Reviews for Scorpion's Disciple
Brother Of Void chapter 2 . 10/12
I'm just a simple short tempered cranky person when it comes to any sort of Kid that knows Very very VERY little.
Brother Of Void chapter 2 . 10/12
The reason I read Fanfiction is to get away from the Very Short tempered, Obnoxious, Impatient, Confused, Annoying, Ignorant, and weak Naruto. I know His character is still building but it is a little bit too slow here.
thebestofall chapter 4 . 10/7
I loled at Sasori getting annoyed.
Shino's view on Naruto was super cool.
The ramen stand scene raised an interesting point. It's one thing to humor the kid in the context of a story. But it's condescending and crippling to his potential to entertain Naruto's boasts like that in a realistic setting. Good job. Hope you still read these now and tyen.
This was brutal to read
arsalan.rex chapter 1 . 7/11
twas a wonderful story, it really was... and then Naruto announced that he was the container of the kyubi ... I'm out
Axile 'Vion' Raiz chapter 15 . 7/11
Thank you at least for the summary though I mourn the fact that I would never be able to read in detail the part where Sasori asks Naruto to leave Konoha with him. I would so love to try and 'adopt' this or try to write a sequel but my writing would do it no justice. I love the story so much, that it was Sasori, that Naruto chose Sasori, that it was Kabuto, that Kabuto stayed with Naruto and Sasori, everything else too.
Thank you SO MUCH for postng a summary. I loved the story!
Naruto fan 90 chapter 10 . 5/8
And this chapter is where you lost me I don't take kindly killing off one of my favorite characters much less a few
I hate and love you for this story. I’ve been looking for someone to be Sasori’s disepline man I cri
D3M1G0D 007 chapter 15 . 4/24
Dude. Dopeness at it's epic stage. Love your work.
the beginning of the end for this story, was earlier...but your constant excuses for certain things while others go by with complaint is ridiculous, also naruto changes randomly throughout the story, as if you didn't write the scenes/chapers in this order, also demanding secrets from an orphan is completely lacking any concept of intelligence.
A being chapter 15 . 4/5
I know you won't see this but surprisingly I enjoyed the story a lot
Mem0ry chapter 1 . 3/11
In my opinion, you captured Sasori perfectly, he was always my favorite of the Akatsuki characters and I hope you continue the story soon.
2,344 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »