Reviews for Im Yours
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Loved it! I'm sorry that it happened to you.
owned.by.rob chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
good. i'm really quite happy for you.
Summaiya Mahmood chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
I'm so glad that you are happy now and I really hope it stays that way and yeah you are right, you deserve better.

so yeah thats pretty much it. I hope you find the right guy for you.
iloveeverythingyou chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
i loved it :D glad it's all better and jay is done and dealt with. ehhehe josh called? i pm already btw, soo now i have nothing to say haha :)
Abstractly Sydney chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
ah yay for you! i'm so happy for you!
Me Bored.inc chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
omg good for u!

that awesome

at least ur no longer confused lol
teamvampireswitches2412 chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
i love it and wow that sounds like mine except that it is different i had sex and he started treating me like crap but i have stopped talking to him he would call me sometimes because he wanted to see me but i didn't want to because i realized that i am much better without him in my life and i am happier now and trust me you will find happiness in ur life and u will be glad that u stopped talking to josh. hope everything turns out right.
Megan-Cullen123 chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
what did josh want? lol whats the jew doing these days?
UnderstatedGenius chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
good for you! That's really ace, I hope you won't let anyone mess you around any more, but like my grandma always says, "behind every strong woman, there is a shitty boyfriend who did something bad to her to make her strong." There, remember that, and have a good life.

I hope that now you have gotten that off your chest, I hope that you can move past it and share your talent with the world. May I suggest you write a book? Your writing is really good, and I tell you, I'd read it! lol, think about it!

xxGardenWallFlowerxx
Summaiya Mahmood chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
hey hang in there, breathe, itll all be ok.

so firstly i dnt think u should do anything rash under pressure if you know what I mean

secondly try to calm down about this. dont give yourself a heartattack over something like this. its not the end of the world you know (though I'm sure it seems that way to you)

thirdly try to talk to him about this (though I'm sure you dont want to)

fourthly you have every right to have your own opienien so dont think that you are doing anything wrong by pressing the subject

so calm down. slow your heart before you burst a vein and end up in the ER (I've been there loads of times and trust me they dont give you lollipops when you are done, even if you ask them for one P)

as always distractions, venting, talking to someone helps

oh and ofcourse beyond all this choclate and icecream!

so grab a big tub of choco icecream and watch a fav movie

or have a girls night out

or a sleep over

the possibilities are endless!

(i hope that helped, and that jay comes around, and you feel better )
iloveeverythingyou chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
okay, see, this is way i didn't like jay from the very beginning, ,god, why does every guy seem to be obsessed with sex.

my advice to you, don't do it. do NOT do it. even if he suddenly seems extra sweet and cute and gentlemanly, if he's been dropping hints as subtle as a gun about sex, then all he's trying to do is get in your pants, and that just sucks. i mean, he's still your friend and he listens to you and knows what's going on, but i mean, not only are you too young to be having sex, but like, wouldn't you want your first time to be with a boyfriend. a boyfriend who will wait for you and a boyfriend that likes you for who you are and,, you know what i mean? and if he's really a good listener and if jay's really your friend and you should be able to tell him anything. ANYTHING. you should be able to tell him to shut up and that you're not going to do it with him, okay?:)

p.s. incase you decide to send my advice to hell and actually do it, please please please, be safe. the last thing you want to do is move to indy knocked up
UnderstatedGenius chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
ok, well, I am obviously not Megan, but you need to calm down a bit. OK, so I have no experience with relationships, but I do know about people, and he needs to know what you are thinking, so take a deep breath and tell him how you feel, and then, if he gets mad, leave him alone to cool off, then you can talk to him again and sort things out, if you think you love him, here's what I did, and it really works, look at him. Not in the eye or anything, but look at him, properly and see HIM, and if you get this butterfly feeling in your stomach, then you know your answer, truly and honestly it works, and you don't have to listen to me, I am just giving advice.

xxGardenWallFlowerxx
Megan-Cullen123 chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
i would send you the video but it got deleted when i got my new phone. srry and hey you didnt update the sequel yet! lol i will txt him tomorrow i will be up for the parade and get service when im at the beach. you can use my real name, you dont have to use my FF account name. lol loser update
Ri0t chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
I really like this story.

Lol. Does he still have that

girlfriend? If so he needs a kick

in the ass. Obviously you guys are better

for each other. Because to me it sounds like

you guys can tell each other everything. Right?

&& the wayy hes there for you at whatever time

&& your there for him. He needs to just stop being

with whats her face && be with you! ]]

- I really hope he realizes that soon.

]]
Deathy Baby chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
you didn't want to what anymore?