Reviews for Scorpion's Disciple
Diametrik chapter 14 . 3/25/2023
I love the dynamics of the three-way battles you keep putting in this fic.
Diametrik chapter 11 . 3/25/2023
Naruto's knowledge on elemental manipulation was all over the place. First, he didn't seem to know about it at all, so Kakashi explained it to him. But then it turned out he had made a seal to measure someone's elemental affinity already...

Then he explains to Kakashi that he doesn't want to put in so much time learning how to manipulate multiple elements and any wind jutsu Kakashi can currently teach him will be weak, so to just give him an earth jutsu... to which Kakashi responds by explaining that by training elemental manipulation he can do powerful techniques, and gives him a weak wind jutsu to train it as if Naruto's explanation didn't clearly already taken that into account.

And, for some reason, Naruto accepts the weak wind jutsu (which he already explained would be useless due to his limitless explosive tags) for the purpose of training his wind manipulation (which he already explained he didn't want to dedicate time to).
Diametrik chapter 3 . 3/24/2023
I hope that he can turn that Kyuubi chakra seal on and off, so he can still get Kyuubi chakra when he decides he wants to learn how.
PC3DDOG chapter 13 . 3/20/2023
Oh fuck, I was not ready at all for that shit!
Username6166 chapter 13 . 3/13/2023
I've gotta say I'm pretty disappointed in Naruto during that talk with Gaara. He's made so much progress and improved so much, yet he someone reverted to being mentally disabled.
Username6166 chapter 10 . 3/13/2023
I love a realistic Pain
Username6166 chapter 8 . 3/13/2023
Sasuke never thought that Naruto was dead weight though. You even explicitely made a few paragraphs about it during the team announcements. Also, no one has mentioned to Kakashi that he obviously also got the wrong files like Kurenai which is why he keeps on acting like that.
Username6166 chapter 7 . 3/13/2023
Kakashi's acting like he's keeping it all to himself and planning something, when team 7 is literally the only ones who don't know because they don't care.
ERSU.1 chapter 2 . 1/19/2023
Constantly saying Sakura is so freaking annoying Naruto! Fuck her… jeez
KvAT chapter 15 . 1/19/2023
Bless you for providing this chapter, seriously.
KvAT chapter 5 . 1/19/2023
Ahh yes, "you can always the village with me", truly one of the decisions of all time.
RipThatRio chapter 15 . 12/23/2022
Five Stars but please continue the story I really like it no scratch that love it.
Incognito Indigo chapter 11 . 10/16/2022
Sūsaido Zombie Birds no jutsu for the win!
MidnightsRose chapter 15 . 8/29/2022
Thank you for leaving this plot summery and notification of you being done. it was an awesme journey and I'm sad to see it finished but at least its nice to know how you were going to end it.
Gracy2257 chapter 15 . 7/24/2022
Thank you for this fic! I really enjoyed it, especially Naruto and Sasori's interactions.
2,446 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »