Reviews for Scorpion's Disciple
Publicola chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
Oh my gosh. This story is... beyond incredible. Though not for the normal reasons - frankly I find it extremely out-of-character for Sasori to be your reasonable-sounding protagonist, and there's little plot to speak of so far. No, this story is incredible in that it takes the idiot-child main character and actually calls him out on all that idiocy and childishness and deals with it. And those parts - the parts were your main character is teaching Naruto how to be a normal-ish person - are utterly brilliant.
XPGamer chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
To this day, I don't understand why Naruto wouldn't simply wait till his time with either Kabuto or Sasori. He already thinks of His teammates as useless and has little to no respect for Kakashi, why give in? In the end, Naruto is the one that has to make the compromise for little to no benefit. Sasuke and Sakura still treat him the same and Kakashi still doesn't really teach him anything useful, or at least nothing that Naruto couldn't learn elsewhere and with less hassle
Aloever chapter 15 . 11/9/2013
Your story is awesome and very well written and even if you didn't finish it, thank you very much for at least putting a summary of what was to happen in the rest of the story. Most people don't even do that or leave a warning that they are not going to continue writing. Good luck in any future writings you do. :)
LordDeku chapter 15 . 10/30/2013
chimmon chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
I like how Sasori's 'mentoring' just involves him talking to Naruto and (seemingly) giving his honest opinions - rather than just taking him under his wing, teaching him puppets, poison, or some new fighting style (as Naruto-mentor stories tend to do).

I always thought that Sasori had to have somekind of charisma. Since his spies were brainwashed into forgetting they were his spies rather than brainwashed into becoming his spies in the first place. This, added to the fact that they still chose loyalty to him over loyalty to their village seems to indicate that Sasori was capable of being quite the leader if he wanted to.
Konoha no Kaijin chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
I refuse to complain that this is unfinished. I came into this story knowing that it was that way but the story you wove was nothing short of masterful, I commend you on a great story as far as it got.
Konoha no Kaijin chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
Fucking awesome... I'm sorry hinata fans, but I've been waiting for a legitimate death strike from neji forever
Addiction's Curse chapter 15 . 10/16/2013
Well that was majorly disappointing. However it still gets a place in the 'favourites' because prior to the ending it was brilliant.
hinatalover445 chapter 15 . 10/3/2013
Great story. Damn you for not finishing.
ksecc1 chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
This is a good story. I love the detailed progression of Naruto's education. However, you sometimes flip between first and third person, which does detract from the flow of the story. Still, you have a good storytelling voice and I am enjoying reading this. It is a shame it is discontinued.
theripestofdolphins chapter 15 . 8/31/2013
This story is very interesting and realistic, and I love the long chapters. If only there was a sequel and a few paragraphs about the genin discovering Naruto's leave.
theripestofdolphins chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
WHAT THE FUUUUUCKKKK? Neji was charging at her, Hinata should have been able to doge a reckless attack, and even if she couldn't, the Jounins would have stopped Neji!
tsukiko-uchiha95 chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
So how long after defecting from Konoha does it take before Naruto turns Hinata's corpse into a puppet?
Lord Geovanni chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
Sad to see an ending that seems so... false. Wish you really finished it. But was a good story non-the-less.
HikariKurayami88 chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
I really liked this strory even if you never finished it, but I am glad you put that summary at the end because otherwise I would have been so annoyed to not know how it ends. It is a shame you lost your patience/muse for this story... It was kind of noticeable that you were getting bored of the story as it got... Continuously more hilarious at times and the ending summary seems unprobable as well. Still, your writing style is very good. Your a good writer
2,319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »