Reviews for The Worst Bras in London
someofusarereachingforstardust chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
bhahahahha very entertaining ! big loves for this
wintmint4 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
THAT. THAT, my friend, was freaking hilarious. Thank you soo much for putting such awesomness out there to brighten my day. Great job!
IamSiriuslyPadfoot chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
That was hilarious. I was biting my quilt so my brothers wouldn't wake up. Just...genius.
JDeppIsMyLovely chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I LOVE IT! I've a couple kind of parodies of the songs but nowhere near as awesome as this XD
Dirty Little Half Blood chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Oh wow this is awesome! Love it love it love it, very creative song as well 1000000/10 one for the faves me thinks :)
Junior Pirate chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
That was brilliant! I laughed soooo hard! Please write more parodies like this one. I can't believe you wrote this and it still rhymed and kept to the right rhythm. That was the best story I've read in ages. Keep up the great work!
Saltair chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
That was incredible, I honestly laughed so hard I cried. That was just too perfect, definitely one of the best parodies I have ever read. I cannot believe you were able to come up with rhymes that decent AND stick with the beat of Sondheim's song. Brilliant!
DemigodHermione chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Holy Crap, that was freakin' AMAZING!
NellieTodd chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
the moment i saw the title...i knew it was going to be strange...and i'd have to bite a pillow to keep from laughing so i wouldnt wake up my parents...
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I'm almost dying from laughter here...this is genius! Incredible lyrics, and just so hilarious! xD
Defying.Expectations chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
So random. But so hilarious. D "It's nothing but busting . . ." ROFL. Great parody!
Rain Kayheart chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
aw poor Sweeny
klutzygal12 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
lol them "boobs" are mighty big
RosemaryLMG chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
This pretty was good.

Hell, it made me laugh!

Keep on writing!
Miss Annabel Lenore Ragg chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
LMAO! I can't stop laughing! lol That was flipping halarious! Brilliant! Brilliant!~D ROTFLOL! I'm still laughing so hard I can't breath...