Reviews for Old Soul chapter 29 . 8/9
This was one of the best stories I have read in my entire life. If only this could be a movie omg somebody need to get some producers on the line. You are such an amazingly talented writer! This story doe!
Loved your story
juey chapter 29 . 4/29
I loved your story! I was up all night reading it! I loved the ending! This story was so good that it actually made me cry!
Jazz.D chapter 17 . 4/7
Great job.
Jazz.D chapter 13 . 4/7
Aww. Love it
Jazzy.D chapter 13 . 4/7
Love it
cutechibilolita chapter 29 . 7/31/2014
I loved this freaking story you are an amazing writer. I'm not gonna lie in chapter 28 I was about to cry until I read the word trap door I was like "jack pot" hahaha I'm so happy jazmine did not die I was like either they both live or they both die together. I had totally forgot about hiro until jazmine mentioned him in this chapter (rip Hiro) this relly was a good story if I would have cought it on time while you were still writing I would have reviewed all the chapters so I'm sorry I'm just reviewing this one
OlyveTheOctoPus chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I've been looking for this story for SOOOO long. Holy shit. I'm about to cry!
I'll officially review tomorrow. But as for right now: favorited immediately.
lollipop-chan chapter 29 . 5/13/2014
this story made me laugh, made me cry, god it played with my emotions hard. But it was so good! i loved it!
Lungi chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Wow this is like the tenth time I read this story ! Its just that AMAZING ! please keep writing more stories o:D
Guest chapter 29 . 12/30/2013
Yes there will be a sequel at least a one shot I mean how are the other going to react to jaz and huey and is Cairo dead is the country rebuilding itself questions questions questions.
Lungile chapter 29 . 12/13/2013
Ah ! Wow ! Loved it , Loved it , Looooovvvved iiiiit :D #DoingTheHappyDance . This story is so amazing :'(
Lungile chapter 29 . 12/13/2013
Ah ! Wow ! Loved it , Loved it , Looooovvvved iiiiit :D This story was Absolutely amazing
Guest chapter 29 . 7/14/2013
I adore this story. Hands down THE BEST Boondocks FF story! And you write Riley like a pro.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
You know? I'm really not liking this Cairo Jazmine stuff... But that's just my personal opinion.