Reviews for Scorpion's Disciple
CMVreud chapter 15 . 4/26
Damn you, that would've been a killer ending.
Fuck you, now I am sad.
CMVreud chapter 14 . 4/26
Y'know, I already read a four way battle of Akatsuki-Konoha-Jinchuriki-Orochimaru, but withthis I got a new achievement "5-way-battle: Akatsuki-Orochimaru-Suna-Jinchuriki-Konoha".
CMVreud chapter 13 . 4/26
Flame?
CMVreud chapter 6 . 4/24
Better pinkette than rosette.

But what is this flatulence about "pain of death"? You can have "pain *till* death" or "pain *and* death", but "pain *of* death"? σ(し_〃)ゞ
CMVreud chapter 4 . 4/24
There's a story out there that is called "Desperation attracts vultures", but unfortunely it is (to date) still in progress.
CMVreud chapter 2 . 4/24
Now this is one wonderful way of doing things, no great reveal, no big kahoo, just an answered question from and to the right people at the right time.
2renegade chapter 11 . 4/8
il
LoganAlexander chapter 9 . 4/1
this is where the story kinda goes to shit. I get it. You're trying to portray a serious naruto world where not everyone is touchy feely but Zabuza's action were something a braindead zombie would come up with. Seriously dumb as fuck. I'm pretty sure it was also specifically done so that Zabuza wouldn't have needed to give the information he promised to Konoha about Orochimaru attacking. Railroaded as fuck. I forgot why I stopped reading story years ago when you first published it. Now I know again.

Congratz on managing to trick me and waste my time. Fortunately I can still be happy with the fact you wasted even more time writing 5 more chapters.
Ruinous Virtue chapter 15 . 3/20
Though I am admittedly quite sad not to get to see this finished, it still is one of the best stories I've ever read. If you'd been able to complete it, it probably would have made my top 10. Congratulations.
Marie chapter 15 . 3/20
Last chapter was a bit disappointing, but thanks for persevering through lack of interest and finishing the fic.
Overall great read!
shit fic
Kairan1979 chapter 15 . 2/9
It's a shame the story was abandoned.
Kairan1979 chapter 13 . 2/9
I'm not going to start flaming you for killing Hinata. You fic is quite dark, and Hinata's death makes sense, even if I like her.
Kairan1979 chapter 6 . 2/7
Minor mistake:
"You're not officially genin of Konoha" - "now".
Biscione chapter 15 . 1/19
Twisted Mirror would have been a great name for the sequel. This was a great read even if it's unfinished.
2,300 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »