Reviews for Scorpion's Disciple
griffin blackwood chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
interesting story
kidneysrgood chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
I'm glad I found this story, I really like it.
TitanX7 chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
I like this chapter. It is fun and exciting The way you teach naruto and not give him power all at once is amazing. I hope you continue this story.
Lansday-Larry chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Great story can't wait till we get more!

-Larry
Dragonking20 chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Man this is a good story, really, and its only a few days old. It may have to do with the fact that I like Puppeter Naruto stories, the fact that Sasori is a really orginal character who I think deservered more screen time, or a combination of these two plus the fact that your taking Naruto's training slow and steady like a good story should that makes it worth while. We all know Naruto had pretty much no real training before he became a genin, he only became super strong later on because people realized it and put some effort into working on his faluts rather than just pointing them out. Your story reminds us of those faults and shows us no matter how much potentinal a person has, it will still take some time for a person to overcome said difficulties and improve themselves. Naruto learing to be both a medic and puppeter is orginal (since I've only ever read him being one or the other) but I still like where its going and can't wait to see him showing more people about it. Also glad you've nicked the Sakura thing earily on, I have nothing against her in particualar, but before the Sasuke Retrival Arc she is pretty much a bitch who gets to much screen time than she deserives. Afterwards she gets much better and because of that I can't rag on her to much, but in her acedmy days she's just a pain to deal with(read about). Sasori's role in the story is amusing to say the least, since I've never seen him written like this before. Overall this story has great potentinal and I really like your slow pace of minute time skips and steady learing for Naruto, can't wait to see how you write up fight scenes for later chapters. The only thing I'm most curious about is what kind of puppets Naruto is going to be using, in all the puppeter Naruto stories I've read he pretty much use's some completenly orginal and unique puppets including non human, large than average, and even animal shaped ones. With that being said I wonder what kind of puppets your going to have your Naruto (who has quite a good deal of resources, training, and creativity) make and/or use in the future. Whew, this was a long one, anyway keep up the good work and looking forward to reading more
FF-loverHP1 chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
good story i like how you're slowly mixing the canon with your story line good job!
SuperN-Gaspard chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Awesome. There are some spelling mistakes, probably from typing everything else is good. While it may be slow for you, you are having a healthy amount of time pass by so I enjoy it.

One thing I'm worried about is how often you update. While updating once a day or more is absolutely wonderful it makes me wonder if you can maintain that with the length of these chapters, awesome again. Maybe have a chapter or two 'sit' for a few days unless if starts to stack up then update to your hearts content. I just don't want to see this updated everyday then you stop two weeks down the road because of writers block for months as at a time.

But that's just me.

Anyways...

Update Soon.
Dark Dork of Chaos chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
"Remember to deliver your lines with utter conviction and absolutely no hesitation"

utter conviction. because there are sometimes subliminal cues of deceit.

The shogi match with Shikamaru was a bit... slightly unreal. ranking masters of chess (akin to shogi) should be easily able to defeat a novice in blitz. just sorta bothered me tis all.

"She grinned psychotically" - is she describing that herself?

"Anko fly tackles on Naruto onto the ground and while twisting his arms in a submission hold the psychopath viciously bites off his left ear. Anko slurps and licks up the blood from his wound without regard to Naruto's horrified cries. The citizens of Konoha heeded no attention choosing to ignore this exchange."

gaah. blood.

"The other two Jounin gave up the chase 5 minutes ago."

but they're Jonins! how pathetic.
Dark Dork of Chaos chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
“You always say that! I’m beginning to think you don’t like ramen. You’re not that sort of freak, are you?”

He glanced at Hinata, but she seemed to be trying to retract her limbs and head into her jacket, like a turtle. He would be getting no help from her.

lololol. you're awesome.
cloystreng chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Awesome so far. I can't wait for more to come.
Capito Celcior chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Is this seriously your first fanfic? Because to me it screams experience. Or talent. Writing is obviously in your genes. I have read a LOT of fanfictions, in a variety of categories. I can honnestly say that, so far, this is among the top 10 percent of the fics I have read, and I am already very selective in what I read (often I don't check the categories but the lists of favorite fics from writers who's work I like, and then the author of that nex fic's list and so on and so on, and even then the words, number of reviews, subject and more make me even more selective) so that means that of all the fics out there, this one is ranked pretty high up there.

Little tidbit, when Shino talked about Hinata, he said she admired his preserve...later you wrote it correctly; perseverence, but there it seems you spellcheck got the best of you.

Still, I hope you write more of this fic. Puppeteering is my favorite ninja skill in the Naruto world. I would like to go on a rant that there was no way in hell SAkura could ever beat Sasori, that is SHOULD be obvious that Sasori somehow needed to escape from Akatsuki and faked his death, since that would have been more logical, but knowing Kishimoto, who likes to uber-up his minor side characters or Sasuke in spite of Naruto, this is likely not the case.

Ah well, go Sasori, teach that Jinchuruuki to kick ass! Kabuto, Anko and Iruka help along the way...
Lazielow chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Excellent story !

I can't wait for more.
SuperN-Gaspard chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Wonderful beginning.
Chiaki Number Me chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
I'm really apreciating this story it has a good plot, the slow build up doesn't get boring and the character development is actually quite acurate since they don't change from one day to the other at the snap of a finger.

Overall it's a good story and i hope you update soon ;D
Bluesnowman chapter 4 . 6/28/2009