Reviews for Haunted
Ruby chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
I give my cookie to Sebastian and Ciel for the beautiful Angelina Nicole Phantomhive Michealis
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
*goes to fanfiction* * reads this fic* *hears rumbling* * goes to door and opens it* * a pile of FLUFF comes rushing in and drowns me* * dies happy*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I love it, i seriously do, but during sex it isnt "come" it's "cum" then "came" is the same. I am the sex expert lol my man cant hold it in but yeah i love this so much but when you say "he wouldnt come before his butler" its "he woulnt cum before his butler"
Guest chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
Thats a cute story
erose238 chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
I love it! Way to end with a laugh-
HeartBreakOverBooks chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
this was actually a pretty good fic. I am not usually a big fan on mpregs so congrats to you! and I swear you made me felt like my soul had shriveled up and died when you mentioned madame red.:'(
JustAShipper chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I must say, this is a great fanfic. I'm not sure if I'll stick around for the mpreg, but maybe. Grey so far!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
wow... i didnt read the description where it says ciel gets preggers. sorry about what i said in my other comment, ' _ ' ... i feel so blonde
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
loved the first chapter, but seriously? ciel pregnant? biggest wtf moment ever
My Mind is a Nomad chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
Adorable story! And five million cookies for Angelina cause she somehow knows what sex is. And that she cracked a dirty joke even though she's only six XD
My Mind is a Nomad chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
I give Sohma a cookie for pointing out Ciel and Sebastian's affair XD
a girl chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
i was crying... i am crying i cant believe sebastian is gone! cookie to ceil and kids
sukikuran1 chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
Awesome story I loved it keep up the awesome job
I give half a cookie to Sebastian (for never giving up on looking for ciel) and the other part to ciel (for not giving up on the children and living his life the way he wanted and not how the others wanted)
Britty-Neko chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
I really wish there was more to this I love cielxsebi and I and am a slight fan to mpeg if you get the chance you should really consider expanding this or making a sequel but as i just finished reading the FAQ I see you aren't going to make a sequel damn anyway GREAT JOB!
XD1411 chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
I know this part of the story has ended, but I was just wondering why Sebastian stayed at the Indian’s place for a while instead of looking for him immediately. Great story by the way. :) Going to read second part now.