Reviews for The Lucky Penny Tergiversate
Shalk Zailackar chapter 1 . 3/1
Awesome story! I am a bit sad that the story has not been update in awhile :P
Iagan chapter 2 . 1/4
SusanMarieS chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
reread, still love.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 2 . 12/14/2016
Lovely tale!
MostEvilIceQueen chapter 2 . 7/13/2016
gaaaaaah! The Golden Spiral thing drove me crazy! It's absolutely perfect! Pleeeeeeeeease write more Shenny magic. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :P
locardxchange chapter 2 . 5/21/2016
You so need to finish this story!
together25x3 chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
That was so awesome, I absolutely loved it!
kimjo2 chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
That was the loveliest declaration of love I have ever seen. Thanks so much
bdet chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
such a great story! It's not marked as complete though. If there is more of this floating around please post! Or just keep writing in general!
WENN9366 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
This was such an awesome story :) I've read it before here, but only just found the re-write of part II. You really should update the story here on , the re-write really fleshed it out (though I loved it the first time, too).
Bishop1775 chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
This is wonderful. Good job.
agirlgeek144 chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
Awesome sauce!
Ezmerelda chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
I just loved this story. You perfectly balanced the bitter and sweet, complexity and simplicity, and gave fans of this pairing reasons to smile. Thank you for taking the time to write this story. "
SusanMarieS chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Lol! Still love this.
WENN9366 chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
I absolutely loved this story! It's probably one of the sweetest Apocalyptic fics I've ever read. I had a sneaking suspicion in Part 1 that there was something in his letter box that she didn't find, like a note explaining that he had told the powers that be that they were married to save her, but the actual license was a wonderful surprise (I suppose the gov't would check). The Fibonacci spiral was really inspired. Before he even explained it to her, I was thinking about how you find it in everything in nature, and that Penny has ingrained herself into every part of his life.
Thanks so much for writing!