Reviews for Dipping into the why
I love it!
mabidiso chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Too utterly adorable!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
looooovvvvvveeeee it. can not wait for more, more, more!
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I have an idea for one of these things: if sasuke had a twin sister that ran away because she was scared during the uchiha massacur,and than comes back in ether one of these things or in the fanfiction...
A.E.Snooks chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
HAHAHAHAHA I love this story. It's a great piece of comedy, and you have to be very good if I laughed. Your writing style is amazing and lil' Sasuke is so Kawaii!
saofan3064 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
cute continue please
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Wow...I love this. My best friends probably about to start dating, i'm going to have to remember this convo. *has the Sasuke glare mastered for better effectiveness*
evil sasuke girl chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
AWE!

HOW CUTE AND FUNNY!

I LOVE SASUKE SO VERY MUCH!

I HOPE YOU UPDATE I WANNA KNOW HOW THE DATE GOES!

LOVE BOTH YOUR STORIES!

KEEP UP THE GOOD NO GREAT WORK!_
Gwenhyfer chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
*LOVE*Wonderful, brilliant great chapter*flails around happily*.

"Hatake Kakashi had grown to understand and accept this rule. [...] it was quite obvious that Kakashi - 'Kashi, as he had been dubbed by Sasuke and only Sasuke - was also part of the Uchiha's possessions." - LOVE**

"God damn, he was going to murder that stupid Jounin.

"No."

Oh, ok. Maybe he'll let him live.

"He told Pakkun, who told me on a walk last night."

Nope. Defenetly killing him."

- Brilliant! Kakashi talking with his dogs about his love life! Wohahaha. More love.

"There will eventually be intentions and I wish to be informed when they arise"" - *cracks up* Sasuke's what? 9,10? Definitely the supervising adult. I hope he never gets a daughter.

And his rules**- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

""Please remember that 'Kashi belongs to me. I am simply allowing you his company. Would it be anyone else I could not allow this date to go ahead." He paused. "If you hurt him, sensei, I will not hesitate to do twice-fold the pain onto you. Are we clear?""- *in awe* - X-times LOVE

""A-and sensei," Iruka turned in his seat to see a faint flush on the sides of the pale cheeks he could see. "If he hurts you, or disrespects you in anyway... I'll... well... the threat goes both ways, sensei.""

- So cute. Iruka's lucky. Everyone else would have been incinerated on the spot.

*smothers you with LOVE*

This is definitely one of your best chapters. I absolutely love it. Even without Kakashi. Their whole conversation was about him so, in a way he was there.

I'm so glad you decided to write this sidefics. I admit, at first I wasn't to thrilled because I don't really like Kakairu as a couple but this chapter was pure WIN. I'm bowing before your genius *bows*
kuzon234ray chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Great chapter! Sasuke is so cute! And poor, poor Iruka...

-Ray
Arkadian Toad chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Ahaha, soo adorable!

I love the possessive Uchihas!

Poor Kakashi, I'll look forward to seeing him in later chappies since he wasn't in this one~