Reviews for Oliver's Present
Red X aka Redhood chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
oh, to get a gift like that :-) another awesome story though im sure u already know
Blairx6661 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This is great, I love that Joannie was involved too :)
MaxximumRide666 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Oh my god, that was an AWESOME birthday present! Lucky bugger! I'd rather have that over a sweater from my grandma any day XD

Brilliant story, i did feel very sorry for Oliver at the beginning, it'd suck to have everyone forget your birthday / but then he got the best present EVER XD

Absolutely love it )
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Oh, that Oliver has the best friends a guy could ever ask for.
FauxFame chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I feel like a bad fan. A bad bad bad bad fan. I've read and totally let my review slip by the wayside. Anywho, better late then never, eh?

Take a cup of friendship, a dollop of sexuality, and one nervous teenage boy, and what do we get? A very cute, sexy and alluring story, which is what you've provided to us. Haha. What I wouldn't give to have such good friends as that! ;)
SpiritedChild chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
AH! I LOVED IT! BEST LILEY/JOANIVER STORY EVER! I KNEW FROM THE SECOND THEY STARTED MAKING OUT WHAT THEY WERE DOING (GIVING OLIVER A GOOD PRESENT), I JUST DIDN'T KNOW JOANIE WOULD BE IN THE MIX. I JUST THOUGHT EITHER A LESBIAN SHOW OR A THREESOME. I BET OLIVER IS HAPPY.

IT'S STILL ALITTLE SAD THAT HIS PARENTS ACT LIKE THEY FORGOT. I BET THEY DID B/C THERE IS NO WAY LILLY, MILEY, OR JOANIE WOULD TELL THEM WHAT THEY HAD PLANNED FOR THEIR BABY BOY!
AlvinFan07 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
LOL this was hilarious! Awesome oneshot :)
xjadedjoy chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Whoa, I loved that!

Lol, funny and hot at the same time.

Great job.

:D
Truscott chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Nice LOL, wow Oliver is one lucky dude haha.
Music and Reading Lover chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I lovedn it!
croaker001 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Great story. Lilly and Miley must really like Oliver to try to help him out with Joannie like that. I don’t know that I would be that willing to show my topless girlfriend to my best friend, lol. Keep up the good work.
Kurrent chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
THAT was a cute story. It shows how much Miley and Lilly care for their friend, that they'd be willing to make such a sacrifice for-

Okay, so it wasn't a sacrifice. Or even so much as "taking one for the team." But hey, that was a original, loving birthday present that they gave him (and Joanie), and only the two of them could have done it.

Cute, funny, and well-written. Nice job!
DisneyFanGirl27 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Oh GOD That is some story Patricia wow! I think this is the hottes one shot I have ever read very risky and frisky too damn GO Oliver he really must be having fun now! Though I could never do something like that in front of anyone well maybe a dog or cat but that's about it. Not a real person.
lita rocks LbC chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
oh god, another great little one shot involving ollie. LOL. he's so hilarious. so lucky! ahh, i'm jealous. i thought there was gonna be like a threesome or something, then joannie just popped out of nowhere. ahaah. omg, this was great. great job.