Reviews for Lifeline
xXfigxXD chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Awww, I remeber reading Double Arts. And how dissapointed when it ended so abruptly :(

It's good to see the fandom is still going strong! Anyway, great oneshot, it was written perfectly! (:
Padfoot's Pawprint chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
awww

this was pretty pro stuff

thanks for writing it [:

not enough people know about Double Arts but I'm glad you do

thanks again and I look forward to your work [:
MyForbiddenDestiny chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Even better than the first :D Great story!
Elyie chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
A really cute one )

Thanks for this story
xMemrc chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Wow. Wow. Awesome, haha. Sorry if I sound abit crazy. It's just that Double Arts fics are hard to come by, and they're all so stunningly good. Yeahh, pretty much. :D

Hope to see more from you soon!
Ciara-Dragon chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
...Huh...I wonder how long it's been since I read the series (till as far as it goes ;_;)...? I must admit I only remember this duo, not much of anything about anything else. '

But then again, it's enough to remember the two of them and this fic reminded me of how frustrated I was when I realized it's not gonna continue. I think this fic is good, fits to the mood of Double Arts and portrays this adorable duo very well. :3 At least I liked it...

The support shall never die. :D
Under a Rain Cloud chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
haha, this is great! I actually just found and finished the manga, and LOVED this oneshot! Something like this needed to happen in the manga!
JustPikachu chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
OMG MORE ELRAINEXKIRI 33
fiendies chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Kiri and Elraine so should have ended up together. I wish they hadn't canceled the series...Anyways, this was good, I liked it! If you can find the time, I'll happily read you next story (Especially if it's Kiri/El...)!
Marlene00891 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
That was a really cute and sweet story. Thanks!
Naddle chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Aw this is so sweet. They really have a way deeper relationship than most - which is funny considering how they met. Aw. 3

And YES for Tisera and Fallan.
ItUnscrewsTheOtherWay chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
i love it! thank you for carrying on with this fandom!