Reviews for That Butler, Cat Lover
Ciel Bane chapter 1 . 1/30
I love it! I feel... Stalked, though... 2 things, one, those traits make up my personality and two my f*****g name is ciel, u know how much s**t ive got coz of that name?alot, I'm French it means sky. Anyway I'm rambling, hehe love ur oneshot.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 1/25
Meow! ...Hissss! haha
Wait, what's ciel's cane made of that it can hurt a demon like that!? xD
Ahh, neat oneshot. :3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I LOVE, love, love, love, love, love, love this story! it is so amazing I'm just melting into the ground from how amazingly cute it is! so awesome, I LOVE it SOOOO much! 3 3 3
Cindy Yp chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
This is so lovely and sweet! 3
yomi chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Damn, this is beautiful. Such a wonderful fic! Keep writing. ;)
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
aawwww
Daya chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Oh, wow. Well, beside crying and bathing, which are not ...really true. Everything was awesome. Congrats!
Zanycat chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
THIS IS LITERALLY BEAUTIFUL. Seeing how I love cats, and Ciel, I can see this really, really easily.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
It's awesome.
Note: in #19 Sebastian said " Goodnight Ciel" Sebastian would never say Ciel he calls him Lord or Master/ young master.
sunlightsummoner chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Amazing. Your grammar is impeccable, and the story you displayed is... in all essence... perfect.

WONDERFUL JOB. :D

-Nike
GeekyGenius chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I adore this. Apart from the fact the Ceil is allergic to cats XD. This was really well done and I enjoyed this.
goodbye wonderland chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Aw, this was very sweet! Good grief, do I love fluff.
boozier chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
That is all true...ADORABLE!

Boozier
KaGoMeS-kId-TrEaSuRe chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
love, love, love this!
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This was really cute! I loved it a lot but didn't you mean 'Cats are regal'? That makes more sense and sounds better than 'Cats are royal'. Anyway, I hope you write more for this pairing because you did it really well.