Reviews for You Could Be Happy
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Aww Sammy* sniffling* * grabs Sam and Dean and hugs them both tight* s'not your fault an it's not your fault either Dean the only one at fault is the thing that did this
Jellalsexualll chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I LOVE reading stories about the aftermath of Jess's death and how Sam would've reacted. I'm inspired to write my own now! Your stories are wonderful, dear and very inspiring! Keep up the amazing work!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
She'd been screaming, blaming, crying at Sam and his brother folded like a cheap hand at Poker.

Cool line above..

Love Sam and Jess stories...this was great...really worked perfect with the song.

Very touching the brother moments.

I am happy. Thank you for the gift of your writing!

Karen
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I-You-I-I AM THE WORST FRIEND EVER. I HATE MYSELF.

HOW DID I MISS THIS? I DO NOT KNOW!

You are amazing, you really are (and your taste in music kicks serious ass! Snow Patrol, right? I have an urge to go and listen, haven't heard them in Years!) this story was completely heartbreaking. I mean really, I'm crying buckets, its one of those heartwrenching ones that gets me the most. I love how you have Dean ready to lunge just in case John should hurt him-You paint our beautiful boys so well.

And just to prove that I'm being an objective reviewer right now, and I just don't drool over the paper you write on...I have to tell you that you're amazing right now, really. Your writing has always been astronomically fantastic, but over the seasons you just keep getting better and better.

xxhugs

btw I can't wait for your next fic hun BECAUSE I HAVE NOT USED UP ALL MY TISSUES...

i have two left, and I'm saving them for the next time you take my heart and tear it out of my chest and let the winchesters play hockey with it.
fairydustonangelwings chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I absolutely loved it. It's amazing and you're very talented
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Loved it.
sikeminatural chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Fee! This is amazing! I love this song! I thought about doing a vid to it but there's no way it'd top this awesome fic!

The way you interlinked the lyrics is just amazing! You're amazing!

Love it!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
*SOBBING* OMG that was ridiculously good.
TraSan chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Nicely done, girl.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Aww this was soo sweet! Lovely brotherly moments . Great job hon!
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
excellent missing scenes! So full of the love the two brothers share. awesome!

Shar
skag trendy chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This actually makes for a great missing scene from the pilot, and I reaaly wish Kripke would read this and call a do-over.

Nice one sweetie.