Reviews for Scorpion's Disciple
defaultisset chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
I read all four chapters in one sitting. This was excellently done, good characterization and not too much wish-fulfillment. I hope to see more soon.
EDelta88 chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
well that's a new way to get the truth on Kyuubi, rather refreshing really, his relationship with Sasori too, actually building a friendship instead of the "BAM I make you awesome" plot that seems to be popular
EDelta88 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
well this is certainly a new way of turning Naruto into a puppet master
The Real Spartacus chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Hahahaha, "No hugging!" Anko as another sensei just seems... deadly. Are you going for a psychotic!creepy!BA!Naruto here? Well if you are it's turning out to be great. Excellent character development with Shino, while still staying in the line of believability. It also makes me happy that Naruto isn't going to become a power hungry, social reject, asshole. Unless I'm looking for a fic where Naruto just generally kicks butt, then they make me feel kind of disgusted. Nice job, it's turning into a wonderful piee of fanfition, looking forward to more.
The Real Spartacus chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
Interesting idea with the personality seal, it does make for a more believable studying habit. Your ideas on sealing are very ingenious, each author has different ones, and yours sound believable. Shino existing on a close friend level is great. I honestly can't remember a fic with Shino as the main friend. Sasori is hilarious in this fic as well, I'm sure it's just a quirk that comes with his personality/puppet body, but you sure bring out those moments to the fullest. No real criticism to offer, only one or two errors, nothing a quick spell check could'nt fix.
The Real Spartacus chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Well, at least now the secret is out in the open. Naruto doing paperwork, that's enough to keep me chuckling for a while. I'm glad that Sasori isn't putting up with any, "I'm an idiot" Naruto, that would of been annoying. I do find it interesting that you aren't having Iruka as the main friend/teacher of young Naruto, it certainly will make for a different story. Thanks for the story submit, it's exactly what I've been looking for these past few days.
The Real Spartacus chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Wow... a lot to take in for just one chapter, but I love it! If it's one thing I dislike about fanfiction, it's that most chapters are entirely too short. A little history, a little confrontation, and some harsh words, but hey, it's Sasori. It's looking to be a great fanfic, can't wait to continue.
LHN chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
I can't wirte in english very weel, but i'll try my best to give my compliments to your FF without grammar error's:

Your FF is fantastic. It's very rare for me to find such good writen FF, even if I don't know lot's of english, I can't read FF that have punctuation or grammar errors, but your's perfect.

Furthermore, the plot is very good, and slow moving FF are superb in this kind of situation.

Very good.

Sorry for grammar erros

ass: ificouldmynickwouldbepink-q
DisobedienceWriter chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
An excellent beginning to what appears to be an excellent story. I am a sucker for a good Akatsuki!Naruto (few though they are) and you've done a twisted version, getting Sasori as a no-nonsense mentor for Naruto without Akatsuki baggage. I like the slow, steady way that Dumb!Naruto (also called Canon!Naruto) gets sharper and better.

I look forward to where you choose to take this.
Phamalama chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Whoa, your fanfic is really good! I thought that an apathetic Sasori made Naruto a lot better, and the friendships made along the way was a nice touch. Your chapters are really long, but it fits this story just right. There are sometimes a few spelling errors too but if you have a proofreader, it will be fixed quickly. One of my favorite parts is Naruto's amazing chakra control abilities and making Shikamaru work harder! I hope that you'll keep updating this story frequently.
Dermonster chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
... HOW ARE YOU SO GOD DAMNED GOOD! a few minor spelling mistakes, but thats my only complaint. (you put down yuuken, missed the j.)

... just wow. and so much in so little time too!
TgCid24 chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Great story so far! I appreciate the slow build up, and the fact that you cover things most people would find to boring to bother with (information gathering, for example).

That being said, you do make a few mistakes here and there that you might want to look out for. Misspelled words, extra words that I think were accidentally left when you did some editing, that sort of thing.

Keep up the good work and thanks for writing!

Cid
Jokeruto chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
By the gods! A super!naruto in the making with actual flaws and weaknesses. Now that's something you don't see too often in these particular type of Naruto fanfiction. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more, so until that time...sayonara!
JKGoblin chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Wow. This is awesome. You've done a great job with the characters I especially like Sasori. His outlook on society, relationship and analytical mind is just fun to read. Great job and keep up the good work.
Itachidono chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
awesome story keep up the great work and update soon i cant wait to read more
2,325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 138 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 .. Last Next »