Reviews for In Pieces
Gdayshadyrusher chapter 1 . 5/27
I want to know whats next! n.n
Immortalfantasylover chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Please update soon!
Spazzie chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
LOL this is pretty kewl! i lik it! sammi's my favorite character!
Happy-go-lucky-chick chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
oh this sounds good
YourkaiDarkrose chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Sounds very interesting, I love mysterys! Update soon
MewmewInuSailorHeart chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Hey:) Sorry it took me so long to take a look at this story:) But I like what I'm seeing so far I really think that you've made this story more realistic by adding in the deaths and stuff. It's more like the real world and less like fantasy:) Great job and once again I'm laying in suspense for a new chapter from a new story of yours. Between you and Poison Ivy I'm starting to feel like writing a Sam/Scam story of my own. Though My other readers would probably kill me cause I haven't updated anything in a year. I just can't figure out where to go with them or I just don't like the way that I wrote them. But oh well I think I might shut them down soon for revising and put more stories up that I've written while its not 2:00 in the morning;) Anyway Again great job and I hope that you had a wonderful holiday:)
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Hm... I am intrigued! Update soon- eagerly waiting.

One thing that particularily stood out to me, was how they [the spies] think its just a game- which, in a way- they do! So excellent for pointing that out. x Smaginn
Faith4000 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
It was great, original and ...well great job! keep it up :P
BloodyRen chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This is interesting. But to tell you the truth it is a common theme/plot for Scam and Sam stories. (don't kill me!) I have hope for this story. I can't wait to read more.

Bloodyren.
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
OMG THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO START THE SUMMER!

I don't know how I can put this in words, because it was so incredibly fabulous. I am addicted already.

Battle of the Wits :P Sounds so incredibly awesome.

[It was probably because of what she did. When she hadn't known who he really was she had been only too eager to be there for him. But where was she now?

He called that betrayal.] coughMScough. :P:P:P

I like that he thinks it's a game to them. When you think about it, it really is lol.

[It didn't take him long to deal with him and soon he was out leaving behind the dead body of someone who was stupid enough to take him on alone.] Ok now that's just awesome. I love him lol. He has no remorse and is capable of everything lol.

Omg I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS. :D:D:D:D:D:D I will be freaking out soon. You are warned.

Lol.

Love,

Ivy

(P.S. ()) PS. Lol summaries) I'm sorry this isn't long enough.)