Reviews for Scorpion's Disciple
JemDragons chapter 3 . 6/22/2016
"teaching something that could easily kill them is… inadvisable" Uh huh. Sure. *cough* throwing knives *cough*

Also, Naruto's "doll" comment made me wince. Audibly.
JemDragons chapter 2 . 6/21/2016
Bit of a name drop there, Sarutobi, in the middle of Ichiraku. Private location? What's that?
ivanganev1992 chapter 15 . 6/19/2016
Ch 15

Naruto was prepared enough. Thanks Sasory .

S class for Itachy is accomplishment. But the Poor Hinata. Will Hinata turn like Sasori's human puppet parents?!
ivanganev1992 chapter 13 . 6/19/2016
Ch 13

Something in me temporally broke .
ivanganev1992 chapter 11 . 6/19/2016
Ch 11

Puppet clone. Very good and interesting. You got me.

Manipulated objects imitation of the Giongu from the secrets of Who was that person with 8 hearths . That trick.
daljittakher chapter 6 . 5/16/2016
ml
The Lightning Bandit chapter 15 . 5/11/2016
This story kicked ass, and spawned a ton of clones. Thank you for posting a summary of how it was going to end.
CMVreud chapter 15 . 4/26/2016
Damn you, that would've been a killer ending.
Fuck you, now I am sad.
CMVreud chapter 14 . 4/26/2016
Y'know, I already read a four way battle of Akatsuki-Konoha-Jinchuriki-Orochimaru, but withthis I got a new achievement "5-way-battle: Akatsuki-Orochimaru-Suna-Jinchuriki-Konoha".
CMVreud chapter 13 . 4/26/2016
Flame?
CMVreud chapter 6 . 4/24/2016
Better pinkette than rosette.

But what is this flatulence about "pain of death"? You can have "pain *till* death" or "pain *and* death", but "pain *of* death"? σ(し_〃)ゞ
CMVreud chapter 4 . 4/24/2016
There's a story out there that is called "Desperation attracts vultures", but unfortunely it is (to date) still in progress.
CMVreud chapter 2 . 4/24/2016
Now this is one wonderful way of doing things, no great reveal, no big kahoo, just an answered question from and to the right people at the right time.
2renegade chapter 11 . 4/8/2016
il
LoganAlexander chapter 9 . 4/1/2016
this is where the story kinda goes to shit. I get it. You're trying to portray a serious naruto world where not everyone is touchy feely but Zabuza's action were something a braindead zombie would come up with. Seriously dumb as fuck. I'm pretty sure it was also specifically done so that Zabuza wouldn't have needed to give the information he promised to Konoha about Orochimaru attacking. Railroaded as fuck. I forgot why I stopped reading story years ago when you first published it. Now I know again.

Congratz on managing to trick me and waste my time. Fortunately I can still be happy with the fact you wasted even more time writing 5 more chapters.
2,322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »