Reviews for Scorpion's Disciple
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 15 . 1/15
thank you for letting us know how it ended, that was very professional of you and amazing.
D.Cyanic chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
Great story. I've been reading through the comments, and I want to address something.

To all of those people complaining because the story is marked complete, kindly shut up. It's in the actual summary of the story that it's not formally finished. So if you failed to pay attention, that's your fault, not his. And besides, it does seem complete since we are given an ending to the story. There. Now go whine somewhere else.

Anyways, I really enjoyed this story for what it is. I will proceed to read you original story.

Happy writing, and thank you.
Kytigami chapter 15 . 11/29/2015
Thanks for including a summary. I'm a bit disappointed that the rest of the story wasn't completed, because I enjoyed the writing so much from the previous chapters. But I can completely understand when you lose motivation in a work. But I do thank you again for the summary because without the story being marked as complete or with only a cliffhanger chapter I would not look on this work as favorably as I do because I hate cliffhangers. ( I do wish that you had completed it, of course)
Advent of Shadows chapter 10 . 11/5/2015
Honestly, Pain's actions in the Land of Waves seem horrible OOC. The complete and utter destruction of a place lacking a ninjas village and truly knowing pain really isn't his style.
N Harmonic chapter 13 . 10/14/2015
Ah!
N Harmonic chapter 4 . 10/13/2015
I wonder what the teams will be
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2015
also thank you again! In the cannon Naruto easily defeated Mizuki and it never made sense to me
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2015
finally! Most fanfics write about how Naruto' hears about sealing and immediatly gets it but finally someone understands unless something is to affect Naruto or its AU Naruto won't have enough patience for seals even if someone were to show him the effects of it.
fortheloveofb chapter 15 . 8/24/2015
This entire plot was utterly riveting. I thank you so much for leaving a summary since you decided to abandon! I have only seen ONE other story do so. I'm happy to know what happens and am only saddened that I was unable to read more of your wonderful writing3
T.S. Polyphemus chapter 15 . 7/19/2015
This is really good of you. Most people would just abandon the story with no explanation. This is the first time I've ever seen someone do something like this.
syndorias cinders chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
n
wjIV chapter 15 . 7/1/2015
one word master piece .. art
... can you inform me went the sequal will released?
SixPerfections chapter 15 . 6/24/2015
Well, dissapointed this didnt turn into an entire mirror of canon and go through to the end, but it was damn fine reading while it lasted. Great job. Hope you never give up on writing :)
SixPerfections chapter 3 . 6/24/2015
Really fun. I'm having a blast reading this. Thanks for writing.

:D
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
I know its been years, but this is so well written. Bravo. I have nothing but praise for you nobody102-sama :D
2,297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »