Reviews for Mizushima Academy: The Renaissance
pinay-of-series chapter 9 . 6/6/2010
YEAH! UR BACK! I CAN'T WAIT!
Winter chapter 6 . 5/11/2010
I didn't get a chance to comment on the previous chapters or story because I was just... TOO entranced in your story, it's PRE AWESOME *thumbs up* and Hope you can update soon. Suggestion: You should re-enact events to help Hinata remember ;D or have some sort of Scavenger hunt/ sort of game thing. It would be fantastic to read"
sami chapter 8 . 4/28/2010
awesome :) hey i hope ypu continue this ill review every chap if i have to ! and i REALLY love mizushima academy:a classified sort of thing! i was reading it 2am in the morning and couldnt sleep until i finished it ! hope you update soon !
evilbananalol chapter 7 . 2/19/2010
man love it!

can't wait to see what happens, keep it up littlemissreality!
pinay-of-series chapter 7 . 2/6/2010
HOI! where is da next chappie! I WAN TO FINISH DIS! WAH!
Uchiha Hinata-6 chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
that last two words got me scared update soon
Uchiha Hinata-6 chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
great story. update soon
hpnarutardsjedipirate1234 chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
thanks for the notice. please pdate. I really want to know what will happen next.
in your dreams as well chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
good story plzz upadte
hpnarutardsjedipirate1234 chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
hey... i read your first story and i liked it... please update more... i totall love dyour story
Running Bird chapter 6 . 10/21/2009
Hi hi! I'm Sonia x]

Like your saga heaps and I hope to read the new chapters soon :D You should maybe make longer chapters, but you can also keep them short though still interesting, heart-touching (weird word for me to write - I was tomboyish in elementary school)...

As for suggestions, my inspiration-o-meter is a bit... low xP Might as well start thinking about that, but when I'll be in summer holidays... starts on October 30th, gosh! Supposed to do prep. work for Art and Design (I chose "Fast Food Stall" and started making a scene with a person eating ramen, which was inspired by Naruto!... and here I am writing nonsense to you, you're allowed to think I'm weird) o_0"

I'm kind of new to this site and hope you accept to be my onee-san in this whole new world xD -bows respectfully-

Waiting for your reply,

Sonia
nwyd chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
omgomgomg so so so so awesome! love the story hope you update soon! 3sasuhina
math music reading chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
Slightly ominous. I liked that Hinata still had her fighting abilities though and that they all had fun in the lake!
KoreanGal5 chapter 5 . 9/5/2009
I really like your story. Update soon please! (If you don't mind me making a suggestion about the next chapter, you should have Hinata look at them like 'are you kidding me?' and then she'll argue with them that she doesn't remember much about fighting and stuff)
Hakumei Kiyoko chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
OMG NESSA! Completely and totally AWESOME! I;m so sorry I don't have any ideas for you, I don't even have ideas for my stories! You're so AWESOME! Luv ya!