Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
WhistlingWolf chapter 1 . 3/10
I LOVE THIS! Hahahahahaha, o my god.
I can just imagine this happening! Poor Allen, totally scarred for life haha!
Lady of Black Millennium chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Oh my god! I'm dying right! The end was too funny. For a second, I was so scared for Kanda to only find out that lavi was just taking off boots. XD
Imnotinsane chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
OMG I nearly died of laughter.
SorensonShinigami chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
OMG. THAT KILLED ME... LOL LOL!
Izzy chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I just realized what a filthy pervert I am. ;
DiamondInMyHeart chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
THIS IS HALARIOUS! I LOVE YOUR STORY!
WhisperToTheWolves chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
OMG... that was awesome! I pretty much died at the end the way you made them seem like they were doing something naughty. Lol you should craft more stories like this!
-WhisperToTheWolves
CadensSanctuary chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
HAHAHA! I Literally laughed till I cried at the end. XD omg. That just made my whole freaking day. Poor Allen. xD Great story. write more liek this? pleeeaaase?
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Lenalee's "Damn door in the way" made me laugh so hard xD ohmigod good excuse Lavi~! *wink wink* xD
BornBlindtoBeauty chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I loved it so much I felt the need to come back and read it again. Best 'oops' situation EVER! I'm so jealous over your amazing writing and creativity. Hahaha loved it XD

BBB
BokuwaToriniNaru chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
AHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS PRICELESSS!i went back and re-read it and laughed even harder XD
fallen-musician chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This is hilarious! I totally didn't expect the twist at the end, which was really good.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
HAHAHAHAH x50

Oh Gods, Lenalee's reactions to everything made this so worth it. Her interest in Kanda's lovelife-excuse me, sexlife-and how when it seemed that Rabi was 'taking advantage' of Kanda she went into protective sister rage!

The following lo/ines are absolutely wonderful and humourus:

"I always knew you couldn't trust him, Allen"

'Did that bastard just hit my Kanda-kun?'

'Crimson, like Kanda-kun's virgin blood!'

"Get off of my Kanda-ku..."

Allen promptly passed out on the floor.

Poor Allen, the extreme situation and then the whole 180 on what was really happeing overloaded his mind.
Cheezbuckets chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Wow. Lenalee's such a creeper. XD That was amazing. You made me laugh so hard that I started drawing attention to myself from halfway across the house. That never happens!
PuffinPixel chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
oh god! this is the best misunderstanding in -man history! i was near tears of joy man! its really good