Reviews for Scorpion's Disciple
CMVreud chapter 4 . 4/24/2016
There's a story out there that is called "Desperation attracts vultures", but unfortunely it is (to date) still in progress.
CMVreud chapter 2 . 4/24/2016
Now this is one wonderful way of doing things, no great reveal, no big kahoo, just an answered question from and to the right people at the right time.
2renegade chapter 11 . 4/8/2016
il
LoganAlexander chapter 9 . 4/1/2016
this is where the story kinda goes to shit. I get it. You're trying to portray a serious naruto world where not everyone is touchy feely but Zabuza's action were something a braindead zombie would come up with. Seriously dumb as fuck. I'm pretty sure it was also specifically done so that Zabuza wouldn't have needed to give the information he promised to Konoha about Orochimaru attacking. Railroaded as fuck. I forgot why I stopped reading story years ago when you first published it. Now I know again.

Congratz on managing to trick me and waste my time. Fortunately I can still be happy with the fact you wasted even more time writing 5 more chapters.
Ruinous Virtue chapter 15 . 3/20/2016
Though I am admittedly quite sad not to get to see this finished, it still is one of the best stories I've ever read. If you'd been able to complete it, it probably would have made my top 10. Congratulations.
Marie chapter 15 . 3/20/2016
Last chapter was a bit disappointing, but thanks for persevering through lack of interest and finishing the fic.
Overall great read!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/28/2016
shit fic
Kairan1979 chapter 15 . 2/9/2016
It's a shame the story was abandoned.
Kairan1979 chapter 13 . 2/9/2016
I'm not going to start flaming you for killing Hinata. You fic is quite dark, and Hinata's death makes sense, even if I like her.
Kairan1979 chapter 6 . 2/7/2016
Minor mistake:
"You're not officially genin of Konoha" - "now".
Biscione chapter 15 . 1/19/2016
Twisted Mirror would have been a great name for the sequel. This was a great read even if it's unfinished.
Biscione chapter 3 . 1/19/2016
I wonder what he'll use during genin missions. Using puppets would prompt a lot of attention from the man in charge. If he manages to learn sealing he may be forbidden from using it. Maybe he'll develop a taijutsu style similar to Kabuto's.

This is pretty amazing so far.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/18/2016
Glad I found this, thanks for the end summary, I can't say how much I hate a fic just left incomplete like that. I so hate spending hours to read something and then find it incomplete.

Lovely fic, really enjoyed it
StormMagi chapter 15 . 1/18/2016
I love stories like this one and am disappointed that you didn't continue with it. This may just be me but I thought I saw some hinting of the possibility of using the brains of people and puppetry to essentially bring people back to life. And while this is just my opinion but would have made Naruto become a missing nin and have him bring hinata back to life through this method. Again this is only my personal preference but I thought I would share it with you.
-the magi
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 15 . 1/15/2016
thank you for letting us know how it ended, that was very professional of you and amazing.
2,311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »