Reviews for Haunted
Whatsupbuttercup00 chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
my middle name is Nicole
Guest chapter 7 . 11/5/2015
Under the right conditions men can actually lactate.
Often it is caused by female hormones in certain medications. If Ciel had enough female hormones to get pregnant, he would have enough female hormones to lactate.
poisoncupcake21 chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
dis is awesome and I give my cookie to Ciel for deciding to have a frickin' baby! I mean, wow! talk about brave!
KO13 chapter 7 . 8/11/2015
Awesome! This is actually the first sebaciel mpreg story I have ever read, and it was amazing. Keep up the good work!
fearlessshadowhunter chapter 7 . 7/18/2015
Happy birthday
Mimi011 chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Listening to Come With Me Now by King is. So fitting
ErpaeofLand chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
You were amazingly good at this writing fanfiction. And I wan't to give my cookie to Sebastian because he was one Hell of a demon.
Ruby chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
I give my cookie to Sebastian and Ciel for the beautiful Angelina Nicole Phantomhive Michealis
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
*goes to fanfiction* * reads this fic* *hears rumbling* * goes to door and opens it* * a pile of FLUFF comes rushing in and drowns me* * dies happy*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I love it, i seriously do, but during sex it isnt "come" it's "cum" then "came" is the same. I am the sex expert lol my man cant hold it in but yeah i love this so much but when you say "he wouldnt come before his butler" its "he woulnt cum before his butler"
Guest chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
Thats a cute story
erose238 chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
I love it! Way to end with a laugh-
HeartBreakOverBooks chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
this was actually a pretty good fic. I am not usually a big fan on mpregs so congrats to you! and I swear you made me felt like my soul had shriveled up and died when you mentioned madame red.:'(
JustAShipper chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I must say, this is a great fanfic. I'm not sure if I'll stick around for the mpreg, but maybe. Grey so far!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
wow... i didnt read the description where it says ciel gets preggers. sorry about what i said in my other comment, ' _ ' ... i feel so blonde