Reviews for Scorpion's Disciple
Naruto fan 90 chapter 10 . 5/8
And this chapter is where you lost me I don't take kindly killing off one of my favorite characters much less a few
I hate and love you for this story. I’ve been looking for someone to be Sasori’s disepline man I cri
D3M1G0D 007 chapter 15 . 4/24
Dude. Dopeness at it's epic stage. Love your work.
the beginning of the end for this story, was earlier...but your constant excuses for certain things while others go by with complaint is ridiculous, also naruto changes randomly throughout the story, as if you didn't write the scenes/chapers in this order, also demanding secrets from an orphan is completely lacking any concept of intelligence.
A being chapter 15 . 4/5
I know you won't see this but surprisingly I enjoyed the story a lot
Mem0ry chapter 1 . 3/11
In my opinion, you captured Sasori perfectly, he was always my favorite of the Akatsuki characters and I hope you continue the story soon.
killjoy4life4 chapter 10 . 2/26
Seriously sakura dropped the ball and now the akatsuki knows about naruto i can guarantee in narutos position i would enforce the threat of death personally for that shit.
lunamoon531 chapter 15 . 12/17/2017
Well, that's kinda a downer... but I still enjoyed this fic immensely :)
Have a nice day
lunamoon531 chapter 11 . 12/17/2017
Gosh I'm really enjoying this :)
lunamoon531 chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
This looks very interesting :)
I am behind chapter 15 . 10/22/2017
For some reason I don't feel cheated and buthurt at the ending and instead i feel like it was a proper ending
Guest chapter 13 . 10/22/2017
Holy sh*t hinatas dead. Good for her
Hinatafan213 chapter 13 . 10/17/2017
Go fucking fuck yourself! You killed Hinata! You bastard! She was my mothafucking favorite character and you just KILL HER?! I'll fucking murder you! Die, you bastard!
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 15 . 9/20/2017
This fic was truly amazing. Thank you for putting the summary at the end instead of simply leaving it as it was. It gave me the closure I needed :) Great job and good luck on your future endeavors!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/18/2017
It's a really good plot and story. Hate that you didn't finish it and that there is no sequel to it. It could have been one of the 'greats' with a little tweaking. Some grammar issues, but you know that. But even with the issues in grammar and a little in word tense; it was still a good read, and the plot and story was good enough that'd you'd read past the mistakes. Maybe in the future you'll overhaul it or something. It's always nice to read over your past works to see how far you've come
2,335 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »