Reviews for Kin as Jasmine
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I loved Sasuke's ''...NII-SAN!" outbursts.
Good boy-chan chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Again, amazing! I loved all of the awesome manga references.

"I am SO murdering the creator of this series."

"CURSE YOU NII-SAN!" references

"Zak, why are you bringing me into this? Do we really have to follow the canon anime?"

"Uh...I wish to change the direction in which the manga is going?"

"NO WAY! ...HA! OH, MY GOD! THIS IS FOR REAL!"
korip1994 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I actually have 5 comments.

's even more annoying then ever.

I ever got the chance to marry Kimimaro,I would've exepted,but not for the crown or wealth,I just think he's cute.

made Dosu saltan?

broke the 4th wall.

was great.
Blades252 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
lol nice
Razell chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Cute story, and funny. I don't remember much about the movie Alladin, but I do remember the line about "I don't have fleas!" Kimimaro as the arrogant prince was a great idea. Zaku lends himself to the Alladin role, as he really was a 'street rat' in canon, before he met Orochimaru.

I pictured Naruto more as a Genie than Sasuke, but you made it work. I like some of the characters from Naruto: Zaku, Kidoumaru, Kankurou, Shikamaru and a few others, but I really dislike the canon story itself, and I haven't seen much of the Anime. So, I don't really get the Squirrel reference, I vaguely remember something about Lee and a squirrel, is that where the idea came from? It's good to see Zaku win for once. I hate what Oro did to Zaku and Kin in the canon, filthy monster...

Poor Genyumaru...
CandyGirl999 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Aww that was nice. _

Haha the Sasuke genie bit was funny, and if it were up to me I WOULD change the course of the Naruto story line (by makeing Naruto and Hinata get togehter )!

Can't wait until your next fic and it was really sweet of you to dedicate this fic to Howard Ashman.
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Aw so cute!

great job on the story! ]

can't wait to read Ino as Aurora ]