Reviews for Snake, Dog, Deer, Fox
Kuroi 002 chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
Hey, like your story adn hope you update soon. Although from what i can see there has not been and update for years i hope that you continue writing this fic; it's really funny whit all the crazy things like the missions of team 13 :D
Lauri3n chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
This is awesome!
Furionknight chapter 7 . 5/25/2011
Awesome story, I look forward to more :)
zezun1 chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
awesome story dude
Fuyuriku chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
I had the impression that Yagura was male, don't know for sure, so not going to correct you. Hmmn, few typos, otherwise, it classifys as Humor indeed... Seems a bit rushed, for me, but considering how the story is going, can't really say if it is or not. Though one thing I dislike is the guessing game...

Who said what? :P Yes, even though it's understandable if typed in certain ways, but it really shouldn't be that hard to add a couple extra words to the line. :P

Anyway, till the next time.
Miroku Kensei chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
Huzaah the story continues. I've been waiting for this to come out. Keep up the awesome job.
kurokitsune666 chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
nequam-tenshi chapter 7 . 2/6/2010
Yagura-2 tailed cat holder?
shadowelf144 chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
glomps author thank you thank you for this wonderful story yay for crazy anko ( whew she's not around i hope )
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 7 . 2/2/2010
excellent update. Can't believe I missed the last few! lol. Loved the missions anko gave them :)
Miroku Kensei chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
Haha this story is SO AWESOME!
nequam-tenshi chapter 4 . 10/23/2009
haha! I wonder how Neji thought of it?

Thanks for adding that part of Tora!

Anko is like many of the characters in the Naruto saga. Seeking attention in different forms, having something to prove to themselves, gaining power... it just seemed that a more "strict" Anko would get Shikamaru up.
Aotrs Commander chapter 4 . 10/23/2009
Very nice. I've seen a lot of fics where Anko is the sensei, but not any where she's no training one of the kunoichi, so you gets points for novelty right there! Plus Shikamaru, Kiba and Naruto is a nice unusual combination. I always say it's a sign of a good fic that I can hear the voices when I read it, and I really can here.

Great work and very funny. Keep it up.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
LOL! Love this. I actually like this team - skikamaru would actually be a great leader for kiba and naruto, and as we saw in an Anime filler, Anko was a pretty good jonin leader.
nequam-tenshi chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
YAY! New chapter! Though I thought if Anko was going to collect Shikamaru than couldn't she have used a snake to be more convincing?

Will cats come into the picture? AKA Tora.