Reviews for Voiceless
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 2 . 8/28/2016
Have another review :) :D
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
This was great!
I love the concept you wrote. Midnight was a trippy episode and yeah, lost my faith in humanity a bit there haha, but the mystery and the intensity was incredible.
I like your lore about the ephemerals and despair. Awesome story!
Thanks for your work.
~AP-C
Amber chapter 3 . 10/31/2015
I really liked your explanation of what the force and midnight was, and that last sentence was the perfect note to end this story on. Thank you for sharing what you wrote I loved reading it
AnitaHoward chapter 3 . 6/25/2015
Excellent story! I loved it!
While I still kind of prefer the creature on Midnight to be unknown, because that's what makes it so creepy, I really liked your explanation of it too. Are the Eternals in the Doctor Who canon? Seems like I remember a Fifth Doctor episode with some people called the Eternals or something like that, anyways.
I particularly liked how you showed the Doctor's thoughts about what was going on, and also how Dee Dee got involved. She and Donna made a good team. I also liked Jules; I'm glad he and Dee Dee fell for each other. I think Dee Dee needs to be away from the Professor; he seemed like a kind of manipulative guy.
Thanks for writing a lovely AU, I thoroughly enjoyed it :D
ElspethMcGillicuddy chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
This was really great! Very suspenseful, and I liked your explanation of the creature on Midnight. You also wrote a great Donna. :)
whovianpower chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
OMG, I read and favorited this story ages ago, but rereading it again is even better than the first time!
Not Quite Human chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
Wow! Great story! I have been looking for a fic like this for an unbelievably long time, and this totally surpassed my expectations.

Side note:
Is it a bad thing that I kept thinking Dangan Ronpa the whole time you where talking about Despair? :)
Qapleulia chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
I really liked this a lot!
goldacharmed chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
I really really loved this story! It was fantastically well written and the plot was perfect! I could feel the emotion ooz off the page and I felt the helplessness of the doctor! This was a really brilliant idea! I wish it happened in the show!
Mirnava chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
This is a beautifully written story. The characters are all perfectly in-character, and that is especially hard to do when you're in the Doctor's mind and trying to show him out of control of the situation, but not out of character. Bravo. :)
Skwrl chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Wow! Brilliant, molto bene!
A great story with great characterization and plot, a fitting continuation/AU for Midnight, one of my favourite episodes :) You really managed to capture the voices (heh) of Donna and the Doctor, and Dee Dee and the original character Jules were also thought out and fleshed very well.
Now I'll have to check if you've written more masterpieces like this!
13tash07 chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
This is possibly my favourite story. Usually I don't go for ones this AU but this one was fantastic.
wibblylever chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Wow this story is good. It definitely goes in my favourites.

Midnight is one of my favourite Doctor Who episodes. It is truely frightening to see The Doctor with absolutely not control, even though he knows what is going on around him.

I'm glad that his condition wasn't permanent after all though.

"I quite like hope. Hope's a good emotion." ;)
RuthLeilani chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
Hi!

I hd this on my reading list for quite a while and finnally came round to it. Well it tried to read it a couple of times but never came over the first paragraph, this time I skipped the first chapter and suddenly was completely hooked.

It's a great story, very well take the plot and develope it into something very interesting that makes actually sense. Your really great in character for the Doctor and Donna and I like your Dee Dee. I thought Jules was rather weak though and I didn't really like him, but as it turns out he needed to be that way and in the conclusion I felt quite consilatory towards him, so after all that too was well done.

Thank you for this great story, it was a pleasure to read it.

Lani
Rakshasa chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
This was a cool little story. Three cheers!