Reviews for 31 Days
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 5 . 5/28
OMG! Harry is really a fool and a bastard! I wanted to castrate him all along the story. Draco is really in love with him to endure the humiliation of being a deceived husband, I respect him for that.
And I love your fiction, it's well-written and captivant. It's really a great story with a good happy end.
ragsweas chapter 5 . 3/16
This was very, very cute!
DS chapter 5 . 12/22/2016
Leopards dont change their spots, just like tigers cant change their stripes. Once a cheater will always be a cheater
Guest chapter 5 . 12/17/2016
Don't u think it was just too easy for Harry? He should pay for the affair ...I don't think Draco would so easily forgive him...the ending doesn't make sense.
They kiss and make up? He had effing affair !
Guest chapter 5 . 10/7/2016
If you have time please consider changing the ending
KitKat chapter 5 . 4/16/2016
This story is soo saaaaaad! I cried a lot during this. Harry! What were you even thinking in the first freaking place! Sorry. Fangirl feels right now. Still crying and trying to console myself by cuddling a Draco plushie. Why you gotta do this to me man?! I haven't cried so much since... actually I cried yesterday because of another fanfiction, but that's different! Also, are you still updating? Your stories are amazing!
sierra cant log chapter 5 . 10/15/2015
I HATE HARRY
HE REALLY DOESNT DESERVE DRACO AT THE END
STUPID CHEATER HARRY
SO FUCKING STUPID
ARARATATATATATAYXJJFKDHDKDBFKD
I'M REALLLYYYY ANGRY RIGHT NOW...
gr8rockstarrox chapter 5 . 10/11/2015
Wow, that story was really good. There were quite a few grammatical mistakes here and there, but the plot was so good, I was able to overlook the mistakes. The story felt real and I could understand Draco perfectly. As for my age, solve this quadratic equation to get the answer:
x - 38x 381 0
In case the equation isn't clear when it gets posted, PM me, I'll tell you my age.
I lived your story.
Cheers,
gr8rockstarrox
deathslittledoll chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
So beautiful
quirkyhealer chapter 5 . 7/17/2015
Hi :l I must say I am dissatisfied qith the ladt chapter lady ... I mean harry had it too eeasy... u knw when I read the first chapter your story made me angry at Harry.. the chapter where one phonecall from cynthia makes him run toher like heat made me disgusted about Harry's character. . And let me tell u it was nt easy to fl this way about harry who is rarely given such a assholish charachter... aftr building this, uch of negativity fir harry you just out of thin air finished the story with a happy ending due to a heartfelt apology ... i know harry and draco are supposed to end up together but you ahould hv given a chapter to draco healing becoming stronger peaceful , ,, , harry in despair for his bad decision and infidelity... harry should have had to work a lot more for that forgiveness ..
Other than that excellent storyline .. a good read
You made draco utterly weak and hopeless without a ounce of self respect and in a word pathetic .. only good you dud for the poor guy was have him refuse the divorve settelment... hugely disapointed by the way you ended the story dear...
But kudos for writing the angst part .. I could feel dracos pain. the flashbacks were also . the part whichade me despise harry was also v. ... but I would have liketo feel Harry' s remorse too but yu dint do well there... other than that exce
SilverShadow1311 chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
Although its the third or fourth time I have read this, I still cried through the whole thing. I fi wish you made Harry suffer more before getting them back together or showed what happened with Cynthia (as in Draco got revenge on her or something) but it was a very beautiful story, and it was lovely the way you portrayed their feelings especially Draco. (I am 16 although I was probably 14-15 when I first read it)
Irene chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FIC FOR AGES SINCE 2009. ITS 2015 NOW AND I AM ECSTATIC!
Ani Mei chapter 5 . 3/8/2015
I'm glad this has a happy ending, unlike the one circulating on the internet. I feel like I was holding my breath until the ending, thinking Draco was going to die. Now I can sleep easy.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/28/2015
Think they where nuts who choose divorce in the first place
azpha chapter 5 . 11/12/2014