Reviews for Scorpion's Disciple
Kytigami chapter 15 . 11/29/2015
Thanks for including a summary. I'm a bit disappointed that the rest of the story wasn't completed, because I enjoyed the writing so much from the previous chapters. But I can completely understand when you lose motivation in a work. But I do thank you again for the summary because without the story being marked as complete or with only a cliffhanger chapter I would not look on this work as favorably as I do because I hate cliffhangers. ( I do wish that you had completed it, of course)
Advent of Shadows chapter 10 . 11/5/2015
Honestly, Pain's actions in the Land of Waves seem horrible OOC. The complete and utter destruction of a place lacking a ninjas village and truly knowing pain really isn't his style.
N Harmonic chapter 13 . 10/14/2015
Ah!
N Harmonic chapter 4 . 10/13/2015
I wonder what the teams will be
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2015
also thank you again! In the cannon Naruto easily defeated Mizuki and it never made sense to me
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2015
finally! Most fanfics write about how Naruto' hears about sealing and immediatly gets it but finally someone understands unless something is to affect Naruto or its AU Naruto won't have enough patience for seals even if someone were to show him the effects of it.
fortheloveofb chapter 15 . 8/24/2015
This entire plot was utterly riveting. I thank you so much for leaving a summary since you decided to abandon! I have only seen ONE other story do so. I'm happy to know what happens and am only saddened that I was unable to read more of your wonderful writing3
T.S. Polyphemus chapter 15 . 7/19/2015
This is really good of you. Most people would just abandon the story with no explanation. This is the first time I've ever seen someone do something like this.
syndorias cinders chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
n
wjIV chapter 15 . 7/1/2015
one word master piece .. art
... can you inform me went the sequal will released?
SixPerfections chapter 15 . 6/24/2015
Well, dissapointed this didnt turn into an entire mirror of canon and go through to the end, but it was damn fine reading while it lasted. Great job. Hope you never give up on writing :)
SixPerfections chapter 3 . 6/24/2015
Really fun. I'm having a blast reading this. Thanks for writing.

:D
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
I know its been years, but this is so well written. Bravo. I have nothing but praise for you nobody102-sama :D
elladora lestrange chapter 15 . 6/15/2015
I really liked this. I thoght it was neat that Naruto defected. Come on we only have to see how he is treated in the village it is almost ridiculous that he was so bend on becoming hokage. The majority of people would have greatly resented the village and its people after that treatment
Icecreeaaamm chapter 6 . 6/10/2015
I laughed more than I should have :)) I just realised that the 'information gathering' Sasori advised is something very facelessmen-ish or Baelish(hehe)
2,310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »