Reviews for Scorpion's Disciple
WRoosterdf chapter 15 . 3/15/2014
The story was good. Great even.
Honestly it deserves some sort of sequel, and the way I would have done that would be:
(not in order of things)
1) Epic battle between Naruto and Deidara
2) Naruto finding a way to bring Hinata back to life after disagreeing with Sasori
3) Naruto gaining Kabuto's loyalty
4) Naruto learning all he can from Sasori and Killing him, or allowing him to be killed by retrieval team
5) Neji being pardoned, which infuriates Naruto greatly
6) Naruto ending Sasori's personality modification seal
7) Naruto getting together with Hinata, just because it's my favourite pairing
8) Naruto forming a bastardisation of team Hebi
9) Naruto fighting Akatsuki, most likely alone, since there won't be a shinobi world war
10) Naruto finding disturbing dealings in Ninja villages

I don't know what the ending would be since, there isn't enough resentment for Naruto to fight Konoha, but becoming a hermit sounds like an anti-climatic ending
Ryvule chapter 15 . 2/24/2014
First I say thank you for a good story, next is the fact that you are an asshole. Major fucking asshole. The end
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 11 . 2/23/2014
hmm after hearing,well reading it, it a couple hundred times Gaara's "existence" sounds about as plot defcient as an Icha Icha Book must be and twice subtley perverted statement
Impatiens Psittacina chapter 10 . 2/21/2014
I don't think I've read a story were everything blows up quite so quickly! I can't stop laughing.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
WOOT!, she got too cocky!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This is my second time reading this fanfic and I still love it to pieces! Please continue or I'll...suicide and blame you for it.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/15/2014
Its nice that your up front about all this. I'm happy to have read how it would end. Thank you for the hours of entertainment you've provided me. I'll check out your original work.
Fairyashes chapter 13 . 1/14/2014
Why the Fuck did you kill her?
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
Hey I liked this story alot and am a bit surprised it isnt going to be finished. Its a shame because I'd like to have seen more.
Netherius99 chapter 15 . 1/3/2014
It's to bad, I really liked this story, it's the only one where I can see actual good puppeteering from sasori and naruto too. I wish it could continue.
SoaringOnWings chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
Wow! I loved how you twisted the Naruto canon into your own plot! It was very admirable. At first, I was tentative, wondering if this was another bland fanfic, but you did not disappoint. :)
A Nest of Nargles chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
Thank you for telling us how the story ends, there are so many writers out there who quite and just leave their readers hanging and it's extremely frustrating. I really hate it when people do that and an seriously grateful you didn't. this is a great story and though it kind of sucks you've abandoned it, it's great that you at least gave us "closure" so to speak.
NewWings chapter 15 . 12/21/2013
I think this was a really good story, despite the fact that it was discontinued. I love how well you wrote the characters, especially Naruto. The character development he goes through is incredible and I like that you didn't start him out with a super serious mindset so that he could really grow. Actually, everyone is extremely in character. May I just take a moment to repeat how amazing this fic is?
NightWithMoon chapter 15 . 12/20/2013
Well I hate that you're stopping, because I was loving this story, but I'm glad you didn't leave us completely hanging.
I suppose the only question I have is just how skilled with sealing is Naruto, and what Sasori plans for him - does he truly intend for Naruto to learn everything he knows and become his successor/ superior in skill?
Lithalm chapter 15 . 12/13/2013
It kinda sucks that you're not writing this story anymore, but I'm not gonna give you too much crap about it. Anyways, know that you made an excellent story here! I've always liked naruto trained by sasori fics, but this is the best one I've read by far! A very good read
2,239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »