Reviews for Dante's Long Day At The Office
awesome :D
Dante-lover12 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
hilarious!
Arella16 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
_ It was cute...I got a good laugh at poor old Dante.
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Note to self: never leave Dante alone all day in the Devil May cry..

ROFL!

This was so funny
IlikeTHINGS chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Heh, heh, pretty good...

Any other chapters coming up...?
MysticGypsyGirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
lol I can just picture Dante on his desk fighting imaginary sharks. It was a great story and I hope you write more like this!
Jigsaw 5 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
ha ha ha ha ha

thats pretty much all i have 2 say about this lil story. it was pretty funny D.C. keep up the good work playa...SEQUEL lol or make it like a lil series please.
Tralfmadore chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Ha! A fantastic humor fic where everyone is in character and no-one has anything better to do than go see Dante bored out of his mind. Also this story highlights one of the more prevalent themes of Devil May Cry: If everyday household appliances aren't working properly, then punching, kicking, shooting, and slashing them will make everything better.
The Joe and Gromit Show chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Joe:

Freaking hilarious stuff here; nice job.

Characterisation is spot on - in particular liked the way Vergil came across. Suitably cruel bastard, but in a funny way somehow.

I've gone and added this to the DMC humour C2, which should give you a handful of extra readers and reviews.

Cheers for the read and the laughs.
The Man Who Has No Life chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I can't believe it... Dante was so bored that he had to call Vergil! And then cursed about! I mean, I understand Lady or Nero, but Vergil's showing how much he really needs a hobby or something. All in all, some parts were funnier than others, but it was mainly funny.