Reviews for Scorpion's Disciple
Neon hacker chapter 15 . 2/4
Even if you didn’t finish it, I’m glad you at least gave a summary, It gives us readers a sort of closure. I would’ve loved to see Naruto leave with Sasori, and the sandaime’s face, but I’m glad I know it happened at all.

Over all, loved the story! On a side note, if it’s ok with you, have you ever considered moving your stories to Ao3? The format of FFN it’s a bit hard on the eyes, I had to download the epub, so if you have some free time, please think about it.

But ah! What a refreshing story, it got recommended a ton to me in reddit, and I can see why, finished or not, the character development is fantastic, hope to read more of you soon!
ManticoreBlues chapter 15 . 10/27/2023
I'm so sad this is discontinued, I absolutely love this story. kinda wish the akastsuki arc wasn't quite as pushed but I don't overly mind's considering what you're doing with it. I hope you or a person with a good vision and competency picks it up again3
Maalik chapter 14 . 9/6/2023
A decent story, with the potential to be great. What a shitty ending. You suck.
Maalik chapter 13 . 9/6/2023
I appreciate the suddenness of hinata’s death. Not many writers have the heart to build a character just to destroy them later. Ngl it felt like my own heart stopped along with Hinata’s
maalik chapter 9 . 9/5/2023
this started out as a really feelgood chapter, i loved getting to see zabuzahaku and team7 on the same side against akatsuki, but their treachery was fine too.

the way you weaved multiple plot threads together here suggests you yourself are quite a puppet master.
maalik chapter 8 . 9/5/2023
Meh it feels kind of contrived for Naruto to be able to develop such a fierce killing intent all of a sudden after doing what exactly? life lessons with Sasori? lmao.
It would've been much better to have naruto ATTEMPT to scare sasuke, fall short and then Kyuubi to show him how its done
maalik chapter 7 . 9/5/2023
things are moving too slowly. I need to see some sasori NO DANNA action.
Naruto's "secret" abilities are a joke he should be trying to use the kyuubi's chakra as his main path to strength. All this talk of not wanting to "rely on the kyuubi" is complete stupidity. It would be like sasuke one day deciding to grab a pair of kunai and thrust them into his eye sockets, with the explanation of:
"I do not want to rely on these eyes I was gifted with only from birth!" how lowIQ does that sound?

People are born with and gain different advantages, that's life.

Also canon naruto had no problem stealing kyuubi's chakra with Bee's help. Damn this is stupid and annoying. Being a jinchuriki messed your life up, wouldn't it make sense to try ad extract the advantage it can bring too?
maalik chapter 6 . 9/5/2023
kiba's reaction to naruto's revelation was so heartwarming and wholesome :)))))))))))

Still i can't help but laugh at the idea of on one side Kiba and Naruto facing off, and on another Akamaru facing off against.. the Nine tails JFL.
maalik chapter 5 . 9/5/2023
i hope sasori is angling to sic the Kyuubi jinchuriki on Orochimaru and keep him as a useful companion rather than just randomly become a nice guy for no explained reason.

i really want to see some Nuke nin arcs, with Naruto and Sasori.

but you had sasori completely seal the nine tails' chakra. which is a stupid decision. Sasori should've tried tempting naruto to want to use it

also, i just realised how weird it is for the Hokage to not keep tabs on exactly who his Nuclear weapon is befriending.
maalik ibn Anas chapter 4 . 9/5/2023
although you're trying very hard to paint your version of sasori as a
wisened dispenser of "deep" truths, you're failing miserably and sasori
actually seems like a more childish character than naruto in some ways:

(1) Carbohydrates are not the best choice if you're looking for calories
fat has twice the calories per gram. soo? you're just making diet stuff up
in your fic? wtf lmao

(2) Sasori's usage of "judgements" as a source of motivation is possibly
the dumbest "life advice" i've read. In sasori's own words, in letting
others' judgements dictate your life, you're basically a puppet that gets
dragged hither and tither according to the whims of people around you
does that sound like a life worth living? Just spend your life
in accordance with what PEOPLE WANT lol.
And sasori obviously did not care to follow this advice, otherwise he would
not have become an S Ranked criminal jfl.

the cringe is strong in this fic ngl, especially in Sasori
. I have a sixth sense for people
trying to "appear wise
maalik chapter 2 . 9/4/2023
my eyeballs nearly rolled up my head when I saw SASORI, MURDERER OF THOUSANDS, FORMER AKATASUKI MEMBER, INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL compalin about sExiSm in the most cringey way possible even a teenage girl would be disturbed by.

reminder to not let your liberal social justice fetishes corrupt the characters you're writing, its extremely obvious and may Allah guide you.

"men are in charge of women, by right of what Allah gave one over the other"
- Holy Qur'an (4/34)
maalik chapter 1 . 9/4/2023
wow sasori is such a niceguy :))))))))))))))))))))
Stardust8 chapter 15 . 7/9/2023
This was so cool and original! Stayed up all night to finish it because I was so engrossed. Legit got this fic recommended off a youtube video and saw a reddit thread with the same recommendation. This was so fun, thanks for doing a summary when you were sure you weren't going to finish it!
SatanSan53 chapter 2 . 4/7/2023
So instead of putting some effort in your free time and getting well-rounded skills, you're waiting for some mythical 'cool jutsu' that will let you compensate for your lack of practice."

The funny thing is that he actually did it. Being a jinchuriki with an almost infinite supply of chakra can really be useful XD
RochiLee chapter 15 . 4/1/2023
I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading your story. I absolutely loved the time you took with the characters and how you built to Naruto making the decisions he made rather than just doing it because it was different. The final result was epic and very believable! I'm so sorry you were burnt out by the end, but please know your time and energy brought me hours of joy while binge-reading a great tale! I'm truly grateful. And finally, thank for your final gift of summarizing how you planned the ending, especially in such painstaking detail. I have not seen an author do this before and it was a little shocking, to say the least... However, it was a treat to get to know how the author saw their vision ending and it was just as fantastic as the rest of the ride! Whatever you're doing today, I hope you have re-energized and are happy! Thank you for sharing your story with us :)
2,446 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »