Reviews for Scorpion's Disciple
Astiar chapter 15 . 7/6/2016
I really like this. There is a bit much on my plate right now but I might come back and write a sequel when I get a couple of my other fics done.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2016
The Sasuke POV was comedic perfection.
JemDragons chapter 15 . 6/22/2016
Well that's disappointing, though not terribly surprising given the length of the story. Nonetheless it was a well worked out plan and it would've echoed canon nicely. Such a shame it stopped on what was essentially the last chapter. Hmm... Yes... Very disappointing. Oh well. It was a good story while it lasted and I'll favourite it just in case I ever want to read it again.
JemDragons chapter 13 . 6/22/2016
I must say that I was highly tempted to write the word "Flames" as the entirety of this review but I restrained myself quite admirably, in my opinion. Naruto, however...and all of the other Rookie 9-I mean 8... Too soon?
JemDragons chapter 3 . 6/22/2016
"teaching something that could easily kill them is… inadvisable" Uh huh. Sure. *cough* throwing knives *cough*

Also, Naruto's "doll" comment made me wince. Audibly.
JemDragons chapter 2 . 6/21/2016
Bit of a name drop there, Sarutobi, in the middle of Ichiraku. Private location? What's that?
ivanganev1992 chapter 15 . 6/19/2016
Ch 15

Naruto was prepared enough. Thanks Sasory .

S class for Itachy is accomplishment. But the Poor Hinata. Will Hinata turn like Sasori's human puppet parents?!
ivanganev1992 chapter 13 . 6/19/2016
Ch 13

Something in me temporally broke .
ivanganev1992 chapter 11 . 6/19/2016
Ch 11

Puppet clone. Very good and interesting. You got me.

Manipulated objects imitation of the Giongu from the secrets of Who was that person with 8 hearths . That trick.
daljittakher chapter 6 . 5/16/2016
ml
The Lightning Bandit chapter 15 . 5/11/2016
This story kicked ass, and spawned a ton of clones. Thank you for posting a summary of how it was going to end.
CMVreud chapter 15 . 4/26/2016
Damn you, that would've been a killer ending.
Fuck you, now I am sad.
CMVreud chapter 14 . 4/26/2016
Y'know, I already read a four way battle of Akatsuki-Konoha-Jinchuriki-Orochimaru, but withthis I got a new achievement "5-way-battle: Akatsuki-Orochimaru-Suna-Jinchuriki-Konoha".
CMVreud chapter 13 . 4/26/2016
Flame?
CMVreud chapter 6 . 4/24/2016
Better pinkette than rosette.

But what is this flatulence about "pain of death"? You can have "pain *till* death" or "pain *and* death", but "pain *of* death"? σ(し_〃)ゞ
2,446 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »