Reviews for The Begining of Life
Sophie chapter 19 . 2/26/2016
I did not see that coming!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/24/2015
DA FUCK?!
MadamScorpio chapter 34 . 11/8/2014
I'm glad she remembered n Naraku was dead! Was Mya alive?
Anywho good story
M
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 16 . 3/7/2014
Not mya. I liked her
apt2tude98 chapter 34 . 6/14/2013
Oh my goodness! This is like Indiana Jones, National Treasure, and Inuyasha wrapped and packed in a box WITH a year's supply of chocolate delivered right to my computer! OH MY GOSH! I can't get over just how COOL this story was! It was thrilling, romantic, angsty, humorous, adventurous, fluffy, and...oh just wonderful! I've always been in love with history (especially ancient civilizations) and even though the city wasn't (I don't think) real, you made it very believable, for me at least. I can't speak for the trolls out there who gripe about the legitimacy of the actual existence of such an advanced civilization (though they probably say it fewer words...). I, however, thought it was a really creative idea and I loved how you added a romantic twist with the King and Virgin (it reminds me of the medieval stories of Kings falling in love with fair maidens!) Your incorporation of Inuyasha's half-demon status in the anime in the modern world was ingenious: from the way he viewed himself as a freak and desire to become human to Kagome's unexpected reaction to his puppy ears. Inuyasha and Kagome's relationship was perfect, their chemisty was obvious - she was what he really needed to survive. I particulary love thier fluffy moments, like with him hauling her to the bedroom (THAT SOUNDS SO NAUGHTY) and she compared it to Shrek. It gave me such a cute picture in my head. When Kagome was killed, I was nearly started weeping ("nearly" because my mother is sitting next to me and I didn't really want to worry with my possible sobbing). Okay, yeah...I wrote a lot...OH BUT THIS STORY WAS SO AMAZING! I want to write some fanfiction this summer and you just gave me the perfect inspiration! Seriously, thank you! I'll be reading more of your stories!
Diana chapter 34 . 1/21/2013
LOVED IT! ONE OF YOUR BEST STORIES EVER! U R MY FAVORITE WRITER OF ALL TIMES! To bad that I'm almost done reading all of your stories;( Can you please finish The Night at the Inn please! *with cherry on top* Thanks for sharing your amazing artwork! :D
Aiswarya chapter 34 . 12/19/2012
i loved the story it was just awesome
inuyashlover98 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
*I meant 2-3 HOURS nonstop..lol!*
inuyashlover98 chapter 27 . 10/21/2012
Oh my goodness! I cannot even express just HOW MUCH I enjoyed this story! You are truly an amazing writer! ;)
So, I've read literally thousands of Inuyasha Fan-Fics, and I've gotta say, The Beginning of Life is up there on my top 5 favorites!
The way you portrayed Inuyasha was incredible...and mind you, I am in love with him. I still have those fantasies where I think he's going to one day appear at my window sill and float me off so we can live together. Still waiting for that day! XD hehhe..
anyway, I also loved how you didn't make Kagome incredibly whiney or annoying like a lot of other people did...thank you for that! Sango and Miroku were freakin hilarious...there were some parts that had me laughing out loud honestly! Inuyasha had his fair share of funny comments, too! ;P
Overall, it was fan-freaking-tastic! Loved it! By the way, I read this story in probably 2-3 nonstop...THAT is how engrossed I was in it! Amazing! :D
Keep up the good work, friend!
Lillybeth-13 chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
I recommend the story "Shikuro: A Caribbean Fairy Tale" written by Inuma Asahi De. This story is brilliantly written with history expertly tied into it. It rated M but their isn't anything sexual as of yet. I highly recommend this story since you like well stories, and I seem to stumble on those kind of stories.

Here's the summary of the story:
"Inuyasha was as bad as pirates came; according to his legend. Kagome was a woman of propriety, destined to marry for her families honor when all she wanted was to live on the sea. What happens when their eyes meet by chance or perhaps by daring fate?"

And here's the link to the story if your interested: s/6716224/1/Shikuro-A-Caribbean-Fairy-Tale

On to the review: I thought it cute, because Rin is always adorable and kind, and Inuyasha's thoughts were fun to read. Kep up the good work and I hope you look into the story, and give let me know if like it or not.
TheTruthAboutThe WallFlower chapter 34 . 7/7/2012
Wonderful! Hehe, my dog is looking at me as if to say "Pat me, pat me."
TheTruthAboutThe WallFlower chapter 27 . 7/7/2012
Great way to end a chapter!
TheTruthAboutThe WallFlower chapter 26 . 7/7/2012
OBlivion. I loved the bit were Sango and Kags were talking about Inu and Miro's chest's! At first I thought they were talking about their own chests though! Either way it's funny! XD
TheTruthAboutThe WallFlower chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
Damn! So much suspence! I am so, so, so, so glad it's the holidays! Now I can stay up!
TheTruthAboutThe WallFlower chapter 19 . 7/7/2012
No I did not see that coming. O_o It's a good twist to the story. :)