Reviews for Tell Me No Lies
Star Mage1 chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
I have to say I am disappointed that Chris and Bianca arn't together.
lizardmomma chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
very nice job, I like that Bianca isn't Chris's love and that Wyatt wasn't the one getting him back in the future...
Jazmingirl chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
I love I love I love and comon Piper can be better with Chris she has to be better than in the show was
jane chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
nicely done

more soon plz
jane chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
ok so powerwise this story is good so far, still got the whole third sibling OC ticking though , i am just worried bt how u will turn patrick out, cuz as i metioned b4 i hate OCs when the fic revolves around them , but i won't mind him if he played a minor role , update soon
helen chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
i feel much better knowing that patrick has few powers , i guess thats a good start ,& i luv that wyatt & chris r closer to each other than to patrick , still this chapter was kinda short & didn't explain anything bt chris's past , y he joined wyatt then gave up on him... more soon plz
Jazmingirl chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
wow what a chapter and if is a spell did he cast it? I love this story
lizardmomma chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
very good job, what will it take for them to trust him...
mclaughlin chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
Yes... another chapter. I am enjoying this story so far.

I have one little irk. Why does everyone who writes a charmed fic with Chris,Wyatt and a younger sibling always make Chris the weakest of his siblings. I understand Wyatt having a force-field but why would you also make their younger sibling have one and not Chris. Chris is just as powerful as Wyatt as we saw in the show and all the attempts on Chris' life by demons who were following Wyatts orders to bring him back to the future as Wyatt knows that Chris' powers rival his own.

It would only seem fair that seeing as Wyatt,Chris and Patrick all decend from Piper and Leo they should all have force-fields, or just Wyatt as he is the Twice blessed not just Wyatt and Patrick and also have them all have the ability to heal and all the powers of being part Whitelighter - not just Wyatt and Patrick.

I would like to point out that maybe you should give Chris some of his powers that we all saw on the sixth season. He had Empathic abilities, Telekinetic abilites - the same as Prue,and just like Wyatt he would have just as many powers as his family i.e. mother and aunts. Please do not just say that all Chris has is 'limited telekinetic abilities and a telepathic bond with Wyatt' - this just seems like you are insulting the character that we all know and love by making him the weakest when we all know that he isn't, also don't make Patrick more or just as powerful as Wyatt and leave Chris behind; they should all have the same amount of powers as each other.

I really like the fact that you have made the youngest a brother instead of a sister as so many insist. It makes more sense to have three brothers as the next charmed generation as the original charmed ones were three sisters. I also enjoy hearing that Leo still screws up as a father by always favouring Wyatt and sometimes the youngest sibling and forgetting that he has three powerful children not just two and that he still becomes an Elder.

I am sorry if you think I am rambling but I just get a little bit ticked off when I read some Charmed stories with Chris, Wyatt with a younger sibling they usually make Chris weaker than all three and have Leo as usual ignore Chris in favour of the youngest.

Please do not think that I am attacking your story and your writing as it is not meant to be anything but just my small opinion.

I look forward to your next update.
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I am loving this story so far. I like how he told the truth right away. I didn't like his role in the show till he told the truth. This is good, i can't wait to see what happens next.
jane chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
that was really good

i totally love how wyatt & chris r connected , & i really need more flashbacks of their past & after they turned ..etc.

as for patrick i would have prefered if this fic had no OC brother but it is ur story after all , i just hope that u won't make him all powerful or the undefeatable hero.. u know like most other writers who always seem to side with their OC characters , well i guess i will just have to w8 and see , more soon plz
helen chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
i luv this story so far although i am really not sure bt patrick cuz i really really hate powerful OCs , but i wont judge him yet , w8ing for more
Jazmingirl chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
wow what a story
lizardmomma chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
very nice start, I like that you had Chris tell them the truth from eh get go. Also thank you for not rewriting the entire episode and just summarizing it.
angelbird12241 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
good start. can't wait to read more. please continue soon.