Reviews for Fine
valele chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
so weird.

No, just kidding. :P I think this is such a good portrayal of your friendship with she-who-shall-not-be-named. It's kinda funny that way because as much as I love Mitchie, THIS Mitchie is exactly what she was.
Frocked chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I can totally relate to this...

All the hardwork and no one notices.

Then someone comes and says a few words and their suddenly everything...

You have a way with words.

You can make people feel.

Its an unatural talent, not many people have it.

Im sure I dont.
silly wounds chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
:o I can relate to this soo well.

I loved it! The way Caitlyn's emotions are. haha.
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I really like this. I think it touches emotions that most people can relate to. Excellent job.
Wollywood chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
haha, your author's note at the end makes me laugh. I have no clue why, but I have this image of someone slamming down the keys on the keyboard, typing with frustration and anger. Just let it all out and then blame it on Caitlyn.

lol.

I loved it (as always.)
enjoytheblueskiesunrise chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
you never cease to amaze me. your stories are the best :).

ps: update static soon? ;)
go forth chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
This was really good. I loved the emotion; the way Caityln analyzed Mitchie and showed what other people might not know. It was very powerful. I don't want to know how you came up with this, or the story behind this. I just really enjoyed it.
dongwoosaurus chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
good job! You captured the emotion perfectly. I always thought that Caitlyn would be jealous of Mitchie. It was amazing!

Luv,

Mel
pyrolyn-776 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Why do I feel like this was pointed at me? Why do I feel like this is half about me? Why do I feel this way, Katie? Why. Why. Why.

If the answer is that this is pointed at me, then I'm not coming back to FanFiction.

Screw the world.

Screw everyone.

And thank you, Katie, thank you so very much. It's always a blessing to feel like the bad guy.

To everyone else: Nothing has ever felt this bad. Ever.
Fabled Diamond chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I love the emotion in this. It's really firey and...wow, I can't think of another word. I fail at thinking this late.

Anyhow, I really enjoyed it.
London Romance chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Wow. I think you just made them human for me in one fic. It's just nice to see them experiencing feelings and Caitlyn being the 'victim' for once. Because it seems to me like in every fic, Mitchie's always the betrayed one or something. Great job, and favorited. :)
pariswindspeed chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I can totally see Caitlyn thinking that.

And I know how it feels to stand in your

very best friend's shadow. Its not a good

feeling. And I think you portrayed the

feelings of that happening. Very amazing,

as are all of your stories. (:
oddball15 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
You have such a talent for writing what is real. I'm so glad I've been reading your stories here because everytime my email sends me a New Story update and whatnot I get really happy and can't wait to see what you've done next. This was an awesome portrayal of jealousy and wow I sound like I'm out of a magazine article or something but seriously. You're amazing. :)
painted lights chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
wow. that's really deep. i've definitely felt that way before. i think that sort of captured a side of caitlyn that isn't really expanded, you know being the best friend but not the star. i like that you did that. :) great job.

sorry for all the drama that's going on. you are a fantastic writer, in everything that you write, and i swear i'm not lying. people are just jealous. :) keep on writing! 3
howlsatthemoon chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
That. Was. Absolute. Reality.

I can relate to the whole, overshadowed by your best friend, because it's been like that for me my whole life. And I am really starting to dislike Mitchie; she's just too... happy. Caitlyn and Tess are my favorites in CR, because they seem like they've got more of a story to them. I'm so sorry if I haven't been reviewing your stories like I used to, because you really are a brilliant writer and one of my favorites. I've just had a lot going on, and I'm kind of getting tired of CR, you know, losing inspiration? Anyway, absolutely brilliant writing.