Reviews for Scarves
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Please continue with the wine bottle! Two shot please!
The real schlick shady chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
"Like a fine cigar."

OH MY LORD.

I got this awful visual of Winston Churchill inspecting this 'Sabine' person's downstairs mix-up.

That's terrible. That's a horrible thing to do to a person.

I... I think you really don't have much experience with lesbian intercourse. Because... that's not how it works, really. The whole, jabbing a girl in the clit thing... would hurt. JABBY JABBY! EN GARDE!

I know what fanfiction writers say: "If you don't like, you shouldn't read." The truth is, a friend of mine linked this to me in hopes that I'd get a chuckle out of the awkwardly-written sapphism, but in the end, it just made me upset. It was so uncomfortable. Clearly, there is nothing sexier than bondage in a handicapped restroom. I mean, it combines nylon with paralysis and feces. Great. Really. Waaahhh.

I wish the best for you, that you could get some experience in the field from which to draw your inspiration. That way, your writing will be pleasant and mature... like a fine cigar.
Janks chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Real nice.
Amirea chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Oh. My. God.

This was... HOT. I almost burnt on my chair... You made me lose my breath you bad, bad writer.

Anyway, good work.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I hope there is a sequel to this and thanks for writing.
Stille Nacht chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Dear God, please write a sequel. o.o
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
bice
Jezza chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
My goodness! If you make a sequel to this you will forever be my idol!
Rid3r Chick chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
We need a sequel for this. I mean, the ending is just the beginning for another one. Please?
MarauderetteLily chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Well, I agree with Jusmine- we need a sequel to this. Naughty Jack!
Jusmine chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Haha! Yay, you wrote it! And congratulations - the AR fandom now has femslash! Hurrah! _

Oh, that was hot. That was very, very hot. Surprisingly enough, I'm starting to like Sabina more.

And, Jack, Jack, Jack... They're going to have some fun with that champagne bottle... I don't suppose we could convince you to write a sequel, could we? _