Reviews for Scorpion's Disciple
Ruinous Virtue chapter 15 . 3/20/2016
Though I am admittedly quite sad not to get to see this finished, it still is one of the best stories I've ever read. If you'd been able to complete it, it probably would have made my top 10. Congratulations.
Marie chapter 15 . 3/20/2016
Last chapter was a bit disappointing, but thanks for persevering through lack of interest and finishing the fic.
Overall great read!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/28/2016
shit fic
Kairan1979 chapter 15 . 2/9/2016
It's a shame the story was abandoned.
Kairan1979 chapter 13 . 2/9/2016
I'm not going to start flaming you for killing Hinata. You fic is quite dark, and Hinata's death makes sense, even if I like her.
Kairan1979 chapter 6 . 2/7/2016
Minor mistake:
"You're not officially genin of Konoha" - "now".
Biscione chapter 15 . 1/19/2016
Twisted Mirror would have been a great name for the sequel. This was a great read even if it's unfinished.
Biscione chapter 3 . 1/19/2016
I wonder what he'll use during genin missions. Using puppets would prompt a lot of attention from the man in charge. If he manages to learn sealing he may be forbidden from using it. Maybe he'll develop a taijutsu style similar to Kabuto's.

This is pretty amazing so far.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/18/2016
Glad I found this, thanks for the end summary, I can't say how much I hate a fic just left incomplete like that. I so hate spending hours to read something and then find it incomplete.

Lovely fic, really enjoyed it
StormMagi chapter 15 . 1/18/2016
I love stories like this one and am disappointed that you didn't continue with it. This may just be me but I thought I saw some hinting of the possibility of using the brains of people and puppetry to essentially bring people back to life. And while this is just my opinion but would have made Naruto become a missing nin and have him bring hinata back to life through this method. Again this is only my personal preference but I thought I would share it with you.
-the magi
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 15 . 1/15/2016
thank you for letting us know how it ended, that was very professional of you and amazing.
D.Cyanic chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
Great story. I've been reading through the comments, and I want to address something.

To all of those people complaining because the story is marked complete, kindly shut up. It's in the actual summary of the story that it's not formally finished. So if you failed to pay attention, that's your fault, not his. And besides, it does seem complete since we are given an ending to the story. There. Now go whine somewhere else.

Anyways, I really enjoyed this story for what it is. I will proceed to read you original story.

Happy writing, and thank you.
Kytigami chapter 15 . 11/29/2015
Thanks for including a summary. I'm a bit disappointed that the rest of the story wasn't completed, because I enjoyed the writing so much from the previous chapters. But I can completely understand when you lose motivation in a work. But I do thank you again for the summary because without the story being marked as complete or with only a cliffhanger chapter I would not look on this work as favorably as I do because I hate cliffhangers. ( I do wish that you had completed it, of course)
Advent of Shadows chapter 10 . 11/5/2015
Honestly, Pain's actions in the Land of Waves seem horrible OOC. The complete and utter destruction of a place lacking a ninjas village and truly knowing pain really isn't his style.
N Harmonic chapter 13 . 10/14/2015