Reviews for Scorpion's Disciple
Fangirl chapter 2 . 12/17/2016
Some of this is funny as fuck, it should be humour.
Vilkath chapter 15 . 12/16/2016
You know the funny thing is I just reread this story after a couple of years and it made me remember why I hate these kinds of stories. It was very original, well though out and built up any changes to canon in a slow logical way. This obviously turned out a very entertaining story, the problem being the time and effort such a story requires seems to be beyond most writers. Simply put they get bored or distracted with the idea long before it's finished and we end up with yet another unfinished idea. I will give the author credit in that he went farther than most and had the decency to post a plot summary of where the story was planning to go before they quit, but it's still annoying. More so by the fact while Puppet master Naruto idea's were really popular for a while I dont' think there was a single one that was actually finished.
slythefoxx2 chapter 15 . 11/1/2016
good story, enjoyed it but killing Hinata... bastard.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/24/2016
OH MY YES! HINATA'S GOING TO BE REVIVED! Granted, zombie, but, come on, this is awesome
Guest chapter 14 . 10/24/2016
Will Hinata be Naruto's first human puppet? Please please please let that come true in this story
alpaca-children chapter 15 . 9/19/2016
Highly enjoyed your writing.
Ze Zorege chapter 15 . 8/10/2016
Now that is what I call a great story; I daresay, even better than Kishimoto's original (though this opinion might be clouded by my dissatisfaction at Sasori's death). Holy shit! I can't even begin to describe what made this fic what it is - a true masterpiece.
So it looks like you won't complete it, though I appreciate the summary. It really prevented me from pondering, more like obsessing, on what would have happened. 'A truly great fic' - that's all I ahve to say.

I do have one question. You wrote in the summary that Naruto, Kabuto, Gaara and puppet Hidan appear by Sasori's side. So what I want to know is whether Gaara also left together with them. Like, did he join Sasori's side? I hope you do answer.

Anyways, thanks again for sharing such a great work.
redHussar chapter 15 . 7/28/2016
Great story, character development, well, it would be even greater with sequel ;)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/7/2016
Holy Shit
Astiar chapter 15 . 7/6/2016
I really like this. There is a bit much on my plate right now but I might come back and write a sequel when I get a couple of my other fics done.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2016
The Sasuke POV was comedic perfection.
JemDragons chapter 15 . 6/22/2016
Well that's disappointing, though not terribly surprising given the length of the story. Nonetheless it was a well worked out plan and it would've echoed canon nicely. Such a shame it stopped on what was essentially the last chapter. Hmm... Yes... Very disappointing. Oh well. It was a good story while it lasted and I'll favourite it just in case I ever want to read it again.
JemDragons chapter 13 . 6/22/2016
I must say that I was highly tempted to write the word "Flames" as the entirety of this review but I restrained myself quite admirably, in my opinion. Naruto, however...and all of the other Rookie 9-I mean 8... Too soon?
JemDragons chapter 3 . 6/22/2016
"teaching something that could easily kill them is… inadvisable" Uh huh. Sure. *cough* throwing knives *cough*

Also, Naruto's "doll" comment made me wince. Audibly.
JemDragons chapter 2 . 6/21/2016
Bit of a name drop there, Sarutobi, in the middle of Ichiraku. Private location? What's that?
2,335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »