Reviews for Help Me Heal
LB Cat chapter 6 . 2/20
Sorry the guy gives bad review and a pain but I like this story. Whenever I find it, I would re-read it again. I like feel me good story. So thanks for this story. Bye
Guest chapter 3 . 9/25/2017
too beautiful
silviaw chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
Sasuhina
moonrose71 chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Good stuff, very good stuff!
Hinata-Hime-Starz chapter 12 . 8/22/2015
This so aggravating...why did you have to make her so weak? And the stuttering...hinata doesnt even stuuter that much. She hesitates in her speech. Smh I feel like this story could have been better if those two things weren't relevant in her character.
SasuHina chapter 2 . 1/24/2015
Sakura is such a whorish little slut. Makes me wonder what the hell Naruto sees in her.
lildevfyb chapter 13 . 8/28/2014
i love this story if u make a sequel im gonna die of happiness
Guest chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
Awful.
anonomously chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Love it
Guest chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
plsss make every chapter last longer :)
Wolflightingsky18 chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
THAT STORY WAS BEAUTIFUL! MY FAVORITE PART: WHEN HINATA SLPAS SAKURA! TAKE THAT BITCH GREAT WORK! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ YOUR OTHER SASUHINA STORIES IN THE FUTURE!
Luxurious Hellgirl chapter 13 . 4/26/2013
Such a beautiful story (;ДA
maddie chapter 13 . 4/23/2013
Me again :( it ends but so amazing! I love this story so much u are a really amazing writer I will be reading more of ur stories! Sasuhina forever!
maddie chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
Second review from me aka XxWalkingOnGlassxX omg excited to read more love it errgghhh! XD so excited to continue gonna go byeee
maddie chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Hey my account is XxWalkingOnGlassxX omg I love this finally someone bitch slaps that bitch I omggg...