Reviews for That Butler, Cat Lover
Animeluver310 chapter 1 . 8/7
I'm terrified of heights, used to dispiase water, nap often, stay up late, can be spicy and possessive. I think I would be good friends with Ciel
CLLMichaelis chapter 1 . 7/11
Hey! I love the story, it's amazing, and super cute:)

Although, number 11 "Cats are scared of heights" is incorrect. Cats actually love heights. And are much more comfortable on higher perches.
So cute! I loved it!
mychemicalsexlife chapter 1 . 4/8
So cute. I love it.
InsanityProne chapter 1 . 4/5
My fangirlishness just killed me right now. This story is beyond perfect, I'm in love!
It was adorable and its quite funny cause its my first one shit of this pairing and its yoyr first of this pairing as well. Its really great. Thank you for a wonderful read. :)
Kawaiisylveon chapter 1 . 2/7
This is so cute Kya~ and a kitty trait child has is cuteness I mean have you seen him his so cute it's not even funny! (I love this ️ )
Sweet & fun
Nike Scarlet chapter 1 . 1/17
This almost made me squeal. Unfortunately, my sister is in the same room and would have yelled at me. So I did not. ...but I really wanted to.
such wicked words chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
"Cats have Claws" was my favorite bit!
Kitakana chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Awww!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
This is so beautiful! Please write more kuroshitsuji stuff
patolozka chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Awww, I enjoyed this;-) Very nice and cute. But... I was a bit confused - Ciel is so small and he has intimate relationship with Sebastian? Or was it meant as... in the future?
Kuroshitsuji Fan chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
I love this! I've read it five times, and it's one of my favorite Black Butler Fics.
MrsCookieLovex chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Cats cats.I was expecting some sex...anyway ik ik I'm a yaoi fan