Reviews for Scorpion's Disciple
taintedlegacy chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
Man, so glad you updated! Keep up the good work and update soon!
oblivionknight7 chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
Like how Naruto pwned Shikamaru!

You make some mistakes with wording but other than that a good chapter.
Sephiroth the Unrepentant chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
"He never considered the idea that there are drawbacks to being a living kikai colony."

Didn't you say he learned of the clans and bloodlines and their weaknesses in a earlier chapter? This contradicts what you stated earlier.

I hope you have Naruto on a team with Kurenai, Shino and Hinata I would say maybe Shika but Shino or Hinata wouldn't fit well with Ino and Chouji. Chouji and Kiba also wouldn't make good teammates for Naruto.

Also if you do put Naruto on Kurenai's team she would have to teach Naruto genjutsu. I always hate stories where Naruto is on Kurenai's team and yet never learns any genjutsu even though she is the best in Konoha. Why would she not teach what she is best at?

Naruto should be showing some amount of progress. He is training under Anko and Sasori for christ sakes and he isn't even able to beat Kiba? That seems highly unlikely. Naruto was able to beat Kiba in the Chuunin Exams and I believe Kiba

was stronger then and Naruto was drastically weaker.
Holyriot chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
Great story, love it all.

Just hope this is not a Hinta/Naruto pairing. To many of either Sakura or Hinata with him. Rather have none at all then those two.
BrazeRancor chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
Quite frankly, holy shit. This come damn close to being te best fanfiction I've ever read. PERIOD. A slow development equals an epic development, and my GOD. Your interaction are the best. Never have I seen such smooth character conversations. I'm not sure how much more praise I can heap upon you, mostly becasuse I can't think of enough ways to describe how awesome you are.
FateBurn chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
good chapter and is realy interesting how you introduced almost everybody of the 9 in his little group of "friends" cant wait to see what you do for the teams and the genin exams.
Knyght chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
Good chapter, i hope you turn the focus to his sealing and med-nin training again, cause seriously they are just cool. Nothing better to kill people than a medic, and seals are just incredibly versatile.
greywizard-dumblemort chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
This is genius.

A very unique take on Naruto. I don't think many people even realise just how much of Naruto's failure was due to NARUTO.

People always write about the old cliché, 'academy teachers sabotaging his grades' and 'he's really a hidden genius but wears a mask' rubbish but Naruto really is an idiot.

He's naive, loud, brash, annoying and hardly productive. He was a very difficult student, you see it even in the flashbacks of shippuden where Jiraiya tried to teach him to dispel genjutsu and he basically ignored it as useless (its just one example of a general trend).

Not many authors can do what you've done with this; the pace is perfect, the characterisation is 'canon' Naruto yet you're gradually making him far more likeable and realistically a better ninja. Sasori was a good choice and a far cry from the usual teacher who comes along with the tree walking & water-walking exercises before teaching 'awesome' superpowered ninjutsu and ancient lost taijutsu forms. I still find it hard to believe how many people think 'shougi' suffices as strategy practice.

In any case, I can go on about this for years but what I really want to say is - spectacular job! I truly am impressed.
Daemon Sadi chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
_

love this fic!

i do have a hard time imaginating canon-sasori acting this way, but.. meh! :D

i like the way you portray all the characters and take your time.. many an other author -finding themselves in your place - have fallen into the trap that is "time skipping" and flashbacks. i appreciate the way things are going way more than that

thank your for this fic and i hope you have as much fun writing it as i have reading this piece of art :P

take care

p.s.: gotta love this updating-speed :D you are spoiling us.. keep it up! :P
Seggy chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
This is a great first attempt at fanfiction; your characterization is resolute and people change realistically, your grammar is good, and your spelling is mostly very good. (save for your use of 'loose' and 'loosing' instead of 'lose' and 'losing', which I noticed a few times)

You're one of the few sane writers in the site, I must admit. You're keeping pairings at bay to focus more on the plot- great idea. I've seen many stories ruined because authors started pairing people up and everything slowed down for those... many good authors fall into that ditch.

I will continue following this. Original.
Lemrinth chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
This is great. I like this story. I will be waiting for updates.
Aerial Atom chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
You know I don't think I've read fic quite like yours. I Onkly read three puppeteer naruto and I don't remember anything that has such as strong base for puppets. I absolutly love the charachter interaction in this fic. The slow build up not improves the quality of the fic but also makes it more believable. You also made it so that Naruto has more careers to end up in ,Combat Medic, Sealig Master, Puppeteer or all of those. I commend you for a great fic you uhave here.
YellowDemonFlash chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
This story is amazing through and through! Keep up the good work and can't wait to see how Naruto and friends progress by the time they graduate. By the way...how old are they now?
Artist of War chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
This story is excellent. Sasori slowly but surely teaching some sense into Naruto is good. Naruto is slowly learning instead of becoming a puppet master overnight. Shino's appearance is good as well. Perhaps he will be on Naruto's Genin team?
Cant Catch This chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
Please, for the love of al that is holy, do NOT discontinue this story...i have found a good many story conserning sasori train naruto or naruto become a puppeteer some how, but all of them i have read have been but on a hiatus or been discontinued...its pissing me off, so please keep this going...i really enjoyed reading this, its really amazing...you are a supurb author, keep it up please
2,247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 136 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 .. Last Next »