Reviews for What Really Matters
God, what an asshole!
Zen Nashton chapter 17 . 10/15/2009
I enjoyed your story.
moniquecullen chapter 17 . 8/23/2009
i loved that entire story so much. from the way they got together to jacob coming around and edward realizing he couldn't do forever without bella. you are a very talented and creative writer. i will definitely be looking out for any more of your writing endeavors,thanks so much for the great read!
dreamngo4it9 chapter 17 . 8/22/2009
i loved this

im glad everything with the change went so well

my favorite part was the part of alice at the end

its sad to see this story end
dreamngo4it9 chapter 16 . 8/22/2009
wow

this chapter was so wonderfully written!

i absolutely loved it

my favorite part tho, was definitely jacob speech

it was incredible!
moniquecullen chapter 9 . 8/22/2009
i did love this. edward is such a good boyfriend.
moniquecullen chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
i love the way bella went off, that shit was too funny.

now edward thinks she's hot. figures
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
this seems like it's going to be good. i like potty mouth edward too. it makes him even sexier (if that's possible)
radvan chapter 17 . 8/22/2009
Thank you for your time and effort with this story

I enjoyed reading it found it to have a nice balance of humour and drama

Thanks Diane
K Krystine chapter 17 . 8/22/2009
LOVEDIT!
Objective chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I read your profile,including the comment on reviews. You asked for it.

Your spelling and vocabulary need work, your punctuation needs rewriting, your usage is peculiar, and your sentence structure is boring. The plot contains near-zero creative elements, the prose is indifferent in regards to literary devices, and the improbability factor of most of the interactions is high. The title is misleading, the characters are flat and static (except for the intervention of improbability in the cases of Rosalie and Jacob), and the theme is nonexistent.

You tried, which not many can claim. The characters represent their original orientations. Perspective switches were not confusing.

Keep trying. Practice and feedback will make writing easier. You have more to work on than many of the writers here, but potential exists.

Hope this helps.
angelaEC chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
i hate this type of sdtory where Bella JUST easily forgive edward. so shit.
Homebody chapter 15 . 8/20/2009
I have read every chapter of this story and I loved each one immensely. This is great. Can't wait for more!
dreamngo4it9 chapter 15 . 8/19/2009
i really liked these two past chapters

i loved the proposal