Reviews for Scorpion's Disciple
onlytoask chapter 14 . 7/4/2013
I hope Naruto survives. I really wouldn't put it past you to kill him.
onlytoask chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
Wow . . . that's really sad.
onlytoask chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
I'm sad that I'm almost at the end.
onlytoask chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
I really hope Kabuto really is loyal to Sasori and not Orochimaru. Or at least as loyal as Kabuto ever really is anyway.
onlytoask chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
I really wish I knew for certain what it was Sasori was offering at the end there. I imagine that he was saying that he could leave the village with him, but I can't be certain and it's quite frustrating. Great story so far though.
onlytoask chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
I hope Sasori doesn't end up betraying him. It would make sense if he eventually did, but it would really make me sad. Fantastic story.
onlytoask chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
The story seems good. And the overall writing is okay. It needs someone to fix it up though. You consistently mix up tenses and either forget or add words that shouldn't be there. Overall it's good though.
Magnive chapter 15 . 6/18/2013
Naruto as Sasori's disciple? It sounded somewhat like madness to me at first, but you pulled it off masterfully. Watching Naruto take over more and more of Sasori's personality was quite interesting, although I was glad that he did not turn Hinata into a puppet.

It would have been nice to see the story continue, but all good things must come to an end, unfortunaly.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/4/2013
Frankly, I'm a bit disappointed with the ending to this.
I believe, as long as there is heart and dedication to the story there is no bad plot. When Hinata died, I was totally cool with it because it helped hook me in and dive deeper into the character development of Naruto and the rest, but the last chapter seemed so rushed, like you wanted it over with.
You only described what happened in a quick review near the end and there was practically no verbal confrontation.
I understand though if you were simply over this story. Sometimes it goes on too long and you no longer have the drive or motivation to continue.
Overall though I was fully entrapped by the plot and character development and was completely amazed with the inventive weapon arsenal that Naruto developed, making it stand out compared to other Naruto apprentice fanfics.
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
Hi. First of all, I love this story. I was really happy to see once again by chance.

Next, I would like to attempt in writing the epilogue with your idea, if you don't mind.

Pm me back your answer as soon as you can.
crazyAh chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Write abandoned in summary when you are quitting on your story so a fan like me will not be disappointed after reading such a good story. Please!
DeamonisPanther chapter 15 . 5/25/2013
I'm exceptionally sad that you aren't finishing this story. It was extremely well written and developed, not to mention emotionally involved. Most writers don't have the guts to to kill off such an important character like Hinata, and when they do the result is usually (for lack of a better term) stupid. The characters will suddenly change all of their opinions, or in this case, would of had Naruto suddenly realized he loved her. That would of been tragic, but not as realistic as what you had done. The tragic thing in this story was that Naruto DIDN'T love her back. That's what made it so realistic.

And you never defanged Sasori. He was always focused on his own goals and didn't have a sickeningly touchy-feely relationship, which is what made it so realistic. (Yes, I realize I say "realistic" a lot, but it is true)

There are a million more things I could comment on, but I would be doing your story an injustice by saying how awesome it is. Because my cmoplements seem bare with wanting words to show it, (A little Shakespeare for you.)

So sorry to see you go. Good bye.
Aero'Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This was an exceptional First Chapter. Slowly introducing us to the concept of Naruto and Sasori forming a friendship. Definitely unique.
Kudou Shinichi chapter 15 . 4/18/2013
Well done.
Kudou Shinichi chapter 14 . 4/18/2013
I can't believe this match up, there are too many sides to this battle. Wow.
2,302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »