Reviews for Sunglasses at Night
X-INACTIVE chapter 1 . 8/30/2011

FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
When flirting and voyeurism don't work, bribery does. Lol I want a pair of glasses likethat. And I'm pretty sure that Stark was mostly using them to check out Jack all day. At least Jack noticed that too. Then again, if I had X Ray sunglasses i'd stare at people all day, it would REALLY help me with my art. Amoungst other things.

I could see Nathan putting those back on and Jack glaring at him saying. "If yore going to wear those things don't look at me or my as$ scientist."

Nathan smirked in response, reclining in his chair and fixing Jack with a slow and decidedly hungry stare. "Turn around and I won't have to."

Jacks cheeks colored and his glare intensified though it looked more embarassed than anything else. "You're sick Stark."

"Sexy is more like it." The taller man chuckled. "I'll take them off as soon as I get what I want Sheriff."

Jack sighed rubbing his forehead as he crossed the room to stand agitatedly before the oddly perverted genius. "What do you want?" He demanded.

With a smirk Nathan reached out and grabbed Jack's wrists pulling him off balance so that he fell forward and collapsed on top of him. The sheriff blushed earning an amused grin from the scientist. "You, in my bed, but this will do for starters."

"You really are a sicko." Jack muttered placing his hands on Nathan's chest."

"Like I said Carter," Nathan leaned forward and licked the shell of the blushing man's ear, "the word is sexy."
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
-giggles- hilarious more like this would be awfully nice. :D