Reviews for You're The Only One Who Ever Understood
BlueEyedPisces chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
I love these 2 together. Reese has always been my favorite brother on the show, I think Reese is just misunderstood.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
I can Relate to Emily big time, Loner that doesn't like what everyone else does, I love to wander around outside and go on walks, an only child. Yeah I'm definately understanding Emily. :)
saraxrawrr chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Please update soon.
saraxrawrr chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
great story:) please update.
Y0urDownfall chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
Oh, my god. I can't read this anymore. I'm sorry, but I have to be blunt. This story isn't...bad. But please! Oh, god please! Stop putting '!' on the end of every monologue and sentence! It sounds like Reese and Emily are shouting at each other. God it was pissing me off. I'm sorry, but I just had to say something. You can't say something like '"I'm sorry!" Emily's mother whispered' etc. Again, I'm sorry, but I had to say something.
dReam.gRl408 chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
i love your story.. even though i think emily cries a bit too much.. but it still makes a good story.. and i cant wait for the next chapter.. :)
YumKiwiDelicious chapter 4 . 9/30/2009
this story is so amazing and cute and have to, have ti, HAVE TO update soon or i'll cry! lol!

love it!
Pirate-chan chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
I'm really enjoying your story! It's very good! I love how you had both Reese and Emily's beginnings so very very similar! I can't wait to see Emily's reaction when she meet's the whole Wilkerson family! And i'm still wondering why Malcolm is in this 'funk' of his!
kali yugah chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
yay your back! i love this story so update more please
blackberryicee chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
i love this story.

it's so cute3

&i also love waynes world - PARTY TIME!
b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b0r3d chapter 3 . 8/9/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update!
Ayu Yui chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Well it's a very nice story but I think your portrait of Malcom is a little off, he seems too mean, I don't think he would be so mean to his brother unless he is trying to help him but it doesn't look that way :/
kali yugah chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
this story is awsome love the whole idea of Reese being sweet and caring. You've gotta continue!. *tosses Miss Magic 101 a tin of cyber chocolate chip cookies*
Taylor Ruggiero chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I like your story quite a lot. The only concern I have is that Emily will become into a mary sue, no offense, she was a bit mary sueish in chapter three.

Keep up the good work, hope you update soon!
PierceTheVeil chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
Yay! They finally met, it was really sweet how they both comforted each other. I like all the detail you put in to your chapters. The only thing that I found kind of weird is how you used exclamation points most of the time, sometimes in places where they're not needed and it kind of made it confusing for me I guess.

I still really like your story, can't wait until your next chapter!

~Anna