Reviews for Regression
jacpin2002 chapter 1 . 7/5
This was hot! Love my Sasosaku.
anonyminvisible chapter 1 . 1/27
Hot damn! Things have gotten hotter between those two, that it made me blush constantly! I can totally picture Sasori wanting to dominate and punish her for making him feel this way, but Sakura — man, that was unpredictable; she took what she wanted, shamelessly and without a second thought! Totally the best read I've had in a while!
Key chapter 1 . 1/2
Loved this. I love especially the pining and how helpless Sasori is. I thought he'd be angrier that Sakura had already figured out how he felt about her but I guess all's well that ends well.
Faraheim chapter 1 . 1/1
Holy shit :))))))
SoundScream chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
OMG this is so perfect and Sasori seems to be Sasori and not OOC at all! although the real Sasori wont be needing sex but this is so amazing
MystikalFaery chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Wow...I'm speechless! This was truly enticing and erotic! Please write more one shots like this!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Very sensual...very erotic...enticing...arousing...yum ;)
TigerSarina chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
awesome, please make more chapters!
starrkgirl1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Wonderful make more chapters i wanna ssee how it ends and awsome lemon
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Well...that was better than most. It was A bit illogical that a puppet can do...that. But at least it worked. Nice background story in the both of them though. Hehe...she hates the bastard Uchiha. I mean Sasuke not Itachi. I love Itachi. Where was I? Oh yeah. Totally worth it to read about Sasori touching himself. Love every second of it. I would ask for a sequel but I think it's better if it stayed a one-fic. That's all I have to say! It was awesome and I loved reading it!
Owl.pendantry chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
oh wow. I absolutely loved this. writing, lemon, strange way sasori is still alive. thank you
emowolf15 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Wow amazing i loved it
Slytherin84ever chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
okay, you have officially made me a sasori sakura fan, lol
pluhsauce chapter 1 . 1/6/2013