Reviews for From Hell to Heaven
marsbareater12 chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
tofu and soy burgers...you are one crazy person. Anyway...does this count as a review. IM adding this to my story alerts, and id better get one soon! :) Amazingly, I actully cant tll you how to imrpove ur story. Its refreshing to meet someone who writes with grammer! :)
Little Missss chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
PLEASE continue.

i want to see where this goes.
minako366 chapter 5 . 10/31/2009
wow, I hope you update soon
twilightluvr001 chapter 5 . 10/29/2009
POOR BELLS!
wishfulprincess chapter 5 . 10/20/2009
this story is really good, and very upsetting it made me cry, and its soo horrible when people actually go through this, i've been through a similar situation.

keep up the good work x
baysidebird88 chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
Poor B! At least Mike isn't being such a dbag now, even though he shouldnt have let it happen.

Need my E fix now! haha. update soon!

-BB
pmvb11 chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
Amazing writing. Is the Angel a cullen?
harrylover101 chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
O.O WTF MAN/WOMAN DUDE, I think I'm a little speechless right now...not sure if it's good speechless or bad speechless, but MAN!
tigger5600 chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
good story.. sad.. but very well written.. keep it up! :)
baysidebird88 chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
Ew Eric, Tyler, Becky and Jess you are sick, just plain sick! I officially hate them now! haha. good chapter, send the next one asap because I need to know what happens. And when sexy Edward enters this story!
steph chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
Om my, I can't believe they did that! They are evil people! I need more update soon
hayleyhoo chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
My God :O This was written brilliantly you can really feel how Bella does :) I have tried writing something like this and know it is hard but the difference is it has never happened to me or someone i know I hope that your friend is ok and is able to move past it :)
chantelle chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
I have to say you did a really good job there,

you could feel bella's pain :'(

keep up the good work, can't wait till next chapter. xx
mannequins chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
I hate cliffhangers, but sort of love them at the same time! Hah, I'm excited for the chapter. Update soon, m'dear :)
steph chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
I'm happy mike stepped into the situation, but i think its still going to happen :*( I want me some Edward, I hope he shows up soon.