayed her sisters very well. Much more realistic than some of the overly positive portrayals in some fics. And the way Misty is reluctant to have sex, and Ash masturbating on the toilet... This is one of the best PokeShipping fics ever! Normally I don't read mature content fics, but you wrote it in a very mature, non-immature, in-character way that makes it believable and not disturbing at all. I love this fic!
PokeshipperByHeart chapter 2 . 6/23/2016
Sensational indeed!-
Revenial chapter 12 . 6/20/2016
A master of tension building and cliff edges, like you I much prefer the last chapter as you have written it. Put simply, it's easy to write smut but it often spoils and is wholly inadequate or appropriate. Sometimes, things don't even need to be though of. Here's to a great story. I hope your still active on here to read this and I look forward to seeing other tales.

Revenial
I don't know p chapter 12 . 6/9/2016
I would love if you would make a sequel more over to this
I won't.again chapter 8 . 6/9/2016
well it's CUM not come!
I wont tell P chapter 5 . 6/9/2016
you nailed it man!
sunita92 chapter 2 . 3/13/2016
Wahahahaha ash finally growing up
sunita92 chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
Interesting. I'm going to continue reading this story.
UnbreakableWarrior chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
this chapter the end of the chapter is so HOT but very goood job
PandaDawgBE chapter 12 . 10/16/2015
I hate it when authors end their stores with their titles...it gives me the feels