Reviews for Haunted
CharlotteG chapter 7 . 7/28
I don't think that this chapter is late

I love black butler it is awesome.
Ciel bunny chapter 7 . 6/24
I loved it so written beautifully.i just love it
Great story and believe it or not some men do have the abilities to breastfed their children if the mother of the children can't . Plus it can happen in some teenager males in which they like to keep to themselves when this is happening. most males whom go through this sage can become sexy,start thinking their a girl inside a male & change their form at the doctors place ,become a model ,and or become a hermit . Sad yet true. few very few don't become sexy after this sage. Also some can still have the sage all the way to 40-70 yrs. Also that sage is a instinct on a smells of their mates of needing help with the young or becoming a butterfly ...a one to become whole and true form of beauty for he's mate whom is still close by. If not it will shut it self after a year and will become unattractive.

Anyway loved the story. This is a small secret factors not many doctors like to speak about it. Yet i would love it if you can put the doctor in the spot light and get them to say it even when the don't want to talk about it. Yet it would be less fun if you find a doctor whom is chill about it.
grayson4life chapter 7 . 1/27
Sebastian is a real asshole in the end like seriously!? do you know what its like to be pregnant!? no you dont! but man was it funny as all hell tho.
StarElsie chapter 7 . 10/7/2016
Good ending
StarElsie chapter 2 . 10/7/2016
I wonder what a half-demon half-human child would be like
StarElsie chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
This is very good
yaoilover6 chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
This is sickeningly sweet and I love it
misuky7 chapter 7 . 8/28/2016
This was cute I liked it. :3
Klainefan1990 chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
Is there gonna be anymore chapters added 2 it? I love reading this fanfic.
animexxfan chapter 7 . 7/30/2016
Waah love this story! Ciel X Sebastian ~~~ 3
suki kuran chapter 7 . 6/27/2016
Oh my god xD love this story and i half my cookie with Angelina for being a wonderful big sister and sebastian for being a smart ass saying "told you so" i tge epilogue
suki kuran chapter 2 . 6/27/2016
Love this chapter and i give my cookie for this chapter to ciel for keeping madam reds wish alive to have a baby and raise it
suki kuran chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Really good first chapter and i give my cookie to sebastian for finally making ciel beg for something!~~
beyondtheworldforever chapter 3 . 12/30/2015