Reviews for Scorpion's Disciple
alpaca-children chapter 15 . 9/19/2016
Highly enjoyed your writing.
Ze Zorege chapter 15 . 8/10/2016
Now that is what I call a great story; I daresay, even better than Kishimoto's original (though this opinion might be clouded by my dissatisfaction at Sasori's death). Holy shit! I can't even begin to describe what made this fic what it is - a true masterpiece.
So it looks like you won't complete it, though I appreciate the summary. It really prevented me from pondering, more like obsessing, on what would have happened. 'A truly great fic' - that's all I ahve to say.

I do have one question. You wrote in the summary that Naruto, Kabuto, Gaara and puppet Hidan appear by Sasori's side. So what I want to know is whether Gaara also left together with them. Like, did he join Sasori's side? I hope you do answer.

Anyways, thanks again for sharing such a great work.
redHussar chapter 15 . 7/28/2016
Great story, character development, well, it would be even greater with sequel ;)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/7/2016
Holy Shit
Astiar chapter 15 . 7/6/2016
I really like this. There is a bit much on my plate right now but I might come back and write a sequel when I get a couple of my other fics done.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2016
The Sasuke POV was comedic perfection.
JemDragons chapter 15 . 6/22/2016
Well that's disappointing, though not terribly surprising given the length of the story. Nonetheless it was a well worked out plan and it would've echoed canon nicely. Such a shame it stopped on what was essentially the last chapter. Hmm... Yes... Very disappointing. Oh well. It was a good story while it lasted and I'll favourite it just in case I ever want to read it again.
JemDragons chapter 13 . 6/22/2016
I must say that I was highly tempted to write the word "Flames" as the entirety of this review but I restrained myself quite admirably, in my opinion. Naruto, however...and all of the other Rookie 9-I mean 8... Too soon?
JemDragons chapter 3 . 6/22/2016
"teaching something that could easily kill them is… inadvisable" Uh huh. Sure. *cough* throwing knives *cough*

Also, Naruto's "doll" comment made me wince. Audibly.
JemDragons chapter 2 . 6/21/2016
Bit of a name drop there, Sarutobi, in the middle of Ichiraku. Private location? What's that?
ivanganev1992 chapter 15 . 6/19/2016
Ch 15

Naruto was prepared enough. Thanks Sasory .

S class for Itachy is accomplishment. But the Poor Hinata. Will Hinata turn like Sasori's human puppet parents?!
ivanganev1992 chapter 13 . 6/19/2016
Ch 13

Something in me temporally broke .
ivanganev1992 chapter 11 . 6/19/2016
Ch 11

Puppet clone. Very good and interesting. You got me.

Manipulated objects imitation of the Giongu from the secrets of Who was that person with 8 hearths . That trick.
daljittakher chapter 6 . 5/16/2016
ml
The Lightning Bandit chapter 15 . 5/11/2016
This story kicked ass, and spawned a ton of clones. Thank you for posting a summary of how it was going to end.
2,315 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »