Reviews for Once upon an Eternity
Voldemort's fluffy unicorn chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
Plz plz write chpt.5 soon!
Caty chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
Very good! Please continue!
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
i lovv this plz plz plz write moore!
BookRose chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
What time period are you trying for here exactly? Esme has to be much older than the "children" so I doubt there was an ambulence. I think she'd be more likely to say "Get the midwife." Again, what time period is this?
BookRose chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
Author's notes go at the top or bottom of a chapter. Or you can post your concerns in your profile. Too bad there isn't a chapter here.
BookRose chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
This is pretty good so far, Thomas is a complete soulless monster. I can now see how Esme was able to try to commit suicide. Be encouraged to update.
BookRose chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
You'll get the reviews you want if you enable anonymous reviews.

I like the beginning so far. Its off to an interesting start.
LillyChristina chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
I like this story so far. I hope you finish it :)
RosalieHale13 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I liked it. You should definatly carry on. even though the begining might not be that good you might end up up with a really good story if you just keep going
ES3 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Off to a good start! I am assuming that you are going for an alternate universe (AU) fic with this one. Stephenie has given us some details of Esme's past (her husband's name, where and how she met Carlisle etc) which are posted on the Twilight Lexicon if you wanted to write something canon, but it's always nice to read an alternative version too! Some of my favorite stories on the site are AU :-).

I thought what you actually wrote was really good. Your dialogue was nice and you used great descriptions. Your grammar and spelling were both well done. I would probably try to make my chapters longer though. Usually a good chapter has at least a thousand words in it and it's nice when they have even more because it's easier for readers to get hooked on the story when they are immersed in it for longer. Can't wait to read more!
clarabella75 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
continue please...looks promising to me! ;)