Reviews for Mage Wars
Arc chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
I have a brand new hate for the sailor scouts
Rc1212 chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
Awesome story! Wish I had found it sooner. Can't wait too see how it turns out!
Cloud Dancer1014 chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
-Don't delay with the next chapter; I really want to see what Negi does next!
Bobboky chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
good
TerraBull chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
I like this.

I am curious how the two will evade persuit, what I mean is, they can change locations and universes, but could they 'lose' the ANBU after them? While still being in this 'verse?

Keitaro knows or suspects something, at the mention of Fox and Demon, does he assume it is a Kitsune?

If Orochimaru heard of these two, with 'Keitaro the Immortal' mentioned, would he come?

How would Curse Seals an Pactico's interact?

On the subject of Senshi.

Meh.. for some reason, killing seems too good for the Senshi, had the thought if they 'died', they could be brought back, but suppose they were transformed? Had the thought both Venus an Jupiter deserved to be togther, Venus as a sex toy with Jupiter as the Battery, or even if Mercury as a computer, Venus as a Hentai game, Jupiter powering Mercury, then all 3 stuck playing over an over again, all 3 aware all the time.

Thanks for the read.
Bobboky chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
excellent work
Talhos chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
Nice story, only three chapters and you got me hooked. I'll be looking forward for more.

P.S. Sorry for the short review but my english is no that good.
Bobboky chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Very nice work. I wonder if one of the first few places they come across is one where the Senshi are more canon with respect towards good/evil (as in despite Crystal T. being an abomination, they are nice 14-18 year olds that are just a bit spacey and immature. Either pre or during the series for the Senshi or soon after it would be good. They would be a bit weak compared to the ones Kei and Negi are used to, but Kei, Negi, and their Senshi are all pretty powerful compared to their canon due to circumstance.
StephanG chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
WOW! THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!

Three cheers for an awesome chapter! Hope you update soon!
beamknight87 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Ahem... WAT?

Weird, but maybe it turns out be quite interesting.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
good
bounder7985 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
sounds very interesting

thinking about it again i also thought the general idea of crystal tokyo was a bit fucked up

hoping this turns out awesome