Reviews for The Five Suspicions of Wyatt Cain
Starviking chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Very good. Great characterization. But now, I am wracked with curiosity over the dinner with the Ambassador incident. XD
lai jun chen chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
that was very cute and very funny. you might want to proof read once more though as there are words missing now and again
O f f beat chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This was absolutely adorable. The part where Raw was observing Cain observing Raw observing just cracked me up! XD

Great characterizations. It was a gem to read.
Last Laugh chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Oh come on! You can't just keep alluding to the vinkus incident and not go on to explain it at some point! That's completely unfair. I'm too curious now. You know, it would make a good oneshot. Please?
sci-fied chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Subtle, but powerful. Loved it!

sci
Sekhem chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Okay...so what happened with the Vinkus ambassador? Is it something you have mapped out, or is it like the Noodle Incident in Calvin and Hobbes and best left to the imagination?
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Nyaw! Observant, interesting, and cute. Thanks for posting! :-)
rawhide wolf chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Excuse me if I sound like a complete doorknob, but... WHAT'S THE SITUATION WITH THE VINKUS AMBASSADOR! Thank you.
animeshinobi13 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I loved this! And honestly, I'm dying to know what happened with the Vinkus Ambasador! XD
Miller0259 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
3 This was incredibly cute and filled me with warm fuzzies, lol. Very nice!
AudioAesthetic chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
You have no idea how excited I was to read that you had music videos. As I was reading this, I was wondering if anybody on youtube would have bothered to make them.

I loved this story, too. Cain is wonderful. )
labyrinthe chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
LOL! I am curious what did happen at the dinner with the Vinkus Ambassador?
Onora chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
That was a fun tale. I love that Cain blushed when he 'found' Az and Glitch. It must have been good to make a tin man blushed. LOL.
deadgloves chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Love the imagery!

And someone needs to make a tin man music video to the song 'No Envy No Fear' by Joshua Radin. Just check out the lyrics online and you'll see it fits DG's story perfectly.

'Every day we try to find

Search our hearts and our minds

The place we used to call our home

Can't be found when we're alone'

do it and I'll love you forever.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Aw this was cute. I'll have to check out your fanvids later. Today is catching up on reading day.