Reviews for Marriage of Convenience
Please send me messages chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
nice
Guest chapter 23 . 8/1/2014
Can you please continue this ? Or at least complete it
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 23 . 10/5/2013
Nwa! I wish you the best of luck nonetheless!
MaouSensei chapter 18 . 8/5/2013
This story was great, but it had a little bit too much side-tracking. I feel that it would be better to focus on more Itahina scenes because this story is basically aimed fir Itahina shippers. We're not that interested in Naruto politics.
HanaChou chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
intrigues me.
kandita chapter 20 . 12/20/2012
I don't like how u make Itachi seems weak here...and it's like u're playing games with these 3 Sasuke Hinata Itachi...she's gonna have to choose and what happens if Gaara happens to like Hinata it's a whole bunch of mess
kandita chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
Why the hell did she slap him! Hello he never leads her on are anything of the sort...this chick can't be real! The dude never liked her to begin with. Shit talk about delusional...as for Fukagu he use to beat his wife...his due alive now...he treats Sasuke the same way Hiashi n the Hyuga clan treats Hinata. It's a pity that Hinata dosen't like him back they have more incommon
sumthinblu chapter 15 . 12/12/2012
Just want to let you know that I'm really loving this story! :)
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Wow... this is an amazing first chapter! Great story so far! :D
SuperSillyFoxx chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This is going to well! I love the story line, I can't wait to see what happens!
TheLoverOfMusic chapter 12 . 3/3/2012
-accepts cookie and starts munching- LMAO.! I love the way Shisui -can't speak his name- told Sasuke the story about itachi & hina.. Too funny.! I really love ur story & I don't care if it sounds like a filler cuz I love it regardless.! & I hope u do finish this story Becuz I love it soo much D:
TheLoverOfMusic chapter 11 . 3/3/2012
First of all.. ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO "I LOVE RAMEN I LOVE RAMEN I LOVE RAMEN!" & Poor itachi.. u know u just made my day.. oh my goodness.. XDXDXD..
TheLoverOfMusic chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
ROFLMFAO.! I can ONLY imagine... hahaha P-Club xD.. It wasn't a good idea for itachi to talk to kakashi.. but we will see xDD
TheLoverOfMusic chapter 9 . 3/3/2012
Oh my goodness.. Sakura better calm that down how dare she call hinata a two timing slut oh he'll no.. sakura has to die now.. :) Okay.! XD I'm loving this drama.. see? u got me so into this story.. I'm really loving it..
TheLoverOfMusic chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
I'm really loving this story.. it's soo good idk even know what to comment specifically.. over all.. I love it