Reviews for The Lucky Penny Tergiversate
together24x3 chapter 2 . 4/22
That was so awesome, I absolutely loved it!
kimjo2 chapter 2 . 3/22
That was the loveliest declaration of love I have ever seen. Thanks so much
bdet chapter 2 . 1/18
such a great story! It's not marked as complete though. If there is more of this floating around please post! Or just keep writing in general!
WENN9366 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
This was such an awesome story :) I've read it before here, but only just found the re-write of part II. You really should update the story here on , the re-write really fleshed it out (though I loved it the first time, too).
Bishop1775 chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
This is wonderful. Good job.
agirlgeek144 chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
Awesome sauce!
Ezmerelda chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
I just loved this story. You perfectly balanced the bitter and sweet, complexity and simplicity, and gave fans of this pairing reasons to smile. Thank you for taking the time to write this story. "
SusanMarieS chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Lol! Still love this.
WENN9366 chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
I absolutely loved this story! It's probably one of the sweetest Apocalyptic fics I've ever read. I had a sneaking suspicion in Part 1 that there was something in his letter box that she didn't find, like a note explaining that he had told the powers that be that they were married to save her, but the actual license was a wonderful surprise (I suppose the gov't would check). The Fibonacci spiral was really inspired. Before he even explained it to her, I was thinking about how you find it in everything in nature, and that Penny has ingrained herself into every part of his life.
Thanks so much for writing!
liltle chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
There was so many emotions that came while reading this. But it all ended in pure happiness. I am so glad I stumbled into this story. I was already in love with it just by reading the summary and after I finished reading it, I was no disappointed.

The suspense was there but I knew that Penny would eventually reunite with Sheldon. The romance got me all blushing and giggling at times and I just love every minute of them being together. The parts with Sheldon and Missy was sweet. It was heartwarming seeing Missy wanting Sheldon's attention and finally got one, well, we siblings have that at times. And finally, Leonard, I'm glad it ended well. The letters, being the most vital parts of their relationship, was a genius move for this story. But the proposal was by far the best scene for me. Such a sweet moment. Actually, every moment was memorable and I can't believe I wish to see more of this when it did ended well as it is. Love every minute of my life from reading this. You are such an amazing writer. Lovely story!
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
I love this! Its short and sweet and had a lot of character depth! I'm hoping for more but this chapter was amazing and gave closure. I'm also going to read up about all the theories mentioned. This story is too awesome for me and I want to understand all its facets fully! Thanks for the great read! :D
LadyStiff chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Woohoo! What a rush. I don't know how you came up with this but you're amazing!
I really wanted some smut scenes but its perfect the way it is.
PlummyPlum chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
This story is so cute! I love the unusual situation and the characters. :D
squeegybug chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Have I reviewed this before? I don't remember...anyway. This is THE BEST Sheldon/Penny Fic I've read. I loved it. I really liked the End of the World challenge, and there were some really good responses. But I liked this one the best, so there. Now, question...this is not marked as being complete. Is it? 'Cause it seems to be at a stopping point and it hasn't been updated since '09(?) So I thought it was. I've been going through and sorting the complete stuff from the incomplete stuff, is why I'm asking.
squeegybug chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I liked it. I thought that there were three chapters? I only see two here...