Reviews for Dearly Beloved
Watapon12 chapter 19 . 11/19/2011
I really love your story! Please don't tell me that you're giving up a really great story? It's just so sad to see a great fic will not be finished just like this.

As one of your readers of this story, hope that you'll be updating before the year ends if I'm not asking too much.

Keep up the good work!
Sanae chapter 19 . 7/5/2011
I'm very much reading, oh yes I am. :)

It really is awesome to see someone else's take on Ryosuke's backstory and you are doing an EXCELLENT job so keep at it, ok?

From an oldie to another,

Sanae.

PS: I found that the best cure for writers block is to keep on writing, even if it's stuff you would not upload not even under torture. I found that writing is like an old diesel engine, once you stop it, if you wait too long and it cools down too much, it takes you forever to get it turn it back on!
Katerina Ane chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Awesome story!

I just started and wanted to give you the tumbs up for this story!

I really love Ryosuke so that's why I guess I like alot...Could you create anopther Ryosuke love story if possible...
mikethecripple chapter 17 . 11/16/2010
oh man this is soo good hurry up and update! i need MOAR!
supersujuholic chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
i really love it ! :))

i am in a class right now, and i started laughing so everybody looked at me ...it is very entertaining :))
Silver-wolf009 chapter 16 . 5/24/2010
great update Ren, ya stories progressing nicely, can't wait for the next chapter dso hurry and update!
Dragon Reverb chapter 16 . 5/23/2010
Nice! Love how you potrayed the part of how Keisuke got into the car in the first place.. HAHA, UPDATE! Can't wait for your next chapter!
Silver-wolf009 chapter 15 . 4/19/2010
Great update Ren. I found a few mistakes, nothing major things like Keisuke master drifting by a week instead of Keisuke mastered drifting in a week. Other than those small mistakes it was a great chapter. Update
Dragon Reverb chapter 15 . 4/18/2010
Finally an update haha, can't wait for the next. And I thought that the story is being told through flashbacks during Project D but this part is as if the 2nd stage hasn't even started yet.. A mistake perhaps? UPDATE!
Silver-wolf009 chapter 14 . 3/17/2010
Ren I love the way your building towards thwe climax can't wait to contine reading. In my reading I only found one error keep up the good work and update quickly
Dragon Reverb chapter 14 . 3/15/2010
Wow planning for the downfall of mount akins while singing? Lol! Epic, update soon!
Dragon Reverb chapter 13 . 2/12/2010
LOL! UPDATE!
OrangeMilkshake chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I've never read this fandom... Well I did look at the book but it was chinese so I couldn't understand it and so I don't know who the people in your story are and I don't know anything about cars comparated to you... but I still understood everything which is pretty spectacular since I'm French! You must be talented if you managed to allow me to understand things I didn't even know without explaning them O.o

Anyways, it's great and I really need to read Act 2... And all the other acts and even the christmas special. Obviously I won't finish reading all of these great stories tonight but I will soon enough!

If I was a puma than I would explode so much this story is good!
Silver-wolf009 chapter 12 . 12/15/2009
I love the direction your taking your story, your not leaving any detail out and your right every story needs a tragic seen. It adds some type off realism and emotion to the characters.
Sanae chapter 11 . 12/10/2009
It was indeed a sad chapter but it was good so don't worry about it. One thing you'd need to correct is the girl's name which I believe it's Kaori and not Koari. Keep at it!