Reviews for Keep Away From the Windows
suburbs chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
Thank you so much for reminding me - I loved this ending. I was so happy that you made Jason good with the kids - because he is so child-like in a lot of ways that he would be able to identify with them. And it was an awesome way to impress Caitlyn - showing a depth that she hadn't expected. And the hummingbird line was adorable. I loved it!
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
very good
JDPhoenix chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
Okay, I may be the only person who recognizes the coconut lip gloss for what it is, but I loved it! Everything about this was perfect. I like that you showed Jason's steadier side rather than had Caitlyn consciously think about it, it added a lot to his ending. Plus they were just all around adorable.

I love Mrs. Torres in this! She's so cool. And Jason dragging Caitlyn with him for the cookies was just so in character but so original at the same time. And hummingbird! So perfect for her!

All around, I think that was a fantastic ending to a fantastic story. Amazing job.
suburbs chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
Lovely - I thought you did an amazing job with this, and I can't wait to see the Jaitlyn. I'm going to guess that we get to see a more serious side of Jason.
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
aw that was so sweet
JDPhoenix chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
You know a chapter's good when you have to open the review box at the start so you're sure you don't forget to comment on anything.

I love that you shifted to a Nate-biased perspective for this chapter. It added a depth that I think the story was missing up until now (though I didn't notice the lack, it just feels like you've added fudge syrup to an already delicious dessert (and yes, I'm hungry)). Nate's thoughts on everything from musical reawakenings to other guys walking Caitlyn back to her cabin are spot on, and the latter made me squee. And that she referenced werewolves when earlier he thought about the full moon - it was somehow so perfect and shippy, even though you don't usually think of werewolves as being shippy. Harry Potter, pinky swearing, Taylor Swift's birthday party - it was all perfect and brilliant! A wonderful ending! I can't wait to see what you come up with for the Jaitlyn version.
JDPhoenix chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
I love her conversation with Jason so much! But then I also love the easy way she converses with Nate. I can see why you're having trouble deciding who to ship, which is a testament to how amazing this story is since the entire point of it was to work through your "who should Caitlyn date?" issues. Amazing job on this chapter (as always).
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
wow that is very good more please
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
naitlyn! but i dont think so 'cause of the balance thing. jason would be better then. but i still 3 naitlyn. and your stories :]
PurpleAngel87 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
That was great! I loved the fairytale discussion and the comparison of Mitchie to Cinderella. I was left hoping this was a chapter story at the end just so I could see Caitlyn end up with Nate...but it wasn't. -sigh-

Never mind, I really liked this look at their was written really well and the Mr. Darcy line made me laugh.

~PurpleAngel~
suburbs chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Loved it. Love that song too - it is perfect for Caitlyn. Follow up? The reunion? Nate is a great Mr. Darcy.
JDPhoenix chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Oh, who should she end up with? It's very hard, but I love how you dealt with it. And that ending about Prince Charming and Mr. Darcy was so great! I loved it!

Awesome story. It was short, but sweet. The perfect combination.
kkckat3 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Great story! i laughed the whole way through!