Reviews for the end of the world
jamstan chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I like the idea its good all round, but the first film already gave an explanation for the virus, it was a failed attempt to create a anger suppressant being tested on chimps, that was released by animal welfare activists. I hope you didn't know that, or I will have just sounded stupid.
freddyburn chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
O.K.

First off, I have to say, I like how you explain how the infection spread. Most jump in with the world been exposed, and leave it at that.

Second, and this is to help your writing style, more spacing and paragraphs. It will make your story easier to read.

Third, and this is a personall preferance, shorter, more concise chapters. As rutger50 said, you will learn writting by reading.

Hope you update soon.
rutger5000 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Alright.

First off. As far as I know the zombies in 28 weeks later are not zombies. Just living humans, only completly crazy. I'm not entirely sure about that, so if I'm wrong don't pay attention to that.

Second off. Don't put two chapters together, they should be divided. It's not that hard (if you're new and don't know how, then just ask. I'll explain it to you.)

Third off. Use empty spaces, this is a little hard to read. (for some it would be really hard.)You really need to seperate your allineas with empty spaces.

fourth off. You're writting style is a bit awkard, I recommend you read more work of others. You'll learn writting by reading.

Last off. Don't be angry about this. Really it I don't mean to insult you or anything. I'm only trying to give you some help.