Reviews for 31 Days
Ani Mei chapter 5 . 3/8
I'm glad this has a happy ending, unlike the one circulating on the internet. I feel like I was holding my breath until the ending, thinking Draco was going to die. Now I can sleep easy.
Think they where nuts who choose divorce in the first place
azpha chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
I love the end !
Guest chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
This story is sweet, thanks loved it!
RadiantWaterfalls chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I love this story. I read it over and over and over again! (I am 16. Btw)
consequences chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
In Potters dreams, maybe. What really happened was: Draco kicked him out for good, filed for divorce himself and got full custody of Scorpius. Potter got a restraining order and an uncurable STD from one of his office sluts.
Draco married a rich, handsome frenchman and lived happily ever after. Potter died as a lonely alcoholic from Wizard Syphilis. The End.
Tess chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
I like to imagine, that Harry had a bad bad accident and Draco taking him back with hardly an appologie is just coma dreams.
What an epic douchebag. He's not going to wake up again.
Hayashi Yuuki chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
So...sad... It would've been nice for Harry to expand more effort and time to win Draco back, though. It would've been more sad. And seriously, Harry had to prove his love more, especially when he seems uncaring many of the times to Draco and in Draco's eyes. My age is 16!
Sparkly moonlight chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
It's so sad, I even cried. It was very very beautiful though.
Sparkly moonlight chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Oh! I feel so bad for Draco! I love how you portray them all! Scorpious is just so cute even if he is 15 :)
Viv chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
Wow, fanon!Harry sure has the easiest life ever. Draco should have kicked his filthy cheating ass to Honduras. Bastard.
jmim11 chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
Every time I read this fic, it never fails to make me cry.. I so love this.. )
michelle.yeboahmanu chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
It made me laugh and it made me cry. Totally loved it
Guest chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
Can you please write an alternate ending where Draco leaves Harry? Harry is a total shit in this fanfiction and I think that Harry does not deserve Draco in this story! But other than that, this was a great story! I nearly cried in every chapter. Thank you for sharing this wonderful and beautifully written story! :)
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
I'm thirteen! And this has got to be the sweetest Drarry I've ever read!