Reviews for Someone Special
The seventh cat chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This is a flying start. Your first Teen Titans fanfic is stupendous. You're a natural.
robstar lover chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I loved it! It was funny (with the "Are you psychic, Cy?" lol) and cute with the fluffiness. I'm happy for Star and that she got her Robin back. Thanks for putting it up so we could see your first RobStar one-shot!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
torral11 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
loved the story nice
VivianShadowGirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Now that... is what I call the most understanding story I've ever read.
Xo Soaring Star Xo chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
well, that was so cute actully (i was gonna point out a few things actully but when i saw FanficLovergirl's review.i actully have nohing left 2 say but if u just correct these teeny mistakes it'd be really awesome and more readers will reviewe _)

but this is ur first so it's really good 4 a first TT fanfiction in my opinion (my one is really bad . maybe u can read it and tell me ? *blushing slightly* i know it won't be THAT good but hey don't blame me it's my first one . i hope u like it(if u were gonna read it i u did please review and tell me what u thought of it )

i'll look out 4 ur future RobStar Fanfictions
Smile chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
lol needs more fluff! LOL! really good!
noneya chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
robin was kinda ooc
Emily Snow12 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Liked it cute. I thought Robin was crying when he had his outburst and I was like: ok...

pretty cool! keep writing!
K.P chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Wow, how sweet! I love it!
Riaaanna chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Hm... This is actually pretty good! Your grammar and spelling are ok and the robstar moments are good. But I'd like to point out a few things here...

-Starfire was worried when Robin was off fighting Slade. Only Starfire - the others didn't care. You should've made the whole team worried, too. They're like a family so they really care about each other. You can make Starfire worry VERY much while the others didn't worry that much - by what I mean not that much, doesn't include letting him go and do your stuff. I think you get what I mean ;

-"...I failed! I failed! I failed!" he let out a huge cry and ran off to his room.

That part makes Robin look like a little boy. He's a VERY serious leader, and if things go wrong, he WOULD be angry, but not whining like a little child. Instead of that, you can put "I failed AGAIN!" instead of "I failed!" 3 times, and instead of "he let out a huge cry and ran off to his room" you should make something angrier, like "he screamed in frustration and stomped all the way to his room"

-PUNCTUATION... Like when Starfire said "Will you be leaving to fight Slade again tomorrow." it should end with a question mark (?) not a , this is a good story, you just need to improve their characterization and don't forget the question marks. So yeah, don't worry, if you keep practicing you'll do better! I remember when I did my first oneshot and I was proud of it. After a few months I wrote better stuff, and I looked at it and say "Did I really write like that?" lol. And please take this as a friendly constructive criticism, not a flame...

Good work!