Reviews for Werewolves and Vampires: ON HOLD
Debbie Hicks chapter 9 . 3/27
10. EXECUTION
Exposed us then with them BITTEN Best friend drank blood Volturi found us guilty of m urdering under a full moon EXECUTED! bitten Bre Tanner Swan With her frien d with tem With the bitten Vulcan s KILLED/Ripped as all then from the alien rattlesnake venom was infected us Alice they are dead you die here then m yself with them pain MURDERED! blood was everywhere dying ten the venom you broke both laws who turned Felix take them to Volterra screaming BLAZING Without heads were as all of brought here m yself was dying was Gashed very badly was sickest with them then KILLED! Fled from bodies brought here then suddenly had as all of very far way too much as all guards with venom bitten freely were drain ed exploding reported they are hybrids of both then turned as all both are dead bring them then too late Dawebn RAead Spier bitten me haeder with my twin with my adopted sister with them with they then too late the fire was far too much DESTROYED! Forbidden to phase thenblew apart fled scream ig were destroyerd bring these freaks you are severed smashed from here then too late were pun ished thern Phased roared with them un der the full moon rip these Lycans alive then scream ing then Murdered m y tribe as all of them with us/them by the Volturi for bitting kids next ten then the nuked From here torn from here EXECUTED! brought as all of them as all of them suddenly were n ot both were differen sickest then were poison fled from hallowed bodies thenbrought here as all of them reported of tghe Change ten too late were atomized were extinct as all of them Alice they done evil deed then my throat was scorching was glowing wait she has a planetary ablity with them then too late were not hum an s so they as all of hunted both drained blood from animals then were in fact Immortal then were as all of them were as all of clothes shoes boots as all of them suddenly CLAMPED Popped frely thenbrouht as all of them we report they ben killed thery are deadat phese death but ended up with Pointed ears and Elegantly aUpswept eyebrows drain ed bitten good trip as as all of more as all o then were as all of What yu are doing Your mind to my mind your thoughts to m y thoughts our m inds one and whole it runs deep share your pain with me to seek Sha Ka Ree the Source then myself was a touch telepath by psi-telepathy was telepathic so my sister with therm were melders were not humans with ears eyebrows suddenly too late looked like Vulcans Alice she removed my pain with theirs she's not human then Dear you have to meet your imzadi he is my mate FatherI Too en tering Pon'farr my time is here Father It' the Vulcan way meet your newest mother what you did My Wife my desire to be your husband oh good god what you did to me Proposed Koont'ut'so'lik it is a ancient Vulcan marriage proposal Luke told then taught to be Vulcans then now were as all of them blown with us/as all of snatched as all of them blew freely then too late murdered ripped now as all of bones ashes were mixed then too late with hum an as all of alien ones suddenly were blazing then then were as all more turned green as grass then then too late more as all of guards as all of them exploding as all of more met mates were bound then reported they are dead but they are still alive by the hosts as all blew them blasting freely are departed b ring them as all of them are sentenced to death for real then b ut Alice had a vision oh My GOD! C RUNCHED The vase then they put us/as all of to death but fled to Vulcan Exploding were as all of them with three then extinct then forged a starship with frozen as all of them blew apart with more as all of them blew bodies as all of therm bring them they as all of with hum ans aboard never return to Earth then stranded then came blown freely then were as all of them wee as all of them too l;ate as all of them were trapped here were exiled here on a real planet was arid red an d hostile but hot harsher this was teir planet now too late fred from each as all of gods an d goddesses it was 2018 by now vanished with the gods/goddesses then were unable to have kids from help did wonders then blown with us/them brought here we fin d you guilty of treason and as all of crimes then screams was heard then with all of humans nuked now Vampires ruled Earth nuked as all of races then replaced as all of them suddenly were no longer mortal beings then too late the bodies buried by cremation then caused a lot cursed them to be marked by mystical magic then were unable to breed at all nuked as all of more races controlling Earth What?! KROYKAH! Ulp oh my god they did this act where she speak their language it's true oh god it's hot then too late the bodies were buried by 2021 by now who is that hunk Jessica over here handsome I Own you I Am your mistress oh my god she is acting Mara yes team.
Your story was awesome
ILOSTMYSHOE135 chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
If u get thi please tell me if they are redoing this fic and if so please send me the link or name so I can read it is is really good
Guest chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i hate u! i kind of liked ur story and u stop!?
jenn008 chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
Love it!
rebecca chapter 9 . 3/28/2013
that was really good I hope your going to make another chapter
Ghoul99 chapter 9 . 3/21/2012
Update please
GenieBean chapter 8 . 6/2/2011
Love this story! looking forward to the update :)
ShoshonaTheRose chapter 9 . 5/18/2011
Really god but are Alice and Edward together? Please update soon!

-Cass
BeckaR chapter 9 . 4/14/2011
Omg absolutely love this story also lol hope u can start writing again some day
sm1982 chapter 8 . 4/8/2011

let's turn into vampires chapter 9 . 1/23/2011
hope your problems are getting better i know how you feel 3
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 9 . 10/16/2010
Lady Clare Boleyn chapter 9 . 9/28/2010
Luv it keep going please and update really soon

xox :P