Reviews for Scorpion's Disciple
elladora lestrange chapter 15 . 6/15/2015
I really liked this. I thoght it was neat that Naruto defected. Come on we only have to see how he is treated in the village it is almost ridiculous that he was so bend on becoming hokage. The majority of people would have greatly resented the village and its people after that treatment
Icecreeaaamm chapter 6 . 6/10/2015
I laughed more than I should have :)) I just realised that the 'information gathering' Sasori advised is something very facelessmen-ish or Baelish(hehe)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/5/2015
Greatly writen story but stopped reading after you killed Hinata, to die hard of a fan, but at least you didn't make her the villan against naruto, which is nice.
Caprifolium chapter 15 . 5/15/2015
Wauw, I just read your story and it's one of the best I've read 'till now. I'm glad you gave us a summary. You didn't elaborate the thoughts, motives and plans of the 5 rookies and I'm wondering if you could do that in a pm or as an additional chapter? I'm really curious... Anyway, thank you for this amazing story!
0oo CagedBird oo0 chapter 15 . 5/8/2015
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. this is one of the BEST stories ive read so far! aw I really hoped you'd finish it, especially since this is written so skillfully. plus, I've always liked sasori, and ive been looking for a puppeteer!Naruto story for a long time, so when I found this one, I was over the moon. . well it was realllyy nice while it lasted, and gods this story had sooo much potential and stuff. well, if you know any other good puppeteer/sasori's student Naruto fics, can you tell me? :3

thanks for the amazing fic.
-percy44442
Josh Foust chapter 14 . 4/13/2015
This story sucks
Jonakhensu chapter 7 . 4/7/2015
I think this is the first time where I've seen Team 7 as the team of probable traitors. Looking back at the series, though, it does make sense. Naruto, who was shunned by the village. Sasuke, who cares only for revenge and has no ties to anything. And Sakura, who is pathologically obsessed with Sasuke. Hell, she even tried to defect with him in canon.

It's a nice change from Kakashi intentionally (or not) being a crap teacher.
Huh chapter 15 . 4/7/2015
Holy shit, this story was going to turn completely fucking retarded soon
thebeautifulbicky chapter 15 . 3/16/2015
Hmm I don't blame you for abandoning this story. You've gotten pretty damn far. You've written a long plot, and had plenty of character development.

But I could tell you had no direction from... say, chapter 10. It was just naruto getting more and more OP, and I kinda skipped from there straight to here to see how you were going to finish the story. And you hadn't finished it. Haha, ah well, great fic regardless!
thebeautifulbicky chapter 6 . 3/15/2015
Ah man, Naruto's come so far in the last 6 chapters! I'm so proud of him :')
thebeautifulbicky chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
I love how you've made Naruto into a hyperactive brat gone genius. Too many fics just make him into an overpowered kid from the start, but you've taken the time to develop his character. It's great!
thebeautifulbicky chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Awesome opening chapter!
D72 chapter 12 . 3/12/2015
Very unspecified. I love this line. And kidomaru v. Bird zombie.
Turtle chapter 6 . 2/24/2015
If naruto can beat ino soundly how is it that a useless fat girl like Sakura can beat him
libro5678 chapter 14 . 2/21/2015
Did they never think that having a Will of Fire was a bad idea when they live in a forest? Arsonists dream come true. Loving the puppetry, there's a good manga called The Embalmer that has a side character who makes puppets to resemble the dead.
2,297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »