Reviews for Helping
FlamingRose11 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
i love it! you are awesome. with every story by you taht i read you continue to amaze me. swell job.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
It was really job!
Ab55556 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
*sigh*

MHI symptoms shine through in this very obviously, but in a good way so dont worry!

why is it only a oneshot though?

i like it, i think Ziva should have heard Tony tell her he loved her, and confront him about it or something. It could end up having a similar ending to NTAFG...

x
J.C chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
This was really good! Can't wait for more! Loved it! More please?
InsanityGoneMad chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I really like it. Keep writing. I'm being kicked off the computer so I'll read the rest another time.

Mx
OutCold chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Beautiful, Emily, really beautiful. I love the whole concept and you wrote it wonderfully. Certainly didn't go how I expected, and was all the better for it.
CheerChickx chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Aw I hate to see Ziva sad.

It was really well written, great job :)

Love the last line! Tony is so sweet. x
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This deserves a sequel.
celebwenorn chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I really enjoyed this story! Especially as I'm a Tony/Ziva pairing fan :D Just be careful when you use some of the expressions for Ziva as she's not actually a native so some of the expressions she uses aren't so... common, they're nmore literal. But other then that, really good job!
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Nice job. I liked it a lot.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
It was more bittersweet than sad I think.

Just sweet too.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
but he couldn’t there was the rule, and more importantly the fear of getting hurt, badly.

- exactly. heck, they use that rule as an excuse, really they're too scared to bare their hearts.

this is beautiful. i love the idea of ziva mourning and just... tony seeing past her mask and coming over and her rbeaking down. just once, just once over one thing, she'll cry in his arms. she may pretend it never happened tomorrow but for tonight, she'll be thankful and he'll be there and they'll never speak of it again. i love it. i love it. :) beautiful piece.

although on the show, he never uses "zee" haha, so i find that interesting how many writers include that in their fanfic. it's always "zee-vah" but i suppose that's more teasing.

anyways, you have a great voice and tone. checking out your other NCIS storiesa nd hope you'll write more tiva!
YouGottaSingAlong chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I somehow think my swearing is worse than yours.

Second line had me laughing though. You know I may not like Tiva but that was beautifully written, and I thought it was brilliant.

Enjoy the Mentalist.