Reviews for Scorpion's Disciple
Milennial chapter 15 . 2/8/2013
While I am a tad sad that a newly (for me at least) discovered good story ended in such a way, I understand your reasons and wanted to congratulate you on all this work nonetheless. If nothing else I appreciate your efforts and wish you good luck...
ReaderNicholas666 chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
Good story and only some spelling errors.
Audemed chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
God, I loved this. I just wish you had finished it, but alas. Atleast I can make do with the summary you provided at the end.
mooman23 chapter 15 . 2/1/2013
Damn, I'm pretty disappointed in the fact that the story won't be continuing. This was a brilliantly original piece of writing. Coherent in writing, description and flow. The fact that there are few spelling and grammatical errors sets it apart from some of the other highly reviewed stories on this site. Killing Hinata off and then having Naruto process it the way he did was pretty boss. Too many stories on this sight either go for an unrealistic lovey dovey fluffy touchy feely relationship, portray Hinata as some kinda forgives everything borderline saint or ignore her completely.
Anarctik chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
That really was an amazing fanfic, I'm a little disappointed you didn't finish the story but at least we know how it would have ended anyway. Maybe someone will take up the challenge of writing a sequel to the story since you essentially gave us the ending of what would be considered 'part 1' had you continued it after all.
7889 chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
hmm, good story, I enjoyed it. I'm kinda sorry you didn't type out the battle scenes though, they would have been interesting. But it's okay. :D
rothfyae chapter 15 . 1/22/2013
This story was incredible. I love the idea of Naruto as a person with a double life and not as a doofus.
Thank you for telling us what happened! I hope your muses return and don't abandon you.
KonohasBlackReaper chapter 15 . 1/17/2013
It was really good. The build p was fine, the story was gripping. the best thing is... you at least summarized the end, so I wasn't left hanging. As long as I know the end, I'm satisfied.

Regards and respect
Guest chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
though it's a bit unfair to all the readers I can respect your decision...Also I like the idea of the fic 'The Trade' from your profile...hopefully someone will use that idea.
NaruCrazy chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
I know that you get this a lot of this but still I wanna say this...

You shouldn't have killed Hinata...basically for two, Your Hinata wasn't as useless as compared to canon and showed backbone...secondly, Naruto and Hinata were friends, trained together unlike other fics where they are friends just cuz they were in the same class...
sanguine august chapter 15 . 1/14/2013
I really would have liked to hear the rest of the story in detail.

You're a great writer and I understand why you decided to do this. Thanks for the awesome read!
sanguine august chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
I love this story. It's... amazing, really. Though tragic the event at the end was... realistic and probably necessary for the overall storyline.
sanguine august chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
you have a way with words
sanguine august chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Hmmm... this is... Probably on of the... greatest Fanfictions I have ever read, and I've read a LOT. You're such an amazing writer! you go into the perfect amount of detail and keep the story lively. Everything is realistic and well written. Also you really think about the story. You analyze your characters really well and describe situations perfectly. Honestly you should write a book. Come up with an idea, completely original, and put it into words.
Fayari chapter 15 . 1/12/2013