Reviews for The Bat
r3nlock chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
what did the aliens do to batman (because if just bits and pieces are amping up the older heroes what does an entire body remake do?) and what's with the need to impregnate? is it just primal evolutionary needs reawakening in a new body or something extra the aliens added (the only survivor sent back to his homeworld remade to fill the earth with alien spawn [ignore me, i'm paranoid])? it can't end yet!
lostmoonspell chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Wow!
This was such an amazing story!
Loved it! ️
Dsman chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
he loves her so much he's resisting his urges
Dsman chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
of course Ra had a plan c
Dsman chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
wait thr reprogramed a person so he could not say a certain word
Dsman chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
ooh good for her
Dsman chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
oh i know what Ra want Batmans sercert to long lasting life
kobez2.0 chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
Sick of me yet? lol.

Again, I am impressed with your abilities as a storyteller and I look forward to reading more of your work. I especially enjoyed the parts of this chapter where Flash was featured. I would say you've written him exceptionally well, but you've writen all of the characters exceptionally well. lol.

Looking forward to more DC storylines :)

-Kobez-

P.S. I haven't read your Avatar fic yet, but it's occurred to me that in an Avatar/JLU crossover, that Ra's would probably be able to successfully manipulate the Avatar into aiding his eco-terrorism. I would like to pursue that storyline myself at some point but somehow I don't think I'd be able to do it justice :(

Anyway, Peace.
Midnight6 chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
What is it about your writings that make me unable to stop reading once I decide to test out a story? "Just the first chapter", I'd stay saying. And here I am, having read the whole thing in one sitting. Reminds me of the reason I added you as a favorite author from the get go. An excellent read, perfectly balanced. And you know how I adore long well crafted stories. Well played.
pacificuser chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
This is actually quite very good! It just needs some proof-reading to smooth up some of the edges...
crazyrenegade chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
This is one of my favorite stories there is, to me you created a unique story that wasn't been done before. I only wish it was longer. Any sequel or prequel? the war in outer space looks like a good story to explore. I know the concentration was on Gotham, but there was still unexplored parts like the suspicions from Diana.
IVIaedhros chapter 5 . 9/5/2009
Heh, this was a wonderful roller-coster. I'm disappointed that it doesn't have more reviews. Good use of plot device, plenty of details, interactions of characters, etc. I'm especially impressed that you managed to capture Batman's "aura". I'm reminded of his incarnations in the old animated I have complaints, it's that:

a) Your action scenes did no justice to the upgrades he has

b) The harem and sexuality was a distraction from the plot. Ivy...fine. Then Selina, Barbara, Talia and the list gets longer...eh, no. All it did was turn him into a poor imitation of a vampire.

Oh, and you horribly abused "drawled".

Still, all and all, I obviously enjoyed it. Thanks for the read.
neosildrake chapter 5 . 7/18/2009
finally finsished reading the story. haven't had much time in the last few weeks. anyway:

good story. This alien bio-technology is as close to "super"powers as Bats can get without becoming un-Batman-ish.

it's always a pleasure to read stories about Batman kicking a** (albeit at some points I thought he might be too powerfull to be "true", but you pulled it off quite nicely.) and it seems he collected quite a few ... new family members along the way. I mean the solution with Ivy and Selina and Talia... well, after 10 years of seclusion in the cave and 10 years in space with aliens... that means probably 20 years of no sexual gratification, except his own hand... if he hasn't found a nice alien to temporarily get it going. ... well maybe it also depends on when his comrades (Huntress, Vigilange, Kyle, Tom, Bloc) died in the timeframe of the 10 years in space, but 10 years in a rejuvenated body with heightened sensory capacity, and other sich things and without a sex-partner... that can leave a man (or woman) really really desperate.

Nice that the Joker was in it, even if I think he wasn't at his "height".

The solution with Ra's also was kinda "funny" in the end. Thievery doesn't pay up and breaking you promises isn't very honorable at all. Serves the old coot right.

Batmans speach and the younger JL-members reactions to the Bat are also good. And Flash getting his legs back and all was the kicker.

I also found Babs and Nightwing coming temporarily back to help Batman and Nightwing kicking Whips scrawny meta-powered behind good.

If I can make a suggestion? How about you write a story about Batmans 10 years in space and with the aliens and how he managed to come back. That really would be something that I have an interest in, after reading this story.
neosildrake chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
So, The Bat is back and as grumpy as ever and he already is "sowing his wild oats". Now he's soon to be a daddy and maybe even multiple times. Can't wait for Selina to tell him she's preggers too. And then there's still Talia...

I so hope Wally gets his legs back working. If he drives them mad now with "old war stories" then wait till he zaps around them while doing so.

And the Joker isn't dead. That's a plus. Really, execution didn't fit him. But I still hope Bats kicks his ass. Joker probably thinks Batman used the same "trick" that he did to appear so young again.

Penguin getting an infarkt was funny. The old bird deserves it for trying to have Barbara assassinated. Tim Drake is distict attorney and Bullock of all people is commissioner? Never thought he would make it... at least, even while he wasn't my fav guy, he was at least a clean one (even thouh he didn't look like it).
anon chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Why don't the vigilantees share their scientific breakthroughs and skills with the scientific medical community and law enforcement agencies that could do far more good then beating up thugs and psychopaths stopping crime at its sources ignorance and poverty thugs and psychos are only ten percent of the world's problems the rest come from people being too stupid to know what is best for them and their children's children the extreme left and extreme right caught up in their ideals and refuse to acknowledge brutal facts of reality no real world understanding of the extreme complexities of politics, economics, technological logistics(which require hundreds and hundreds of pages) and how they're interconnected in the long run

If the world isn't brought into environmental balance the future for the human race will be worse then any dystopian fiction which will lead to the extinction of the human race not through misadventure but suicide through stupidity