Reviews for Scorpion's Disciple
arsalan.rex chapter 1 . 7/11
twas a wonderful story, it really was... and then Naruto announced that he was the container of the kyubi ... I'm out
Axile 'Vion' Raiz chapter 15 . 7/11
Thank you at least for the summary though I mourn the fact that I would never be able to read in detail the part where Sasori asks Naruto to leave Konoha with him. I would so love to try and 'adopt' this or try to write a sequel but my writing would do it no justice. I love the story so much, that it was Sasori, that Naruto chose Sasori, that it was Kabuto, that Kabuto stayed with Naruto and Sasori, everything else too.
Thank you SO MUCH for postng a summary. I loved the story!
Naruto fan 90 chapter 10 . 5/8
And this chapter is where you lost me I don't take kindly killing off one of my favorite characters much less a few
I hate and love you for this story. I’ve been looking for someone to be Sasori’s disepline man I cri
D3M1G0D 007 chapter 15 . 4/24
Dude. Dopeness at it's epic stage. Love your work.
the beginning of the end for this story, was earlier...but your constant excuses for certain things while others go by with complaint is ridiculous, also naruto changes randomly throughout the story, as if you didn't write the scenes/chapers in this order, also demanding secrets from an orphan is completely lacking any concept of intelligence.
A being chapter 15 . 4/5
I know you won't see this but surprisingly I enjoyed the story a lot
Mem0ry chapter 1 . 3/11
In my opinion, you captured Sasori perfectly, he was always my favorite of the Akatsuki characters and I hope you continue the story soon.
killjoy4life4 chapter 10 . 2/26
Seriously sakura dropped the ball and now the akatsuki knows about naruto i can guarantee in narutos position i would enforce the threat of death personally for that shit.
lunamoon531 chapter 15 . 12/17/2017
Well, that's kinda a downer... but I still enjoyed this fic immensely :)
Have a nice day
lunamoon531 chapter 11 . 12/17/2017
Gosh I'm really enjoying this :)
lunamoon531 chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
This looks very interesting :)
I am behind chapter 15 . 10/22/2017
For some reason I don't feel cheated and buthurt at the ending and instead i feel like it was a proper ending
Guest chapter 13 . 10/22/2017
Holy sh*t hinatas dead. Good for her
2,338 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »